Reviews for Wings
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was really good. Made me cry. Really great.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is definitely one of the best things I've ever read. I knew something was wrong, but it was just this 'aha!' moment when the article came into play.
Kimberlesk chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
WOW That was powerful! Loved it and never saw the ending coming! Thank You!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Don't be disheartened if you don't get as many reviews as you'd like for this piece. Maybe a better way to say this is, know that the number, whatever it turns out to be, reflects just a small fraction of the response it engendered.

I know this because I almost didn't leave one myself. This piece is so intimidating in its beauty that one doesn't have words to respond. It's also so painful and heartbreaking at so many levels, amplifying the same result in the reader.

I'm sure most if not everyone will have had reread this after reaching the end the first time. You wrote and told this expertly in that regard as well.

When Edward snapped his fingers at the gull, the sharp crack of pain and warmth I felt was almost tactile.

Truly, bravo.

Now, excuse me while I toss the pile of tissues away and go read some fluff.
Darkchyld1980 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was heartbreaking! But sweet as well.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, that was heartbreaking and beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
stinkyfeet chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
made me shed tears. My name is elle. For a second i thought you wrote this for me...either was that was adorable.
mrsjs chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
WOW, that was fantastic.
Slutch32 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was stunning. You write such beauty...it took my breath away at the simplicity and artistry.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was amazing! I had to go back and re-read once I figured out the secret, kind of like with THE SIXTH SENSE. I kept thinking they had to interact. Of course then it made sense as to why Edward didn't help Bella when she hurt her ankle.

Thank you for sharing this story with the rest of us. I loved it. I don't think I've ever seen such a well rounded story take place with so few words.
Mrs.TheKing chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was so very beautiful. Very well dome. Thanks to the winning bidder and to you for writing these lovely words.
The Black Crow chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Well... wow...

This story truly left me breathless...

As always your prose is inspiring, but the plot... My gods! the plot was simply marvelous.

I must confess it took me a while to get an idea of what was going on (around the end of the dinner at the McCarty's)... but when I did... lets just say my chest still feels kind of constricted.

As soon as it was over I just HAD to go back up the beginning and ead again... EVERYTHING took such a different light after the first read and you already know what was going on... -sighs- so beutiful...

I particularly liked how the birds WERE aware of their presence, even if the people there weren't.

Alice and Edward broke my heart, plain and simple. Their reactions and comments to what was going on... Edward's need to just keep Bella and Jasper apart at the beginning... gods... again... so beautiful...

You're truly an amazing writer and this story is definitely going to become a recurrent read from now on.

Hope to read more of your work!
D Pattinson chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was just heartbreaking! So good though!
Mambomama chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow! That is all. Just . . . Wow!
tracieo chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
wow, that was fantastic! I had to read it twice - just beautifully written, the way the story weaves its threads, confusing at first, then bittersweet - lovely!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »