Reviews for Hidden From Blue Eyes
Deidara4ever chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Wrong bottle? Then what was it?
CapriciousUke chapter 2 . 12/30/2011

hopelina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
cute :3
StackofStories chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
I think I liked chapter 2/3 the best. Both were really cute~

you are totally right Nat would make the cutest cat person ever.

Umm ideas not sure but if I know one, I will tell you the idea(s) straight away.

Bye-Bye

Slash is my addiction~
keeleigh chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
that was very disturbing .. O.o

but ur a gud author though .. u write the details perfectly fine .. :D

*expecting more of you*

:))
lucanogilove chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Heh, love this pairing~! You're a really talented writer

Hotaru coming in at the end was priceless.

I didn't get the oil comment at the end though, sorry o3o

Keep it up and take care~~
batsuko mugenmo chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
ooh, pervy natsume.

this is actually the first gakuen alice fic i've read, but i really liked it - i was just confused about the last comment on the bottle, and it appears others were too. still, it's just a minor thing and i'll be waiting for your next update.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Just dropping in to say I read it. It's important to support yaoi in this community since it suffers so badly in size compared to the rest of the abhorrent crap that gets posted.

I liked this quite a bit, you really got Natsume's lust across well without being overbearing, but the only thing I'd say is I'm not sure what the comment about the bottles at the end was supposed to mean, the wrong oil?

Other than that though I enjoyed this, it was well written and sound stylistically. Nice little set up too. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Although you could get a little *more* T-rated next time ;P
Permanent Violet chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Damn Yuu-san has good Stamina O.O
bi bee chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
hahah LOL! what was the bottle made of anyway? i think ruka kindofwants natsume to you-know-what i mean thats what it seems like..
foxtrotelly chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
OMG, THAT WAS SO GAY. XD

Ah, Yahweh (I spelled it right, right?) is just too much for me to take. -_X
Fortune Ferdinand chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I have the third chapter. Me!~ ME! What about getting drenched in the freezing rain and coming back to share a bath. Then maybe a really affectionate, light chat while they are soaking. Too fluffy? Too predictable? Then again, predictable can be really satisfying. Oh wait, you said this chapter was for teens... :runs out for being over 18: