Reviews for Family Kitsune
DesertSandBox chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
i totally forgot about this awesome fic im glad you updated it will you be updating it sooner then you did this chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Well this is a really interesting chapter keep up the good work and update soon.
bcsclaymore chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
i like what you have so far, and can't wait to see what you do next with it.
Family Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
To start with a minor side note, I'm surprised no one has mentioned all the death and destruction caused by Peter's fights with Ernie the Chicken...

As for the main point of my review:
You know, considering how you having Lois alongside Meg in the main pairing, I'm going to guess that you probably want to find some way to redeem her. As a potential idea, there is one Family Guy episode/skit where Brian asks Lois how she can put up with Peter's idiocy, to which she answers that she just ignores/suppresses it. Brian then asks if doing such a thing is healthy, to which Lois just passes it off as "what is the worst that could happen?". The scene then shifts to Lois' brain, where it is revealed that she has a "Peter-themed" tumor...

Though this is just a random throwaway gag, one could surmise that this tumor may have formed as early as when Lois dated Peter (and while future episodes have shown her to have been a Connie-like jerk as a high-school cheerleader and a "Loose Lois" sex-addict before she met Peter, these could be written off as phases of life that she has since grown away from - for the most part), and could have caused her to develop an obsession with him up to the point that she ignores or even participates in his idiotic/abusive ways...
In turn, perhaps Naruto could use his sensing abilities (or a simple medical scan should Lois face a life-threatening situation as Meg did with the sign that Naruto used as a chance to 'enhance' her) to discover and remove this tumor. Doing so might then help Lois realize the true extent of the error of her ways and work to redeem herself, albeit with remaining difficulties.
This is just a thought/idea/proposal that you or any other writer may feel free to use as I myself am not a writer outside of reviews. Good luck and good day.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
like it
Erazor djinn chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Interesting new chapter, good luck in future updates.
R-king 93 chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Nice
NecroSaintCreed chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
interesting.. well I'm curious, I guess I'll see you in the next chapter
Animelover0115 chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Awwwww in do happpy you updated the 2nd chapter O()O... I look forward to see what happens in the next chapter bye bye review ya later ฅ'ω'ฅ
Deiru Tamashi chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
So the court case was a decisive victory for Naruto and Meg. I suspected as much. Though with Meg no longer at the Griffin house, how will the rest of things play out? Can't wait to find out.

Post soon!
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Yes she's free of those idiots justice has been served. Wish this chapter was a little longer but oh well, Please keep updating.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
niice
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
The lawyer should have been phoenix wright
WhiteKnightofHyrule chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
You know after so many false alerts I don't think I ever thought I'd read this
goddragonking chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)