Reviews for In Search of Cocoa Gold
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Haha, this was pretty great. Almost scarily accurate to how Buddy monologues really were/are...and the Tony joke at the end was perfect.

Most KITH fanfic doesn't do it for me because it's impossible to recreate the guys' unique sense of humor, but this was pretty damn close.
KITH RULES chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
omg that was great. It was a bit short to be a buddy cole monologue, but the joke at the end totally made up for it. I laughed so hard.

It stinks in here. It stinks of stupid women wondering about tony.
Idiom Laurels chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That last joke made it absolutely genius. XD BRAVO!
Brush Brush chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Yes! Please write more ! Your absolutely fab! Loved the “Silly faggot, tricks are for kids!” XD

Gotta Love Kids in the Hall!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
lol Cute! I miss Buddy and i loved the ending.
folkblues-spiegel chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
LOVED the Tony joke at the end! Great story!
Luscious Kinney chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
OMG! I never EVER expected that! LMFAO! That was absolutely brilliant! Felicitacions!
jdp24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Of all the stories I've read, in all the different storylines on the website, I must say this is the best I've seen, at portraying the TV personality anyways. Such a great monologue as well. Hopefully I'll be back and if I'm lucky, I'll see another story like this.

I'd be convinced that you were part of the show if I didn't know any better. Keep up the good work.

Although you should add him dragging on his cigarette sometimes throughout the story :)
qsmadness007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
That's cute, I like how you incorpurated the Tony joke into the end. Very nicely done.
JJ chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Buddy! ::shriek:: Tony! ::double shriek:: I love it!
allee kat chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
that was great! i love buddy!
Jessica Knorr chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Oh, man, I love Scott Thompson! That was soooooo Buddy!
Woo hoo chapter 1 . 2/10/2002