Reviews for The Girl Who Hated Twilight: Based On A True Story
kelly chapter 1 . 2/20
This little stupid girl doesn't even know what she sayin she wants to act like a little cool girl in 10th grade but bitch you aint and all you twilight fans which i mean all the girls who really like it are my friends and go suck on your thumb stupid little girl
SaoirseParisa chapter 1 . 1/17
Wow. What a hilarious way to talk about your experience. I was laughing my butt off the whole time!
Lizzie2145 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Ms you inspire me so MUCH! Really though , this is amazing .
theGuest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
XD You' re totally Wright, twilight fucking SUCKS XD
Anti-Twilight chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
OH-MY-WIZARDING-GOD. This is golden! You totally deserved the A! I admire your courage and bravery to read that essay in front of all the twihards. Faith in humanity restored XD!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I hate you, A LOT
Evilbunny0 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
*applauds story*

Excellent! Excellent! You have now made me (and others) a story that I can show people to read why I don't like twilight so I don't have to lose my voice explaining!

*cheers*
twistedthinking3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Perfect. Just perfect. (I'm not being sarcastic.) I HATE TWILIGHT! I don't understand how anyone can like the books, I mean, get a life. You deserve an A. Thank you for writing this.
Pumpkineater chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
A brilliant story. I loved it.
nemiah chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
''

words cannot express how awesome I think you are for doing something like that. Sadly, one of the few places I got to bash this story in front of an audience was years ago, and no-one cried.

even if this story's not 100% true, I still think you're awesome for writing something like this.
Lion Sove chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love this story! God I hate Twilight. Good work!
Blue Skyes101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love you so much for this. I mean, I cannot even describe how much I loved this story. And the fact that it was based on a true story just made it that much better.

Thank you. Just...thank you. (And you're sentence stucture was good.) ;)
Seraphine Sky chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Brilliant, just brilliant.
karabell-karaboo723 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I also had to read that "book" for class. I got to write about the negative effects it had on teenage girls and their futures. My teacher gave me a B because she couldnt stop laughing, but it got very opinionated.
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2010