Reviews for TUAOA: Naruto: Rise to Glory
Stormdragon6783 chapter 17 . 5/12
Very good chapter, finally the old fossils, and the civilian council gets what they deserve.
Stormdragon6783 chapter 14 . 5/11
I'm in that moment when your are reading the A.N. and found that you just have finished the first part of the story... an there are 15 chapters more and you explode in joy. Excellent story.
Stormdragon6783 chapter 13 . 5/11
Wow, I really like your story, can't complain on the small details because everybody could make them, but this chapter really got me frustrated, with how Sasuke in one month was on par with Naruto, and I would like to know how he obtain the second level of the curse seal. Aside from that congrats on creating this amazing story.
Buddah2100 chapter 31 . 12/18/2016
Well i understand i to myself lost intrest in writing over the last 3 years i had no computer or internet i was reading fanficsalways then my old desktop internet modem went out and nobody had a replacment then i was in a wreck now my back gives me problems it hurts to stand longer than 45 mins i can't work and i hated how Naruto Manga was going so i started buy the anime boxsets i know they are better and i filled 12 notebooks of different Action filled Fanfics of Naruto and crossovers with The Lone Ranger and Star Wars Clone Wars and Au Naruto fics where he is Uzushio, Kiri ninja, but now i see people have atleast somewhat decent kiri ninja stories,plus i created a story the history of the seven swordsmen of the mist how the Shodiame Mizukage had his best Koton and Shinobi BlackSmith forge the Swords their is 10 in total only seven have been mastered and yeah, anyway i loved this story and i hopeto read more from you.
MattBlack chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Lee's win was a major fail... Gaara would have crushed him before he opened that last gate. You can't stop in a serious fight and do a monologue...
my 2 guys chapter 29 . 6/24/2016