Reviews for Destroyed Happiness
veena chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Really really really..loved it :-)
This is now one of my favourite... :-)
Please write more stories like this... ;-)
Coz i just loved inuyasha n kagome.. Both of them are superb.. :D
Loved it, made me cry sometimes, Bt its a fantastic story with a happy ending... 3
3:-)
moondreams151 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
The storyline was perfect. I loved it. I don't wanna sound like a repulsive little prick, but I think should change the title of the story. The story was amazing, no doubt about that. Just change the title...it's a bit too pessimistic for a story with such a beautiful end.
Rochoa chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Omygoodness this story is an emotional roller coaster! It was so angsty and sad in the beginning that I wasn't sure I wanted to go on, but I am glad I pushed through for the happy ending! Not that I didn't enjoy the -ness in the beginning (your summary was pretty clear that this would be sad), but I love how Inuyasha and Kagome cleared up their lives and are now happily together! I also thought the way Kagome handled the hot blonde really funny. Thanks for writing this! It's really well-written and just an awesome story.
Jexss chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Simply beautiful _
Marquisha chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
luv it!
Glon Morski chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Man, that was one cute story. Loved it all the way. You so deserve more reviews for this... no, I'm not kidding. Beautiful story, really. Thanks so much for writing it :]
Kinky-Hoe chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Wow, wow, wow. For only a moment I was suspicious! Why hire sexy secretaries? I'll never get that, lol. I'm positive you can find a competent one who's happily married and OLD. Haha.

Anyway. I liked your version of this cliché. Mostly because it was well written, as always, and because Kikyo was not the usual slut she tend to be in people's stories. I must say that I sided with Ayumi and had I been in Kagome's shoes I would have done the impossible to forget about Inuyasha - like moving in another city, throwing myself into work... But she was pregnant. (sighs) So I understand and side with Ayumi when she says 'UNFORTUNATELY, Kagome will take you back'. Her daughter needs her father and as long as they love each other...

But I'd never trust anyone blindly! Ah~ Sometimes it's so frustrating to read other people's - albeit fictional - feelings!

It's a 10 outta 10 for you and congratulations on winning. I know, I'm always late.
riya chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
hey that was an awesome end thaks for this wonderful story you have shared with us
Say0mi Saki chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Aww, this was an incredibly sweet way to end things. (

I'm happy for their family, they definitely deserve to all be happy now after everything they've been through. It was such a nice way to end things. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Now, I'll have a smile on my face for the rest of the day! (X
Inuyasha-Drama chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Nice ending. I laughed so hard at Inuyasha declaring to be faster. That was great. This was a nice story. Great creatiivity! Keep Writing
chinochan-inulover chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
As ever, I can't get enough of your writing skills. I had forgotten all about Destroyed happiness - which I read such a long time ago,and which was the fic that made fall in love with angst- and now reading it... I realize you're truly amazing at what you do...

What to say? congrats!

Chino
Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Wow. Kagome is really nice. I would have fired her if I was Inuyasha. That sorta of talk isn't good for the company's rep... GAH! I've been watching way too much Dragon Ball Z and Yugioh! *hides in corner* Anyways, awesome job! I loved the story and hope to read more of your work soon!

-D101
Desenchanter chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
I was so glad to see an update for this story. I loved every moment of it, I'm not shocked that they're having another child.

I really liked the "As it was, Kagome trusted Inuyasha blindly.

part since I think he deserves it.

I think this was the perfect, wonderful ending to an amazing story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with all of us. It had a lot of heart and vivid emotions, an intriguing plot, and so much more. You are an amazing author.

I'm so glad I got to read this story :)
nekosky7 chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
what a great ending!
Desenchanter chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Hm...

I'm glad things are better between them but I still can't find it in me to be alright with what Kagome did :(

I'm trying hard to, really... but I still think Inuyasha suffered far, far, far more. I mean, when you described all the moments in Aiko's life that he'd never get back, her first words, first steps, first everythings plus her birth...? I don't know. I find it hard to feel sorry for Kagome, I get why it was hard for her to forgive and forget but... at the same time, I don't. I'm glad Inuyasha confronted her, he should have. He said exactly what he should have, he WAS suffering a lot because of her indecision.

I couldn't have helped but think it would have been fun for me to have some girl gawk over Inuyasha and make Kagome jealous and hurt a bit... but that's not going to happen, just wishful thinking :)

I still love this story, so much emotion, so much everything. Brilliantly done :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »