Reviews for the sidewalks are watching me think about you
Beautiful!
I discovered and finished watching LIE TO ME on Netflix a month ago; I watched all seasons in three days! And then, watched them again and again and again!I WAS BLOODY SICK, knowing that FOX cancelled this show, killing off one of the most beautiful relationships I've ever experience between and man and a women (CAL AND GILLIAN) on T.V. It really HURT! I discovered Fanfiction by accident, searching for any glimpse of whether FOX would resurrect these characters via T.V. or the Big Screen. And although I was disappointed to not find any indication that I will see this couple on the screen again, I was so happy to learn that they can live on in stories like the one you have written here! This was beautifully written. I could literally see the scene in action, as if watching it on T.V. It is my hope that you are still working on your POST-SERIES story! I can't wait to read it!
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Simply beautiful.
f2010 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I LOVE THIS! And I agree with that portrayal of Locker, who'd want to protect Gillian; this is so very sweet/bittersweet.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
lovely. we callians, saw the whole honey episode from loker's POV n came to the same conclusion he did, at the end.
sass787 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I like the alternative perspective on this scene a lot.
StepFurther chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw...So adorable...Most of all I fell in love with:

"He stepped in, stepped out, she followed him, he came back."

"...all he needed to see on Gillian's face. Love."

AMAZING work!

So sweet!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow, this kind of blew me away. I adore the perspective you've used; seeing events through Loker's eyes actually heightens the intensity of the scene. I love encountering Cal throught the filter of Loker's preconceptions; this is an accomplished piece of writing.
KEK chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I really like how you showed that scene from afar from a different perspective. good job
IndelibleInk14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aw
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aww this so is beautifully written, and so different. I really liked this :-)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow! LOVED it! if i were loker, i'd have a crush on gillian, too! :)
tocataindminor chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was truly lovely to read. please write more. I want to see how Lokers feelings for gillian develop :-)
RomanceNovels chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey :)

I reviewed in LJ, as outoftheirminds, and I forgot to say that I loved the title, matches perfectly! :)
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
And here I thought that I only read fics with no good oneliners.

Your last line was perfect. I have a thing for OCDing about last lines, so that was hella good.

And a good concept. :)