Reviews for Song
Kantarera chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I've forgotten just how many times have I read this but I still fall in love with it every single time. Silver pair forever 3
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I apparently forgot to read this story the first time around. ehe. well.
I actually don't tend to like random singing in fics... but this happened to be a song I can sing immediately from memory, and I sang along the whole way, so I was happy XD
and the OC was great.
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
adorable XD and the ending was so hilarious! X3
Seiru Seishi-ya chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
mwahaha. Love you, Ryu Nii-chaan!

All hail, youtube!

I really love the ending
Shino159 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw this is sooooo cute :D:D i love it!~
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love your stories so much~ And I could see this happening with the first Hyoutei cast. It just seems to fit.

That was adorable~!
sxt chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
KYAA! THAT WAS CUTE! 3

shishido serenading to choutarou

I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT SOMEDAY

AWESOME STORY!
notinusageanymore chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was first Silver Pair fanfiction I've ever read. But I somehow forget to review back then. So now...

This story really impressed me. It made me love Silver Pair. Good job ~
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hahaha, that was so adorable! :3 And fluffy. Shishido really DOES have a good singing voice though... Nice song choices too. Ironic- I had read a fic IMMEDIATELY before that mentioned Crush, too... as Shishido's favorite song... funny, huh? xD I thought it was an interesting coincidence. Yay for fluff!
jichulets chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw this is so cute! And you used 'Crush' by David Archuleta! OMG when I read the first line of the song I when "OMG this is CRUSH!" and i hyperventilated! haha!
Rika-chi chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
awesome story... Well I'm not like Yaoi fan that much, but I don't actually hate it. In fact some are really good like this one. It's really unusual for a guy to write yaoi.. it's pretty cool.
Melpomine chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Cute. You misused the word "cacophony", though; it refers to sounds.
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Shishidou's brother is amazing. Now if only I can find that on Youtube... xD This was really cute though. I loves it so much 3

By the way, I find it impossibly awesome that you're a yaoi fanboy :D You get coolness cookies for that! xD And even more for writing such nice fluff~ And the hints at Dirty Pair is sweet too.

Please keep writing Silver Pair! You rule! xD
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my Dirty! I LOVED this! It was freaking adorable (usually I try not to use this word for anyone except the Adorable Pair, but this calls for it)! Kawaii! :D And you had Dirty Pair in it, which just makes it that much better!:P I love Ryuu! He said "him" and dear Ryou didn't notice! Hehe!

10 million views? Wow... I'm sure some of those were Silver lovers of course! _
Epitsu Onna chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I want Ryuu as my big brother...XDD

Thanks for the fic, querida angelo :D I really appreciated that.

And the second song is absolutely Brand New Days. you actually make a fic by that song, I love you so much~! XD

And this is fluff, yes. No smut but it's okay

I guess you grow your feminine side a lot when writing this.. hehe. I'm sorry bout that! XD

I don't know the first song though. The lyrics sounds so sweet~!

Thank you!