Reviews for Dumped
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooSIKE! bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!
PeaceLoveAndEli chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
No that was not cheesy! That was the perfect ending! Wilder and Amanda are so cute together! Although I'd prefer me and Wilder... Anywayz great story!
Lemonade Mouth rocks chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i love it :)
Shipwrecked Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
So cute! I am completely happy it ended with "Awestruck!" Fantastic. You should write some more one-shots about them or anyone from The Latest Buzz.
Filthy Trash chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OK, I loved it! I'm usually not a huge Amanda/Wilder shipper (I think he could do waaaayyy better) but this was AWESOME!
michelle kearsey chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
i loved it it was soooo Romantic and sweeet! write another one!
xxoppisitesXattractxx chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yes, but in a good way :)

and yes. Bananas are ery perverted ;D.

Good job. )
Sarahsota chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I feel so rotten i'm going to read almost all of your story's in support! Awe, your telling people to read my old story! I want to write some more Buzz fics but I got to keep Samantha in she feels like part of the team!

Anyways, onto your amazing buzz fic, great job I really liked it! I never really liked this pairing much to tell your the truth, but I do enjoy your fic! By the way it is not cheesy!

You know what? The Latest Buzz should be easier to find on the internet, preferably with all of season two because they havn't shown one episode of season two in canada yet its a canadian show! cursus!
beforeskylines chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Okay, so I just got into the Latest Buzz a few days ago because I looked over your profile and I was like...wait? What show is the latest buzz, and so I looked it up and now I'm totally obsessed. Only it sucks since I live in the U.S. I've only seen a few episodes and I haven't seen all the big Amanda/Wilder episodes. The Latest buzz is so hard to find online.

Anyway, this was too cute. I didn't see the episode where Wilder gave her the coupon but I heard about it and I like how she's just like 'kiss me' lolz. Very adorable.

/C.S. ((Kaya))
xxLoveLifexx chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Haha my friends would so take the banana in a perverted way lol. This story is so cute they are so cute AH everything is just so cute lol. :D
and i can't imagine why chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
haahaa bananas ARE perverted ;) especially if you know me and my sister... we have the most DIRTIES minds ever!

she said she was going to name her son short cord lmao xD long story that one is

but now on to your story... it's not so cheesy that you want wine with it but it's not lacking any chessyness... it has the right amount of chessy, like the perfect nachos :)

haahaa yes i know im very random so excuse me of that

and yes please do more Latest Buzz... preferably wilderxamanda

and i reviewed because i DO love you :) will you marry me?

but really i love you in a never met friendly kind of way... ya know if that makes any sence :P

CoverGirlInLove chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey loved it. Very much.

It was short and sweet just as one shots should be and the ending wasn't too cheesy for my liking. It was great!

Oh and the banana's thing was very amusing.

underarrest39 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
hey that was so cute. i loved the ending. it wasnt that cheesy and yes bananas are perverted. i think you should right more latest buzz fics. :) have a nice day