Reviews for Trainwreck on Kamabakka
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2017
I really enjoyed re reading This too! I especially like how Zoro has this understanding of Sanjis psyche and how he acknowledges he may have taken things too far with the going aboard the ship.
siberianRS chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
SOOOO CUUUUUUTE ugh! Everything's so well-written! I can't wait to read the sequel (uh oh, I'm gonna be late for an appointment...) Thanks so much for this! :)
siberianRS chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
You have no idea how I love this line: "Embarrassing Sanji had become a sport for him, but it was a game they played strictly between themselves. The rest of the world may contribute, but it wasn't allowed to laugh." I love it so much, I had to post a comment before finishing the chapter (or the story). It's truly romantic especially when Zoro has no idea how romantic the thought actually is.

*tries to contain a lot of feels but fails*
godlet chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Hahaha what the fuck that was great
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Haha it made me laugh!i like how u end the story and im excited to read the sequel. Great job i live it.
DenofTheives chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
hahaha
I love both of their messed up internal thought processes! BTW; excellent review prompt, it drew me in. The thing I appreciate the most about this story is how disturbingly well Zoro and Sanji work in it. ;)
butterflieo chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
AHAHAAHA
Perfect last sentence! Love your Sanji, here. This was excellent.
DeletedAccount99 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I love this!
kayak chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Brilliant writing. I managed to read it all the way to the end in one sitting without getting distracted. That's hard with my attention span. I'm NOT a yaoi fan, but I still like reading them. They are indeed a funny couple. Zoro was a little smarter than how he's usually portrayed, but I'm not complaining. He was a better match for Sanji that way. It's rare to see non-romantic fics about them, even though your ending was yaoi-ish.
DoritoCloud chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
LOVED THIS.
Rez chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
Way to go all around!

Believable - check!

In-Character - check!

Hilarious - double check!

Such a good little piece. I have to give kudos where there belong and so kudos to you! Fabulous piece. Just enough to tease the yaoi-fans, and pulled back just in time for those of the het persuasion. Well done.

Also, I sincerely cannot wait until I can read the sequel. Though, I'll probably wait until I'm at home first.

Fantastic read! Light and funny - perfect for a light and drama-free day. Well met!

Rezzy
Rez chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Hahahahaha...hahahaha...OMGoodness!

This is not the story I should be reading at work at 2:19 in the afternoon. I keep trying to stifle my laughter, and it's not working. My boss would kill me if she knew...which is likely to happen if the rest of this story is as hilarious as this chapter! (Further proof seeing as how I couldn't even wait until the end to review)

Too fantastic. Muscly-man Zoro flexing for the "lovely lady" just about pushed me over the "laugh-out-loud-and-you're-caught-for-sure" line. Good gravy this is hilarious.

Alright, I'll review again after I've finished.

Rezzy
Platinum Pair chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved how you described Sanji! I do see him making quite a fabulous woman. Oh of course it would be Zoro that finds Sanji first.

Excellent start! I'm already hooked!
Ecchan87 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh, you're so good, I liked this so much!

Way to go! Now I'm going straight to the sequel! *O*
HillBot chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
The ending made me laugh SO HARD. I generally don't review stories but I felt obligated to tell you that. I can picture Zoro holding the guy up and getting in his face. I also found the very last line absolutely adorable. Here I go to read the sequel :)