Reviews for Acceptance
BakaShinji chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Hi there! I read your posts on the Karthurville forum. You write really well. I'll check out your other stories too. Please R&R my stories, they may not be the best, but I'm trying to improve.
Neostar1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002

That was pretty bad, if you ask me. What color is Davis' hair? First, you say it's cinnamon, then it's red.

Also, the story-line was pretty sucky.

But hey, no one asked me...
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Cute. ;) Bravissimo, Iap!
babydragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
very good fic... no lovey-dovey stuff, yet no angst. but, i dont really think this would ever happen! not with those 2 anyway. good fic!
Mugen no Ken chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Am I the only one who sees the irony in someone named "kid japan" asking you to use American names? ;;

But anyway, I thought that was a good and well executed job Iap. :)
kid japan chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
its prolly cuz i havent fallowed the second sesion as much as i should have but who were those ppl? im guessing it wad davis and kari and tk were married? i dont know. use the american names but it was still good
Lady Dragon Daiken Priestess chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
It was short and the sense that it didn't drag out. Poor Takeru...and poor Kari. I can honestly see something like this happening. Great job! )
SilvorMoon chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Wow... Wow... Wow... You're good. It's so real - no mush, no fluff, no everything made okay by the end, just two real guys with a real problem and handling it in a mature fashion. I say again, you're good.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
That was VERY good! I enjoyed that. Excellent way to show things.