Reviews for Wings
IdPattThat chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was quite beautiful and haunting... and anything where Edward dies makes me cry :)
Risbeen chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was beautiful. You have a true gift with your words. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Valerie22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Omg, that was so sad and kinda hurtful for poor Edward and Alice. I seriously love the way you write, it's just so captivating.
atypical-swan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was very well done. I didn't suspect anything out of the ordinary until the newspaper clipping; I just thought maybe everything was happening out in the open, but that was a fantastic little spin at the end.
Sari9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Beautiful. Thank you.
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow. Um...I had no idea. Loved the newspaper part where it says what happens. Great job.

;0)
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That was absolutely incredible. So emotional, painful, and so sweet.

Really, really awesome job!
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh blue, this was FANTASTIC. At first I thought I was slow, confused by Edward and Alice's presence and yet the lack of acknowledgment - but then came the newspaper article and that moment where you suck your breath in and then gasp and go "Oh my God".

I especially love that you didn't make this about Bella and Jasper getting together just because Edward and Alice were gone - but instead two people who were always in love but kept apart due to circumstance.

Amazing job, so emotional. You managed to create a deep and meaningful love between my favorite pair while not demonizing Edward or Alice (and it doesn't take much for me to dislike Alice when she's tied to Jasper, and yet I absolutely loved her in this. You are very good at making me like Alice!)

Lovely, lovely job - I think Elle is going to be head over heels for this.

And thank you so much for participating in this auction - especially profound as you are a survivor yourself. Kudos all around.

And though I am sure this is a one time deal, can I beg for more, just for the hell of it?
LaLureLee chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This story is laced with something that I can only describe as a sadness fog. It's there, it's heavy and it makes it difficult to breathe. I read it twice to get passed the surprise. On the second read, I was more concentrated on Edward and Alice. Their interactions are perfectly placed and they make this story work. On my first read I had the same reaction as Mr. Blue. On the second one, I thought it was phenomenal. It's an intricate story that merits attention spent on every little word.
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Gorgeous. Really. I am not one who likes other than canon characters but the beauty of your words can't be ignored. Made my heart ache and sing at the same time.
dihenydd chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Sniffle. Yeh you got me crying again...

That was intriguing and sweet and ended perfectly. Thank you.

Believe it or not I have never visited Paris, I feel ashamed.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This tale was haunting and so lovely, really wonderful job. Thanks.
rat-de-bibliotheque chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
During the first read through, I was a little confused. I could figure out why Alice and Edward were acting the way they were. Once I got to the end (and read the part from the news clipping onward twice), the light bulb went off. Upon reading the story a second time, I could see how it all worked and felt chills. Great story.
Sophie Girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I re read this three times! Freaking Brilliant!
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I read this like three times! So good. I had no idea what was going on until Alice pointed to the newspaper article. Very clever idea.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »