Reviews for Song
Kantarera chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I've forgotten just how many times have I read this but I still fall in love with it every single time. Silver pair forever 3
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I apparently forgot to read this story the first time around. ehe. well.
I actually don't tend to like random singing in fics... but this happened to be a song I can sing immediately from memory, and I sang along the whole way, so I was happy XD
and the OC was great.
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
adorable XD and the ending was so hilarious! X3
Seiru Seishi-ya chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
mwahaha. Love you, Ryu Nii-chaan!

All hail, youtube!

I really love the ending
Shino159 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw this is sooooo cute :D:D i love it!
iLupinus chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love your stories so much And I could see this happening with the first Hyoutei cast. It just seems to fit.

That was adorable!
sxt chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
KYAA! THAT WAS CUTE! 3

shishido serenading to choutarou

I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT SOMEDAY

AWESOME STORY!
Milka-chan17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was first Silver Pair fanfiction I've ever read. But I somehow forget to review back then. So now...

This story really impressed me. It made me love Silver Pair. Good job
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hahaha, that was so adorable! :3 And fluffy. Shishido really DOES have a good singing voice though... Nice song choices too. Ironic- I had read a fic IMMEDIATELY before that mentioned Crush, too... as Shishido's favorite song... funny, huh? xD I thought it was an interesting coincidence. Yay for fluff!
jichulets chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw this is so cute! And you used 'Crush' by David Archuleta! OMG when I read the first line of the song I when "OMG this is CRUSH!" and i hyperventilated! haha!
Rika-chi chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
awesome story... Well I'm not like Yaoi fan that much, but I don't actually hate it. In fact some are really good like this one. It's really unusual for a guy to write yaoi.. it's pretty cool.
Melpomine chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Cute. You misused the word "cacophony", though; it refers to sounds.
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Shishidou's brother is amazing. Now if only I can find that on Youtube... xD This was really cute though. I loves it so much 3

By the way, I find it impossibly awesome that you're a yaoi fanboy :D You get coolness cookies for that! xD And even more for writing such nice fluff And the hints at Dirty Pair is sweet too.

Please keep writing Silver Pair! You rule! xD
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my Dirty! I LOVED this! It was freaking adorable (usually I try not to use this word for anyone except the Adorable Pair, but this calls for it)! Kawaii! :D And you had Dirty Pair in it, which just makes it that much better!:P I love Ryuu! He said "him" and dear Ryou didn't notice! Hehe!

10 million views? Wow... I'm sure some of those were Silver lovers of course! _
Epitsu Onna chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I want Ryuu as my big brother...XDD

Thanks for the fic, querida angelo :D I really appreciated that.

And the second song is absolutely Brand New Days. you actually make a fic by that song, I love you so much! XD

And this is fluff, yes. No smut but it's okay

I guess you grow your feminine side a lot when writing this.. hehe. I'm sorry bout that! XD

I don't know the first song though. The lyrics sounds so sweet!

Thank you!