Reviews for Force It On A Girl Why Don't You?
lazy-kaa chapter 24 . 12/6/2016
sad, sad... Lavender Brown. Hm. Actually, I would not expect something like this from her.
lazy-kaa chapter 16 . 12/6/2016
Ooo, thanks for Lavender Brown.
lazy-kaa chapter 14 . 12/6/2016
Santa-Barbara :) Sort of :) Let's see, how it turns out.
lazy-kaa chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
How everything is difficult :) But I like Lavender Brown.
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I always missed stories about much of Lavender Brown. I do not why, but I like this girl... So, thanks, that she is in story at least a bit.
bet7368 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Really enjoyed reading this story, not crazy about charlie not wanting to be part of his children's lives but really liked the way Ginny was out of the picture, Ron not with Hermione. Thank you for writing I will read what you write. Love reading. I read the whole story before I reviewed. Again thanks.
medstudent1026 chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
aawwwwwww this is soo sweet with hermione being a self deprecating clueless adorable dear...so sweet!
Delicious darkness chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
I love your story! It is so well written :D
Dagger-Seishin chapter 25 . 3/1/2012
OMG! I THINK ILL BLSUH RIGHT ALONG WITH HER! lol good story.

it funny that u wrote it so well youc oudl ahve turned it into a blaise hermione story and madded mroe chapters. so well done!
avadakedavra101 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
How is Lavender possibly old enough to have at least a ten year old daughter? She couldn't have had a kid in fourth year.

But other than that error it's a good story!
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 26 . 8/23/2010
Loved it! Fave!
GalanthaDreams chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Dear God, Amelia sounds ghastly, poor Hermione :(
Bloodfire87 chapter 25 . 6/26/2010
Snort! That was pretty good...deffinately liked the different spin on Hermione's attitude very grown up like...Cheers!

Bloodfire87
Cinderella98 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Love the story so far, but i think hermione is always frustrated or angry in this story. You should allow her to calm down
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
Oh, goody, a sequel. Thanks for a sweet story. Good luck with your move. I hate moving. really hate it.