Reviews for Leah's Goodbye
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 11/27
Shut up! This is amazing! Carlisle and Leah are a great pairing. So forbidden yet hawt!
sampam69 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I cannot believe you left it there, on the precipice, and, its not even a cliffhanger. Naughty naughty, ;) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
o.o The last thing she said to him ... wow o.o
Are you goin' to make a story of Vampire Leah and Vampire Carlisle together?!: D
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ooooooooooh this was good :) sexy Carlisle who knew! My only problem was ugh she's the godmom to the spawns spawn; Jake & that thing had a kid ugh *gag*!
PiperBlue chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love this! I would love to read more... If you ever decide to turn this into more than a o/s, I am so there! : )

Your "Leah's" are always so intregueing! Oh, to be "a fly on the wall" for the interesting conversation between her and Esme after she is turned... LoL : )
Blackwater101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Finsh it plzzzzz :3
minlin chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
*Please* tell me you're not really ending it there! I came looking to see if anyone had actually written Carlisle/Leah. I find this. Holy cow it's awesome and I don't want it to be over yet!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
It's so hard to find good oneshots Leah Carlisle, because a couple is very hard to write.

But this One was great, and she really deserves a sequel.

I was super curious about the Leah vampire

WOW

Leah vampire

That would be interesting.
MioneWriter007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OOOOO you should totally continue this story Please i wanna see what happens next Please oh Please oh Please!
2fantabulush chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That's a unique match-up but I kinda like it. Your stories definitely have unique plots that makes me want to keep reading!
chiefhilanerd chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
amazing one-shot

you should deff. write a story about this ;)
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was really good! I thought it was going to have such a sad ending when I was nearing the bottom, but it was great! I love this pairing, thank you! )
pink.personality chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
ha, so I've been reading alot of Leah/Vamp stories lately like Leah/Jazz and Leah/Emmett. And idk why, but I'm like hmmm, let's try Leah/Carlisle. There weren't many but I saw this, and I'm like well it's Rei so let's see it. Hahaha I love it! It's like Amazingness. I know I'm like wayy late, but I just thought I'd let you know, that I love this. Kay, bye. :)
darkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i love this fic :)
marcelinequinn chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
MOTHER!

I kinda am now addicted to this.

I loved it.

And Carlisle is.. UNF UNF!

Him and Leah are so similar.

It's amazing. :D 3