Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
lucel18 chapter 35 . 1/18/2019
Noooooooooo! Lol.
lucel18 chapter 34 . 1/18/2019
That's so heartbreaking...Qui-Gon getting killed by the one he protected and raised to be not only a Jedi but like a son because of his conviction that Anakin is the Chosen One.
The use of the clones as a cover to protect the original Jedi is a very clever idea. I wish this was utilized in canon.
lucel18 chapter 33 . 1/17/2019
I hope Mace is still alive along with many other Jedi, if possible.
lucel18 chapter 32 . 1/17/2019
He’s gonna die, huh? I hope Obi-wan and Anakin cope well with this future loss.
I’m glad Obi-wan taught Padme a lot about the Force and now, Force signatures. I’m curious to see how that will come in handy later.
lucel18 chapter 31 . 1/17/2019
The suspense is intense! I wonder which way this will go...
lucel18 chapter 30 . 1/17/2019
Yeah, the Force won't be so cruel so as to let Padme die, right?
lucel18 chapter 29 . 1/17/2019
I really do hope Obi-wan's vision doesnt mean Padme dies...Also, I hope Anakin has sincerely forgiven Obi-wan for marrying Padme.
lucel18 chapter 28 . 1/17/2019
I wonder if Leia and Luke will be thrown into the list there..Poor Bail...i do hope Breha conceives..
lucel18 chapter 27 . 1/17/2019
She's pregnant! Yay!
lucel18 chapter 26 . 1/17/2019
Whoa...are those visions of the future?
As for Obidala moments prior to their wedding day, they always make me smile...especially their endearing pet names for each other..so cute..
lucel18 chapter 25 . 1/17/2019
Obidala fit so well together that i don't know why i have never seen it before until now...so thank you so much for that!
lucel18 chapter 24 . 1/17/2019
Lol!
Anakin's reaction to their wedding news is expected but what surprises me is Qui-Gon and Yoda's determination to see him become a Jedi ASAP even after knowing what he did at Tatooine..
lucel18 chapter 23 . 1/17/2019
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i'm dead...lol..love it! Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 21 . 1/17/2019
Yes! This makes so much sense..
lucel18 chapter 20 . 1/17/2019
This is good...for Padme and Obi-wan to be aware of plans to eliminate the Jedi with this order 66 in advance.. it's refreshing to see the good guys ahead here for once unlike in canon
375 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »