Reviews for DJ Project: Beyond the Series
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Loved All five chapters. Well done! Hope you do more.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
This is a neat story! I really hope you continue...Don and Judy need a "happily ever after"! :)
Larkin Lee chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
I love all of your stories. They're well thought-out and well written. You set a high standard for everyone!
thundever1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Great chap, yay Judy remembers, I hope that she and Don can sort things out now and that Smith won't meddle again, though I doubt he'll stop, I hope whoever sent that message is friendly too them. Please update soon.
PinkDiamondStar9090 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
This was an amazing chapter! Keep updating because the story is jusst getting good!1
thundever1 chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Great chap, poor Don and Judy, I hope she gets her memory back soon, please update soon.
Miss Katie M chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Chapter 2 and 3-very good. Alot of fun to read. Poor Don and Dr. Smith as devilish as always.
nkurej chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Terrific! What a wonderful imagination you have! Great job keeping the characters true to form. But, what a conundrum, the loss of memory! It will, however, solve Don and Judy's problem of waiting, won't it?
PinkDiamondStar9090 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was an awesome start to what im sure is going to be an awesome story! It was great how you made it seem as real as the actual show! Great job. Keep writing!
Miss Katie M chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Chewie-great start to the story. I've been looking forward to this. Mentioning Hapgood was very cool.

Can't wait to read more.
thundever1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Great chap, great continuation of your series, please update soon.