Reviews for Wings
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Amazing i don't think ive ever read such an beautiful and wonderful story
RubyDee chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is heartwrenchingly beautiful. Than You So Much for sharing this.
debslmac chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
so sad but really good
rpfangirljr chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
LOVED this story! The best part was Jasper an Bella finally finding each other. Meanwhile, I adored the little "secrets" you have in here. The ending was as good as the beginning!

Thank you for sharing this piece of happiness! Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Although, beautifully written, that was so unbelievably sad. Poor Edward and Alice. Having to find out the love they had was not real that Jasper and Bella coveted the other. I didn't like that. Not for your writing, not at all, but for the sadness. I am truly an ExB fan and that one hurt. Beautiful though.
hmmm chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I think this is the thrid time that I read this and I feep like the first time every time. I love this story.
Any chance that you'll expand this and make it into chapters. Would've loved to read theirwhole story. ;)

Oh and Tropic Virgo is AMAZING! MOVIE WORTHY AMAZING! :D chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Wings has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
twi nana chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
amazing, just amazing.
Zhee chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So beautiful!
MsLiss chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
far out
starnosy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is such a emotional story. I LOOOVE it. At first I was a little confused at the writing but after a few sentence, I got a feeling about the whole picture and half through it I knew it. Oh it was so beautiful to read. I love the ending. Especially the Jasper/Bella well done hun
CaliGirlMon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow! This was beautiful!
Liomsa chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was amazing. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is so so sad...
ruinedbyrob chapter 1 . 1/27/2013

That was both beautiful and tragic. Gorgeously written.

Thank you for sharing.