Reviews for Betrayal
RandomMumble chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Oh, you have to update this asap! I can't wait to read the next chapter! And I feel so sorry for Remus, I'd be more than mad at Sirius. But that's just how he is, I guess - no risk, no fun. ;) I know I'm repeating myself, but I have to say it again: Great story! Please, keep up the gorgeous work!
RandomMumble chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
is hyper poor Snape, that's so unfair. I love your characterisation! It fits perfectly! ) (I wish I could write more, but I need to read the next chap now! eager hopping)
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
You so got me hanging! If this was a challenge and I had to judge I would give full points! I could totally see all of this happen just the way you wrote it. I love stories I can see playing before my inner eye - and I definitely saw yours! Gorgeous! Thank you for posting this great story. (Now I have to find out what happens next; can't talk, need to read! ;) )
Rocklover91 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I love it, and hope to see more! I have to know where you take this!
Louey06 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Poor remus. How could Sirius do something like that to him?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Good start. Don't you love how Dumbledore covers this up? At least this time Lily knows the truth. But I'm sure she'll end up idolizing James for being the 'hero' no matter how he treats Snivellus afterwards.

And I'm sure Remus will take oh, about a week or so to forgive Sirius Black. Marauders forever, and all that-unless this is AU to canon and Remus grows a backbone.

After all, telling a victim that he can't tell anybody what happened to him is ever so good for him. And Remus can't do anything about that-he might lose his beloved Marauders as friends that way. I do hope he can do more than be vaguely sympathetic to Snape-we already know that all he does is turn his back when James decides to have fun.

Looking forward to seeing that changed.