Reviews for Wings
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awesome story:)
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What a great fic! Thanks for sharing.
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I don't know what to say. It was beautiful. Is beautiful. But it hurts. A lot.

Thank you. For beautiful. And even the hurt.
amesynth chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Eeeeep! What a beautifully crafted story. Thanks for writing :)
jolene509 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Whoa, that was really, really interesting. i will be reading this again very soon.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Well, I was a bit lost there at first, but then I got it!

You wrote that very well. Thank you.
loveactuallyis chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh wow, you are a truely amazing writer, this story was so beautiful and so haunting. I believe i haven't such a good fanfic ever.
rainydayB chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I remember reading this story for the first time - and absolutely hating it because aside from the bias (I'm team Edward, btw), I felt confused. Now reading this for the second time, can I just say this is one of the most amazing short stories I've ever read? It's so delicately written, and a quickly skim third time made me realize all the signs that I should have noticed. But you've just blanded the bits so well together, especially the dialogues. I think, if you change the name of the characters, this could stand well enough on its own as an original fic and you could definitely publish it - I would totally buy your work! I would definitely love to see more oneshots coming from you.
JezeBelDK chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh wow... Very special story! :o)
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
JaspersDestiny recommended your story on our site, :

Argh! Do you know how difficult it is to recommend a fic without saying anything about it? Like, I seriously can’t tell you a damn thing about this one shot without giving the whole thing away! It was written for ElleCC in the Support Stacie auction, and it’s a Jasper/Bella love story.

Sort of.

It’s just…quite probably one of my favourite one shots ever—so cleverly done, so beautiful, so hauntingly sad. It’s simply perfect. When you get to the end, you’ll look up and say, “What?” and then read it all over again to look for the signs that should have alerted you that such an ending was coming. Mark my words, you’ll favourite this fic once you’re done.
maarit chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Touching and surprising story. Loved it!
ThoughtfulSoul chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is one of the most beautiful stories i've ever read, definitely the best i've read on ff :) keep writing.
DreamsInColor8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Touching story. Thanks for sharing. :)
MissMissy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I'm speechless. Tender and yet sad. I liked it.
KazM77 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I'm not usually a fan of B/J stories but this is really well written.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »