Reviews for Wings
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow. I had to go back and reread that again with the understanding twist gained at the end. Well done at using double meaning and twisting reader assumptions.
NKubie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I did not expect that...AT ALL! That gutted me.

I loved the poetry of your words, the beauty of the imagery, but hated the ending. I'm such an E/B shipper, it's always difficult for me to swallow when it's they're not together. And deaths for Edward or Bella are a big hard limit for me too.

That said, I'm not too consumed by my own preferences to be blind to good writing. This was very well written and made me feel things at a visceral level. Nice work!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow...amazing...like nothing I've read before. Thanks so much!
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This story was so good! i had to read it twice to really appreciate it.
Hokage Kakashi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Just so you know...there is no doubt in my mind that if you were to change the names of the characters and submit this to a magazine or something that you would win. This is a very well written story with a nice twist in the end.

Keep writing!
juliangelus chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
wow, fantastic :)
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Cool story! Had to read it twice to get it...funny, there was a contest announced today...Things Not What They Seem...this woulda done well, I bet.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
AWESOME!
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awesome story:)
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What a great fic! Thanks for sharing.
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I don't know what to say. It was beautiful. Is beautiful. But it hurts. A lot.

Thank you. For beautiful. And even the hurt.
amesynth chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Eeeeep! What a beautifully crafted story. Thanks for writing :)
jolene509 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Whoa, that was really, really interesting. i will be reading this again very soon.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Well, I was a bit lost there at first, but then I got it!

You wrote that very well. Thank you.
ajhodge chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh wow, you are a truely amazing writer, this story was so beautiful and so haunting. I believe i haven't such a good fanfic ever.
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »