Reviews for Family Kitsune
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 4/14
Awesome. An amazing start to the story and I honestly can't wait for more to happen. The pairing is pretty good and I love Naruto's an Meg's interactions an chemistry together; can't wait to see how Lois fits in to it.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 2/10
...wow...just wow. peter got burned. Atleast in the case of homer simpson...he learns...somewhat.

u should do a simpsons one btw. God knows the entire town has issues they all need to fix.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is really interesting. I have always liked Meg and felt like she got the shit end of the stick with her family. So to see her with someone that cares about her is great to see. I find your Louis crazy though lol. I mean this is like season one Louis before she became who she is now. I mean modern Louis is just as bad a Peter and treat her like shit one minute then nice the next. I think she is bipolar or something. Not to mention she gets addicted to drugs, cheat, steal (shoplift just for the thrill) and alot of other fucked up shit. I do find it interesting you went with alternate reality Meg, I was hoping you would have gone with Singer Meg from that episode since I count that as Meg at her best lookwise. I really hope you keep working on this or revamp it with more of the modern characterization into them. Like Brain being a pretentious ass.

I also think a Futurama story would be great to see as well and if you have it in you Simpsons with Liza could be very cool.
Bryan Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
really good chapter hope you come back to it and finish it
shadow7002 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
hope to read more
Crystaleye chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Definantly balanced for my vote
Amidamaru88 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
holy crap dude, that some deep stuff
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Please continue writing the story it is great
RandomParadox chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Please continue!
Rageing chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Very interesting story hope to see more.
Just A Question chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
"The time he sold Meg to Mort's son to pay off the tab". The way you wrote chapter 3 sounds like this already happened.
Fox Among Foxes chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hey quick question... Did you abandon this story?
bankai15 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
make another chapter i need to know what happens
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
i like it, been awhile since the last update though...oh why are the good ones always abandoned and forgotten.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Really good story hopr you update it soon.