Reviews for Letters from Maximum Security
Me D chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh! This is such a good fic. I do believe you are the first to write one about White Collar. Which is sad because there is so much slashy potential. Please please please write another one. I really like your writing style and you capture Neal very well. Maybe a fic from Peter's POV would be a good continuation. Anyway this was a fabulous fic and I hope you write more.

Ciao,

Me :D
MagnoliaES chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh my gosh, thank you for writing a story for this show! I'm such a fan already and I was waiting for someone to write something for it. And it happens to be well written and interesting as well.

Sailorpluto22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
wow! not even a week out and someone already writes an awesome slash-fiction!

nice job on the characters - i just finished watching the first ep since i missed the premiere and my fangirl brain started spinning - i'm glad someone got to this series with man love. And do a nice job to boot!

hopefully as the season goes on White Collar will get its own section and we can see the plentiful fics that abound!

Keep up the good work! loved this story!
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This is awesome-a Neal & Peter story is exactly what I was craving after watching the pilot. They are absolutely adorable together in the show. My brain kept informing me I needed to find some fanfic about the two of them (even if Peter and his wife are so sweet together). Now that my rabid fangirling is temporarily sated must slink back to working... :)
Triden chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Yay the first white collar fic! This is beautifully written and just what I imagined their interaction might be like. I hope I see more!
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I think this just might be the first of it's fandom! And a lovely beginning indeed. Very well done! Well written and fun to read. I hope you do a sequel to this; I know I'd love to read it. Keep up the awesome work!
IONCTM chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Yup, this is the first White Collar fanfic! I hope more shows up, because I absolutely love this show and they're so cute together.
firefly chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh, I been dying to read their story. I was checking if the fanfic for the series is up and so glad someone finally wrote a story.
Lyrical Rex chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
So, I really liked this. I didn't think I'd find any fic for this series yet, and I'm glad that the first one is so very nice. Neal's little crush makes me feel all wibbly. :]
Anna chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was lovely! I just watched the pilot last night and this was exactly the sort of thing I was looking for! Great job!
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww, how cute! And the sexual tension and chemistry between Neal and Peter - ah, it was practically the only thing I could notice the entire episode :D
duelingxfates chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was wonderful! I love the boys too, and I love how you wrote them. My heart goes out to Neal. Very well done.
thymer chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Yay! I was just waiting for someone to write something like this! (I have to admit, I've been slashing them pretty much from the second time I saw the previews...) And this was great. Thank you so much for sharing this!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2