Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
MADStar529 chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter. Love the emotions of both of them at the sight of the clones.
MADStar529 chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Yes! She said something! I love that!
MADStar529 chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter. Love that Obi-Wan was there.
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Aw, the gift was sweet.
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter. Love the conflict with Obi-wan.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Qui-Gon sure did some awesome stuff.
MADStar529 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Great chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Loving Qui-Gon here.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 38 . 1/11/2014
Now I'm practically squealing. You made Mara Jade into Bail Organa's daughter! eep! I wasn't sure this story would remain as good once you moved past the prequel trilogy and started making truly major changes, but you seem to be setting it up well. I'm excited. Oh, and I loved the cameo of Han a few chapters back. Hopefully he will be a larger part as the story continues.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 36 . 1/11/2014
That was cruel. Oh, that was incredibly cruel. Excellent, but painful. Exquisite torture. Could you have possibly drawn that out any longer? "The victim." Sheesh, I was about to pull my hair out. I actually exclaimed aloud when I read Obi-Wan's name. Well done: not many fanfics can get that much of a reaction out of me. Of course, it is 2 AM for me, so that might have something to do with it. Now I'm just rambling. Anyway, I've greatly enjoyed it so far and I can't wait to see what the next chapters have in store!
ochreish chapter 42 . 1/9/2014
Yes! A happy ending! Cannot begin to express how much I enjoyed reading this; I swear it's one of the better written obidala fics on the site, if not one of the best. To be quite honest, i'm so glad you killed off Anakin. He was beginning to really grate on my nerves; almost enough for me to want to punch George Lucas for making him such a jerk in canon.

StormGambler chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
This is a brilliant story and I absolutely loved it!
CoryAvellana chapter 43 . 5/20/2013
I absolutely adored this story :) I love the Obidala pairing but I find it difficult to find a story with this that I actually enjoy. Though it is possible that I love Obidala solely because I adore Ewan Mcgreggor.

Thanks for a brilliant read, though I have now lost a day and a bit of revision due to my addiction (I have literally read it non-stop) :D

Cory
Twylyte chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Wow. An amazing take on a different path the saga could have gone down, had things turned out differently. I must say that during the funeral scene, when you were trying to make it seem like Padme had died but it was actually Obi-Wan's fake funeral... well, I honestly didn't know if you had killed her or not. You did a very good job not just with that piece, but with this entire story, just the right mix of drama, intruige and romance.
A great fic,