Reviews for Leah's Goodbye
sampam69 chapter 1 . 4/28
I cannot believe you left it there, on the precipice, and, its not even a cliffhanger. Naughty naughty, ;) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
o.o The last thing she said to him ... wow o.o
Are you goin' to make a story of Vampire Leah and Vampire Carlisle together?!: D
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ooooooooooh this was good :) sexy Carlisle who knew! My only problem was ugh she's the godmom to the spawns spawn; Jake & that thing had a kid ugh *gag*!
PiperBlue chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love this! I would love to read more... If you ever decide to turn this into more than a o/s, I am so there! : )

Your "Leah's" are always so intregueing! Oh, to be "a fly on the wall" for the interesting conversation between her and Esme after she is turned... LoL : )
Blackwater101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Finsh it plzzzzz :3
minlin chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
*Please* tell me you're not really ending it there! I came looking to see if anyone had actually written Carlisle/Leah. I find this. Holy cow it's awesome and I don't want it to be over yet!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
It's so hard to find good oneshots Leah Carlisle, because a couple is very hard to write.

But this One was great, and she really deserves a sequel.

I was super curious about the Leah vampire

WOW

Leah vampire

That would be interesting.
MioneWriter007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OOOOO you should totally continue this story Please i wanna see what happens next Please oh Please oh Please!
2fantabulush chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That's a unique match-up but I kinda like it. Your stories definitely have unique plots that makes me want to keep reading!
chiefhilanerd chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
amazing one-shot

you should deff. write a story about this ;)
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was really good! I thought it was going to have such a sad ending when I was nearing the bottom, but it was great! I love this pairing, thank you! )
pink.personality chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
ha, so I've been reading alot of Leah/Vamp stories lately like Leah/Jazz and Leah/Emmett. And idk why, but I'm like hmmm, let's try Leah/Carlisle. There weren't many but I saw this, and I'm like well it's Rei so let's see it. Hahaha I love it! It's like Amazingness. I know I'm like wayy late, but I just thought I'd let you know, that I love this. Kay, bye. :)
darkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i love this fic :)
marcelinequinn chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
MOTHER!

I kinda am now addicted to this.

I loved it.

And Carlisle is.. UNF UNF!

Him and Leah are so similar.

It's amazing. :D 3
perceptiveoceangirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
AHHH! You have to add another chapter...or two...or three!

What an incredible couple, I never would have put these two together but...WOW...I need some of that newborn action!

Who needs to work on kegels when you're a f%*in' newborn! Good thing Carlisle is made of stone...he's going to need it to stand up to some Leah luvin'!

Can you put parts back on when they're ripped off? and if you can, how do they function? hmm?

Please update! PLEASE!