Reviews for Wings
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Holy mindfu*&$ batman. Sad and haunting and true. I loved the interactions between the ghosts and people, the way Edward followed her around and how he reacted to Jasper even though Jasper couldn't see. I was torn apart by Alice's gentle acceptance of all the ways Jasper and Bella were coming together, and the way she guided Edward when he couldn't accept it.

Really really beautiful.
Jessica0306 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I am usually all about BxE, but this was so beautifully written and so heartbreaking. Thank you.
NoahevansMom chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
*sigh* this was so good, heartbreaking, but amazing also! I was so confused until the newspaper snippet and then I had a HOLY SHIT moment LOL
bittenhard chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Um...WOW! Just WOW!
algonquinrt chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I wIsh I wasn't tied to my phone so I could review properly. This was haunting and I am a snot-sobbing mess.
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was really good. Made me cry. Really great.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is definitely one of the best things I've ever read. I knew something was wrong, but it was just this 'aha!' moment when the article came into play.
Kimberlesk chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
WOW That was powerful! Loved it and never saw the ending coming! Thank You!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Don't be disheartened if you don't get as many reviews as you'd like for this piece. Maybe a better way to say this is, know that the number, whatever it turns out to be, reflects just a small fraction of the response it engendered.

I know this because I almost didn't leave one myself. This piece is so intimidating in its beauty that one doesn't have words to respond. It's also so painful and heartbreaking at so many levels, amplifying the same result in the reader.

I'm sure most if not everyone will have had reread this after reaching the end the first time. You wrote and told this expertly in that regard as well.

When Edward snapped his fingers at the gull, the sharp crack of pain and warmth I felt was almost tactile.

Truly, bravo.

Now, excuse me while I toss the pile of tissues away and go read some fluff.
Darkchyld1980 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was heartbreaking! But sweet as well.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, that was heartbreaking and beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
stinkyfeet chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
made me shed tears. My name is elle. For a second i thought you wrote this for me...either was that was adorable.
mrsjs chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
WOW, that was fantastic.
Slutch32 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was stunning. You write such beauty...it took my breath away at the simplicity and artistry.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was amazing! I had to go back and re-read once I figured out the secret, kind of like with THE SIXTH SENSE. I kept thinking they had to interact. Of course then it made sense as to why Edward didn't help Bella when she hurt her ankle.

Thank you for sharing this story with the rest of us. I loved it. I don't think I've ever seen such a well rounded story take place with so few words.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »