Reviews for Wings
So beautiful!
MsLiss chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
far out
starnosy chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is such a emotional story. I LOOOVE it. At first I was a little confused at the writing but after a few sentence, I got a feeling about the whole picture and half through it I knew it. Oh it was so beautiful to read. I love the ending. Especially the Jasper/Bella moment...so well done hun
CaliGirlMon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow! This was beautiful!
Liomsa chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That was amazing. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is so so sad...
ruinedbyrob chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
WOW!

That was both beautiful and tragic. Gorgeously written.

Thank you for sharing.

ruinedbyrob
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow. I had to go back and reread that again with the understanding twist gained at the end. Well done at using double meaning and twisting reader assumptions.
NKubie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I did not expect that...AT ALL! That gutted me.

I loved the poetry of your words, the beauty of the imagery, but hated the ending. I'm such an E/B shipper, it's always difficult for me to swallow when it's they're not together. And deaths for Edward or Bella are a big hard limit for me too.

That said, I'm not too consumed by my own preferences to be blind to good writing. This was very well written and made me feel things at a visceral level. Nice work!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow...amazing...like nothing I've read before. Thanks so much!
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This story was so good! i had to read it twice to really appreciate it.
Hokage Kakashi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Just so you know...there is no doubt in my mind that if you were to change the names of the characters and submit this to a magazine or something that you would win. This is a very well written story with a nice twist in the end.

Keep writing!
juliangelus chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
wow, fantastic :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Cool story! Had to read it twice to get it...funny, there was a contest announced today...Things Not What They Seem...this woulda done well, I bet.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 10/31/2012