Reviews for Wings
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Great story! I didn't know that lies and coveting someone who doesn't belong to you has such serious repercussions in the afterlife. Edward and Alice were always selfish beings. Glad Bella and Jasper got their HEA.
fuz chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Excellent.
Thanks.
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
So unexpected but beautiful, bravo!
jenr812 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Wow. Excellent suspense and twist. I was slightly confused, so I had to go back after the conversation with Emmett and Jasper and re-read to pay attention more carefully LOL I loved your imagery. The "a-ha moment" for me made me appreciate it even more. Thanks for sharing.
shouldbecleaning chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Wow, beautiful story.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Oh! *Sob!* Wasn't expectin' that! Saw this rec'd on FB...just goes to show that, as long as a good story stays posted, people will keep findin' their way to it!
hikingurl chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Saw this mentioned on Facebook and popped over to read it. Very well done! Thank you
TinaF chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Wonderful story! Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This was mesmerizing and the reveal at the end just floored me. This is one of the most unusual stories I've come across here. I've now read everything you've got here on your page and I am wishing that there were many, many more to go. Thank you once again. Loved every word.
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This was so beautifully and complexly written! I had to read this twice to fully grasp the story after knowing the ending. Thanks for writing!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This story is different than anything I have ever read ..and its well written :)
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Oh my god it's soooo beautiful i am speechless i love absolutely LOVE what you did :)
Cullen Mascot chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Whoa. Brutal. Pretty realistic though.
louisaiah chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow, I really love this!
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Love it, but the newspaper confuses me... can you please explain? Thanks!