Reviews for Wings
happyghost chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Oh my God! I love it! This was brilliant!

:D
readingKs chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is great! I found that a second read through after the big reveal was necessary to truly grasp the complex nature of the storytelling but both readings were completely worth it!
Keep writing!
Sparkly1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I had to read this twice. Not because I didn't 'get it' the first time, but because knowing the end makes for an entirely different story the second time. I'm left with a feeling of breathless wonder. The feeling of 'poor Edward' is in part overshadowed when you find out Bella wasn't really meant for him. And poor Jasper, thinking that Edward's sister was the only woman Edward couldn't take from him. He didn't love Alice with an all-encompassing burn. He settled. But he does get his love in the end... ::sigh::

Awesome writing. Thank you for sharing.
S.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Well done
jmolly chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
What a clever story. I enjoyed reading it a second time to see all the clues. Thanks for writing it!
Architect101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Whoa! Loved it!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
OMG. What a beautifully sad story. I usually don't read stories where Bella and Edward don't have a HEA together, but I couldn't stop myself. Well done!
Bamboo Tora chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This story is beautiful.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Whoa, pretty speechless here. That was... unexpected. But looking back, I realize that Edward & Bella never actually spoke to each other, nor did Alice & Jasper. - Wow.
That was definately something else. Haunting, now that I understand. But I'm sad Ed & Al had to watch that, altho Alice seemed very accepting of it.
I hope they have their peace now.
PeppahLouie chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Please please please expand this story. From the time J/B met to at least the epilogue of this.

*im down on my knees*
mitchiekoh chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
i never get tired of this story. i read it everytime i stumble to it.
my-thyme chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wonderful! I never guessed until the obit what was going on, and immediately went back and re-read, picking up all the small clues. Bravo!
Ebony'Wingz chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You should way you blend words together is amazing and I would buy your works!

This one-shot is beautifully written and touched hearts.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Amazing i don't think ive ever read such an beautiful and wonderful story
497 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »