Reviews for Family Kitsune
DarknessIncarnate2000 chapter 8 . 7/13
Will Naruto deal with Jeff (Guy who beats Quagmire's sister)? Because that episode really pissed me off with how everyone knew she was getting beat but didn't do shit. I mean yea she should've left him but it was easy to tell from the beginning that she was already broken.
Brodymcdermott chapter 8 . 7/2
Can you please write more of this, it is quite addicting to read
Family Guest chapter 8 . 7/1
Interesting chapter, if a bit disjointed at parts. I wonder if that gag I pointed out about Lois being influenced by that "peter-themed" tumor in that one episode (as a result of her suppressing Peter's idiocy) will show up if Naruto medically examines her sometime?

For the A/N at the end, I think you should check out a YouTube channel called PhantomStrider. It stars a British-sounding guy that does some really neat approx. 20 min. "Top 10" lists of "Best" and "worst" cartoons, episodes within cartoons, animes, movies, video games, etc. He agrees that Steven Universe is one of the best with Adventure Time being up there. However, there other shows on the "best" (and I suppose "worst") that you might be interested in seeing. See you around.
WookieMan chapter 8 . 7/2
Like I've previously stated, good story, keep going, would love to read more!
like it
Uber Ghidorah chapter 8 . 6/30
I agree with everything in the AN, except part of the Scooby Doo thing. I agree old school Scooby Doo is the best, but I really liked that Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated show, because along with all the mysteries, there was a bigger large scale mystery behind the whole show.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 6/30
awesome chapter! lot of fun

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Umbra.Venator chapter 8 . 6/30
good chapter, looking forward to the next :)
HateOnMe73 chapter 8 . 6/30
good ole' scooby doo
TSAImpregnable chapter 8 . 6/29
ewwww...ultimate spiderman

sorry

took me a second to get the scooby doo reference, it honestly came out of nowhere and I wasn't sure what it had to do with the story. It wasn't until I was almost finished reading that I realized it.

Anyways, amusing story :)
dinohuntsmen chapter 8 . 6/29
I miss the good old days
CzarAndrew chapter 8 . 6/29
HEY! Ultimate Spider-Man wasn't that bad... at first.
You should keep going with this story.

Maybe in the future you can make a chapter where naruto beats up peter. That would be simultaneously awesome and hilarious.
rlezaruggiero00 chapter 8 . 6/29
GG can't wait for lois to join the fun
blackknight99 chapter 8 . 6/29
I'm guessing you never watched Gravity Falls.