Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
ArianaKristine chapter 43 . 1/10/2013
I don't think I've reviewed this story, so I apologize very much! It is one of my favorites, and as I am new to Obidala, one of the ones that solidified my interest (and, okay, maybe obsession). I love this story for everything it changes and everything it doesn't.

I would write a more in-depth review, but my main reason for replying is this: I was copying the story to a Word document so I could read it offline (internet has been down where I work), and went to abbreviate the name to save it. And only THEN did I realize OBIDALA. Good God, that took me far too long! lol

So, to sum up: I am slow, I love this story, I can't wait to read more from you!
spazzygaz chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Just finished Episode I. Must say I'm very impressed, I like the parallels you've drawn where events deviate from the canon story, and even more I've enjoyed the changes, especially the way you've handled the Obi-wan/Padme romance and the issue of their age difference.
I'm looking forward to how things will change with Qui-Gon still alive and the ominous set up of Anakin.
Sleeper 3173 chapter 42 . 1/1/2013
EXCELLENT!
Sleeper 3173 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
excellent first chapter! can't wait to read more!
accentric.punctuation chapter 42 . 11/25/2012
i have finished reading this fanfiction and i LOVE it. this is my first Obidala fanfiction and i am very glad that this is the one i chose to read for the first time.

i fell in love with obidala after (obviously) watching ROTS. i personally thought at that time that obidala had more chemistry than anidala, and at the birth scene, where Obi wan was looking at padme tenderly as he held baby Luke made me screamed inwardly "JUST GO BE WITH HIIIIM!"
alas, it was not meant to be.
but you have satisfied my obidala curiousity, and i hope you will make another one.
good luck to your writing!
cilepe chapter 43 . 11/23/2012
I'm rather late to the party, I'm afraid, but I just wanted to say how nearly perfect I find your ideas. After stumbling through some very out of character pieces, reading this was a treat.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/10/2012
I like this story. I wish this story was made into a movie.
hprwhg00 chapter 43 . 10/1/2012
OMG! I just finished this story! I LOVED it! Then I went to see what other stories you wrote and saw you were the author of Marry in Haste! I LOVED that story too! I really hope you write more Obiwan/Padme and Elizabeth/Darcy stories!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/30/2012
great story yo.
Star Fata chapter 42 . 7/16/2012
I loved this entire fic, and especially that last line. I'm glad Cerasi was honoured too, in addition to Qui-Gon.
I Read For the Content chapter 43 . 5/1/2012
Had you presented this to George Lucas I think this might have made it for episodes I to III, or at least a "What if" movie series...damn i could imagine it now... SEND IT NOW!
I Read For the Content chapter 42 . 5/1/2012
Okay now THAT was the most epic amazing ending for a fan fiction I've EVER seen, bar absolutely none. Great Job just doesn't do this justice. Now i'm heading off to your profile to view your other stories (after reading the notes)
I Read For the Content chapter 41 . 5/1/2012
Epic. Absolutely epic. Amazing battle, great scheme, wonderful simultaneous execution, and over all just...win. That's really all i can say right now...
I Read For the Content chapter 40 . 5/1/2012
I like the reversal of the situation here. Obi-wan appears before Palpatine just at Maul did before him, and Luke, this ought to be good!
I Read For the Content chapter 35 . 5/1/2012
swear to god, you better not have killed her off, ESPECIALLY with the medical stuff available and the fact that she's with Obi-wan, not Anakin. She's still got the will to live.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »