Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
Chi Town Cody chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Great story! I can't wait for more.

One small thing though, Jedi aren't always defensive they have a similar policy to the U.S.A. 'Fire only when fired upon'. As a matter of fact Qui-Gon's saber style 'Ataru' is known as the 'Aggression' style, which is the very same style Yoda duels with but more so out of demand because of his small stature. The sole reason Qui-Gon is known because of his mastery of the blade and style Ataru some go as far to say that he was the best in the Jedi Order until Darth Maul at which time Obi-Wan took his place.

Obi-Wan, With the exception of TPM as Qui-Gon tried to pass on Ataru although failed to see the style did not fit Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan's Saber style is more accurate to what you described in this chapter as a user of Soresu and some Shien.

Darth Maul uses Juyo a very wild and aggresive style.

Anyway the story is great and I just wanted to point out another realm of many in the Star wars verse, Keep up the great work!

Here is a link for all Saber combat forms- starwars./wiki/Lightsaber_forms
lalez chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
interessting story

it intrigues me

keep going
November9Noir chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Yay! Qui-Gon figured out who she was too!
November9Noir chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you on this one.

As usual, I love your use of language, you are wonderful with your descriptions! And you capture the essence of the characters so well, I applaud you for that.

But now, I feel bad for saying this, but I feel this chapter wasn't as strong as the others. It's nothing specific, I just didn't like it as much. But maybe it's because the first 3 were so amazing!

So keep it up! I like what you're doing, it's inspiring me to do my take on Obidala, too!

Angela
Kenobifan chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
LOL You can't get any thing pass Padme, or Qui-Gon.. Well neither Obi-Wan.

A real pleasure to read.
Elenothar chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Interesting start! Please continue :)
November9Noir chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
**sniff** **wipes eyes**

Beautiful again, Daniella!
Kenobifan chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Beautiful, just absolutely beautiful.

Beautifully written.

I really loved how you explained the Force; unifying and Living.

The conversation between Obi-Wan and Padme.

Just everything was enjoyable. :)
Oneblackened chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Oh I do like this.

I dunno why, but I've always liked Obidala.

Plus, there's the fact this is absurdly well written.
November9Noir chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Wonderful again, Daniela!
Kenobifan chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Different, but not different... A refreshing view on the trip to Tatooine.

Oh the gift was perfect. My heart was aflutter.

But, when they hugged? Wow! Oh yeah!

You made everything fit together. :D
November9Noir chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Very nice re-imagining of TPM! I like where you're going, can't wait to see more!

(Oh, this is Angela, aka Storykeeper from the Obidala Fan Forum, btw...)
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Interesting story so far. Keep up the good work!
Kenobifan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
First off, ... wonderful beginning.

I really don't know where to start to write this review.

Interesting twist about Qui-Gon.

And this part.. "She envied him, but without resentment. She also felt drawn to him, in a way she could not explain. Time seemed to slow, to still, as she watched him, as though the Force was telling her to remember this moment, this man, for their would change her life forever." That brought very, very happy thoughts to mind..

Then the handmaidens aware of what connection going on between Obi-Wan and Padme. *huge smile*

And an extraordinary start.. really enjoyable read. What can I say? I can't wait till you update again.

Already saving this to my favorites, because... you have a knack for writing. :D
kicho14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, loved it, Danielle :D

Can't wait to read the next chapter, and I think it's very interesting that you made Padme and Obi-Wan go to Mos Espa together, did you know that was now it was in the original draft for episode I?

Once again - loved it!