Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
Aw, the gift was sweet.
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter. Love the conflict with Obi-wan.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Qui-Gon sure did some awesome stuff.
MADStar529 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Great chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Loving Qui-Gon here.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 38 . 1/11/2014
Now I'm practically squealing. You made Mara Jade into Bail Organa's daughter! eep! I wasn't sure this story would remain as good once you moved past the prequel trilogy and started making truly major changes, but you seem to be setting it up well. I'm excited. Oh, and I loved the cameo of Han a few chapters back. Hopefully he will be a larger part as the story continues.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 36 . 1/11/2014
That was cruel. Oh, that was incredibly cruel. Excellent, but painful. Exquisite torture. Could you have possibly drawn that out any longer? "The victim." Sheesh, I was about to pull my hair out. I actually exclaimed aloud when I read Obi-Wan's name. Well done: not many fanfics can get that much of a reaction out of me. Of course, it is 2 AM for me, so that might have something to do with it. Now I'm just rambling. Anyway, I've greatly enjoyed it so far and I can't wait to see what the next chapters have in store!
ochreish chapter 42 . 1/9/2014
Yes! A happy ending! Cannot begin to express how much I enjoyed reading this; I swear it's one of the better written obidala fics on the site, if not one of the best. To be quite honest, i'm so glad you killed off Anakin. He was beginning to really grate on my nerves; almost enough for me to want to punch George Lucas for making him such a jerk in canon.

StormGambler chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
This is a brilliant story and I absolutely loved it!
CoryAvellana chapter 43 . 5/20/2013
I absolutely adored this story :) I love the Obidala pairing but I find it difficult to find a story with this that I actually enjoy. Though it is possible that I love Obidala solely because I adore Ewan Mcgreggor.

Thanks for a brilliant read, though I have now lost a day and a bit of revision due to my addiction (I have literally read it non-stop) :D

Cory
Twylyte chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Wow. An amazing take on a different path the saga could have gone down, had things turned out differently. I must say that during the funeral scene, when you were trying to make it seem like Padme had died but it was actually Obi-Wan's fake funeral... well, I honestly didn't know if you had killed her or not. You did a very good job not just with that piece, but with this entire story, just the right mix of drama, intruige and romance.
A great fic,
-Twy
BlondieBear123 chapter 42 . 3/5/2013
Very good story
Publicola chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Good story, though I confess I still don't understand the title. Is "Light Aisle" supposed to be one word...? Moving on, I thought you did an excellent job of dealing with how an Obi/Padme romance might have affected the course of the story, especially seeing as Padme is given short shrift in her susceptibility to Palpatine politically and Anakin romantically. Good work all around.
wataru51 chapter 42 . 1/14/2013
I guess I'm going to start saying: "Thank you for your story". I'm more or less new in the Star Wars fanfiction and I admit I have a thing for non canon pairings, so I have been reading Obidala fics lately.

I have looked to pretty much every Obidala fic in and yours is the one I enjoied more (and the only StarWars fic I have put in my favorite list). It isn't a totally different alternative universe and you don't use characters who don't appear in the movies (not until the end :)) which is something good for the people that only have watched the six movies. Another good thing is that you don't change Obi-Wan character too much (at least not for me, probably many people would think diffeerent) and you don't make him act like Anakin just because he is with Padme like I saw some writers do. The story have romance, adventure, humor and a little bit of drama (just the right dose, enough so it is not a totally feel happy fic in wich everything run so smooth that it is not interesting) which made the story easy to read and help you keep going until the end (I read it in two days).

I hope you come back to StarWars and write another Obidala Fic some day, may be Time Travel Obi-wan?. Yes, I have a thing for cliches too.

Thanks again for your work, I really enjoied reading it.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »