Reviews for REDs Under the Beds
Accrete chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh hey! I remember this story! I had read it all quite a bit ago. Just right now I was searching for some of those awesome TF2 fics that I used to read and weren't complete at that time, so of course this was one of them. Sucks to see that it hasn't updated, though. :(

Also, I'm surprised at the amount of reviews. I could've sworn this had more. Maybe I had been hallucinating because I couldn't comprehend that anything this awesome wasn't a super popular story.

(People who haven't read it are missing out.)
Trick Steven chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This fanfic is pretty funny. I adore Scout’s Bonk addiction and the jarate jokes.
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
*is giggling like an idiot*

Mon dieu!

XD
Mentalist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Thanks for the nice reviews. I didn't think anyone would enjoy this drivel. "double you" "W" ;P Unfortunately, I will not be able to update for a while because my finals are coming up - sorry!
Lily2102 chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Hey, this is not bad... this is actually pretty good! All classes are kept in character so far, and there's a lot of funny moments that make me happy. Like that one when Heavy lifted the fridge! xD

"Midnight snack" chapter made me laugh s much! The scene with two spies circling around and BLUs watching it is hilarious! Good work on that one.

Also, I'm curious what'll happen next, will they win they win the battle and get their supplies or not? Also that's a bit weird that the team was cut off supplies right after their win... and have to prove it's worthiness.

I didn't see the W-word in Sniper's speech too btw, maybe you should chek it out..
Ittybritty chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
*snerk* I spent a few minutes trying to find where exactly the sniper said "the W-word". I'm just that scatter-brained :P
Ittybritty chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I'm liking this so far. keep it up.
Hobbithearted chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Hooray for shenanigans! Especially -awesome- shenanigans, like these. More, please? :D