Reviews for the sidewalks are watching me think about you
FoxSparrow33 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Simply beautiful.
f2010 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I LOVE THIS! And I agree with that portrayal of Locker, who'd want to protect Gillian; this is so very sweet/bittersweet.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
lovely. we callians, saw the whole honey episode from loker's POV n came to the same conclusion he did, at the end.
sass787 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I like the alternative perspective on this scene a lot.
StepFurther chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw...So adorable...Most of all I fell in love with:

"He stepped in, stepped out, she followed him, he came back."

"...all he needed to see on Gillian's face. Love."

AMAZING work!

So sweet!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, this kind of blew me away. I adore the perspective you've used; seeing events through Loker's eyes actually heightens the intensity of the scene. I love encountering Cal throught the filter of Loker's preconceptions; this is an accomplished piece of writing.
KEK chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I really like how you showed that scene from afar from a different perspective. good job
Maura-boo-147 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aw
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aww this so is beautifully written, and so different. I really liked this :-)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow! LOVED it! if i were loker, i'd have a crush on gillian, too! :)
tocataindminor chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was truly lovely to read. please write more. I want to see how Lokers feelings for gillian develop :-)
RomanceNovels chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey :)

I reviewed in LJ, as outoftheirminds, and I forgot to say that I loved the title, matches perfectly! :)
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
And here I thought that I only read fics with no good oneliners.

Your last line was perfect. I have a thing for OCDing about last lines, so that was hella good.

And a good concept. :)
Authors Tune chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very nice POV ficlet, something different to the other fics around about this post-ep interpretation. I didn't quite agree with Loker's take on Lightman, but I loved your use of imagery with the 'dance' at the end. Good stuff.
ROLLLOLROLFLMAO chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my god, that was so adorable

What a nice ending, it made me cry (Iunno how but yeah)

Excellent piece of writing (personally) I wouldn't mind if you wrote more