Reviews for Wings
lonewolfskid chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was...beyond. So talented.
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I was so confused at the beginning. Then shocked into tears at the newspaper article. Then I re-read (i never re-read) and it all made sense. The second read through was so much harder...I cried the entire time.

This was really beautiful, even when I was confused.
missjessxoxo chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Really beautiful.
SFALCON chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
You never disapoint.
ginab chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow. Just Wow. Amazing. I really really liked that! Great job! Very imaginitive! ;)
pamedo chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
just wow! this really jjust pulled at my heartstrings..
Colleen2506 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Holy fuck this is good.
Kliodhna chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow! Goose bumps and tears...I need to read it again :)
sariedee chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
WOW! amazing job! that was wonderful! and i didn't get it right away...i love being surprised!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Holy mindfu*&$ batman. Sad and haunting and true. I loved the interactions between the ghosts and people, the way Edward followed her around and how he reacted to Jasper even though Jasper couldn't see. I was torn apart by Alice's gentle acceptance of all the ways Jasper and Bella were coming together, and the way she guided Edward when he couldn't accept it.

Really really beautiful.
Jessica0306 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I am usually all about BxE, but this was so beautifully written and so heartbreaking. Thank you.
NoahevansMom chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
*sigh* this was so good, heartbreaking, but amazing also! I was so confused until the newspaper snippet and then I had a HOLY SHIT moment LOL
bittenhard chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Um...WOW! Just WOW!
algonquinrt chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I wIsh I wasn't tied to my phone so I could review properly. This was haunting and I am a snot-sobbing mess.
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was really good. Made me cry. Really great.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »