Reviews for Family Kitsune
like it
Erazor djinn chapter 2 . 11/26
Interesting new chapter, good luck in future updates.
R-king 93 chapter 2 . 11/27
NecroSaintCreed chapter 2 . 11/27
interesting.. well I'm curious, I guess I'll see you in the next chapter
Animelover0115 chapter 2 . 11/26
Awwwww in do happpy you updated the 2nd chapter O()O... I look forward to see what happens in the next chapter bye bye review ya later ฅ'ω'ฅ
Deiru Tamashi chapter 2 . 11/26
So the court case was a decisive victory for Naruto and Meg. I suspected as much. Though with Meg no longer at the Griffin house, how will the rest of things play out? Can't wait to find out.

Post soon!
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 11/26
Yes she's free of those idiots justice has been served. Wish this chapter was a little longer but oh well, Please keep updating.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 11/26
zenahmut chapter 2 . 11/26
The lawyer should have been phoenix wright
WhiteKnightofHyrule chapter 2 . 11/26
You know after so many false alerts I don't think I ever thought I'd read this
goddragonking chapter 2 . 11/26
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 11/26
Well this is interesting that is for sure. I can't wait to see how the Griffin family handles the fallout from this case. I mean Louis likes to act like a good person but she fits right in with that shitty family. So she might care for Meg but I think the after effects of the case will hurt her more. Not to mention with all that just came to light I wouldn't be shocked if they get a social worker to see how they treat Stewie and Chris as well. I also can't wait to see how Meg handles her new freedom. I can see her having her friends over for a victory party, there they can meet Naruto. Which him being nice and charming would compliment the girls making them more or less fall head over heels for him as well and tell Meg how lucky she is to live with him. Which knowing that Meg was sexually active during this time it wouldn't be a shock if she wants to break in her new freedom by trying to hook up with Naruto that night lol

Anyway great chapter, can't wait to see more
mattcun chapter 2 . 11/26
Plz write more soon
agitofang666 chapter 2 . 11/26
i am glad that you are continuing this story i havnt read a Family guy x Naruto fanfiction that is been continued
GentlestCobra2 chapter 2 . 11/26