Reviews for Brave the Betrayal
blue fire chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Make another chapter im in suspense
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I absolutely cannot wait for more!
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
How can I put this delicately?

Why haven't you friggin updated yet?! This is by farone of the best, if not, the most awesome Spirited Away stories I've read on this cite, and it ended on such a cruel cliffhanger. Finish it! I must know what happens to Chihiro. I must! I'll never sleep at night if i don't.
Amayada chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is an interesting story! Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh my gosh, please update! 0.o I'm hooked!

Please do continue! You have extremely good writing, and a very alluring hook. Most fanfic writers aren't able to write like you just did (with bait, too).

You've got all the elements of an intriguing story; mystery, dynamic, drama, imagery... and all in the first chapter too! It's gonna be amazing! o

Please keep it up! Looking forward to the next chapter!

And not to mention that most readers like Chihiro extremely much... and are extremely upset about it... and you've also hinted that it wasn't exactly the end for her... we're all really concerned for her, and Haku as well.

Can't wait until the next chapter! Until then
No clue chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awesome! Yapari! Continue
Aos Si chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really hope you plan on continuing the story! It's excellent and you've left it at such a good place with a ton of questions to answer. I know it's been years since youve posted this story, so I hope you haven't forgotten )
xXSymmetryXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE CONTINUE! OMFG I LOVE THIS :D MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

PLEASEEEEEE? :3
no name nanami chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
please i love it. please please please update.i want to know what happens next.
BlueMoonsKitten chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
wah?what is chirhiro out of the story?if she is im not reading she the shade?im eitheir confused,or your very both:D :S :L: :P :Z :O :T :J :E COOL!
archangelBBQ chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
ohohohohoho. after reading your ghost hunt I thought I would check out your other writings... this is a very good start indeed! Love the tone of your writing and the pacing, and I can't believe you killed Chihiro just like that! I hope that is not actually the last we see of her.

I did get a little confused at the end - I'm not sure if you meant it to be vague if the Ayrn and the twins made it across the river or what happened to them, and the scene changes at the end between Chihiro's death, Haku's (I assume) reaction, the Evil Angry Dude and the train confused me at first, too. But! That aside. I am so intrigued to see where this story goes! Who or what is the Shade, and why did it go to Zeniba? Who is the Evil Angry Dude and why is he after them? How is Haku going to take this? Ahhhh so many questions!

thanks for the story! cheers!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is really great. I am a little confused about what's going on with her sisters andaunt but I can't wait for more. Is she dead for good? Please say no!
Blue-Bird-11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I Like it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write ore!
nightskyangel22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
thos story is too good not to write more. it takes true talent to get the readers emotions mixed up in a story & i hope you will update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I absolutely LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the suspense and the mystery behind all the events! I am dying to know the back story with Chihiro's sisters and her parents' deaths! Any way, keep up the good work! This story is going into my alerts and favorites lists, so update soon! Hugs and Kisses!