Reviews for Oasis Begins in Dawn's Azure Light Aisle
ochreish chapter 42 . 1/9/2014
Yes! A happy ending! Cannot begin to express how much I enjoyed reading this; I swear it's one of the better written obidala fics on the site, if not one of the best. To be quite honest, i'm so glad you killed off Anakin. He was beginning to really grate on my nerves; almost enough for me to want to punch George Lucas for making him such a jerk in canon.

StormGambler chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
This is a brilliant story and I absolutely loved it!
CoryAvellana chapter 43 . 5/20/2013
I absolutely adored this story :) I love the Obidala pairing but I find it difficult to find a story with this that I actually enjoy. Though it is possible that I love Obidala solely because I adore Ewan Mcgreggor.

Thanks for a brilliant read, though I have now lost a day and a bit of revision due to my addiction (I have literally read it non-stop) :D

Cory
Twylyte chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Wow. An amazing take on a different path the saga could have gone down, had things turned out differently. I must say that during the funeral scene, when you were trying to make it seem like Padme had died but it was actually Obi-Wan's fake funeral... well, I honestly didn't know if you had killed her or not. You did a very good job not just with that piece, but with this entire story, just the right mix of drama, intruige and romance.
A great fic,
-Twy
BlondieBear123 chapter 42 . 3/5/2013
Very good story
Publicola chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Good story, though I confess I still don't understand the title. Is "Light Aisle" supposed to be one word...? Moving on, I thought you did an excellent job of dealing with how an Obi/Padme romance might have affected the course of the story, especially seeing as Padme is given short shrift in her susceptibility to Palpatine politically and Anakin romantically. Good work all around.
wataru51 chapter 42 . 1/14/2013
I guess I'm going to start saying: "Thank you for your story". I'm more or less new in the Star Wars fanfiction and I admit I have a thing for non canon pairings, so I have been reading Obidala fics lately.

I have looked to pretty much every Obidala fic in and yours is the one I enjoied more (and the only StarWars fic I have put in my favorite list). It isn't a totally different alternative universe and you don't use characters who don't appear in the movies (not until the end :)) which is something good for the people that only have watched the six movies. Another good thing is that you don't change Obi-Wan character too much (at least not for me, probably many people would think diffeerent) and you don't make him act like Anakin just because he is with Padme like I saw some writers do. The story have romance, adventure, humor and a little bit of drama (just the right dose, enough so it is not a totally feel happy fic in wich everything run so smooth that it is not interesting) which made the story easy to read and help you keep going until the end (I read it in two days).

I hope you come back to StarWars and write another Obidala Fic some day, may be Time Travel Obi-wan?. Yes, I have a thing for cliches too.

Thanks again for your work, I really enjoied reading it.
ArianaKristine chapter 43 . 1/10/2013
I don't think I've reviewed this story, so I apologize very much! It is one of my favorites, and as I am new to Obidala, one of the ones that solidified my interest (and, okay, maybe obsession). I love this story for everything it changes and everything it doesn't.

I would write a more in-depth review, but my main reason for replying is this: I was copying the story to a Word document so I could read it offline (internet has been down where I work), and went to abbreviate the name to save it. And only THEN did I realize OBIDALA. Good God, that took me far too long! lol

So, to sum up: I am slow, I love this story, I can't wait to read more from you!
spazzygaz chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Just finished Episode I. Must say I'm very impressed, I like the parallels you've drawn where events deviate from the canon story, and even more I've enjoyed the changes, especially the way you've handled the Obi-wan/Padme romance and the issue of their age difference.
I'm looking forward to how things will change with Qui-Gon still alive and the ominous set up of Anakin.
Sleeper 3173 chapter 42 . 1/1/2013
EXCELLENT!
Sleeper 3173 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
excellent first chapter! can't wait to read more!
accentric.punctuation chapter 42 . 11/25/2012
i have finished reading this fanfiction and i LOVE it. this is my first Obidala fanfiction and i am very glad that this is the one i chose to read for the first time.

i fell in love with obidala after (obviously) watching ROTS. i personally thought at that time that obidala had more chemistry than anidala, and at the birth scene, where Obi wan was looking at padme tenderly as he held baby Luke made me screamed inwardly "JUST GO BE WITH HIIIIM!"
alas, it was not meant to be.
but you have satisfied my obidala curiousity, and i hope you will make another one.
good luck to your writing!
cilepe chapter 43 . 11/23/2012
I'm rather late to the party, I'm afraid, but I just wanted to say how nearly perfect I find your ideas. After stumbling through some very out of character pieces, reading this was a treat.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/10/2012
I like this story. I wish this story was made into a movie.
hprwhg00 chapter 43 . 10/1/2012
OMG! I just finished this story! I LOVED it! Then I went to see what other stories you wrote and saw you were the author of Marry in Haste! I LOVED that story too! I really hope you write more Obiwan/Padme and Elizabeth/Darcy stories!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »