Reviews for PoS old Please read the new version
Shinenite chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Aww man... Why is it that when I find a good story it hasn't been updated in ages? :/ I literally stayed up til 2am reading this, I was so hooked haha... Well... I hope you're gonna update soon, I really enjoy(ed) this story!
FinishedInk chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
UPDATE!PLZ!
FinishedInk chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
You know what Zale reminds meof Tetra (laughs loudly) well great chappie
FinishedInk chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Man i would NOT want to be a part of Tetra's crew
but a great chapter none the less
Paisley Park Provincial chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Been a while since you updated, so don't know if you're still doing so. However, here are my thoughts.

First, the story. I started following/reading this just through reading the little precis. It drew me in straight away. It's interesting and hasn't dragged at all. I also like the characters you've introduced (particularly the names).

Second, I was very worried about the romance being overplayed early on, but you've tempered that. It plays much better as a secondary story.

My criticisms are few and minor. Some of the early chapters were a bit short, and I personally feel you could add a bit more description at times of the area/atmosphere, but again, just a minor criticism.
Klonoakid17 chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Great story. Can't wait for more.
Fanaticofmanythings chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
...All that was lost?

Derp. I mean, I know she lost, but, that's really it...

Lol Tetra's upset. SHE DOESN'T WANT A LOVER

Blaah another Phantom Ganon. Going by OoT, that means they have a loooooot more to go before they get there.

And o.O years? IS THERE GONNA BE A MASSIVE TIMESKIP?
Hawkgirl230 chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
Whoa! Update! So glad! Awesome chapter cant wait for the next chapter! Your awesome!
Fanaticofmanythings chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
FINALLY!

...Is what I would say. But now, Zale and Kirore are really bugging me.

Mary/Garu Sue/Stu.

Sorry...

AND TETRA! NO! SHE CANNOT BACK DOWN! Grr, the whole sister and just uuuuugh. Grah.

Fanaticofmanythings
Hawkgirl230 chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
Yeah you updated!:D Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next one! I sense a epic battle coming !:D
Hawkgirl230 chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
I love this story so much it's so well written and the characters are just like how they would act. It has a great storyline! Keep it up!

Update soon and no rush

:D
Fanaticofmanythings chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
AIYEE! YOU UPDATED! AND IT'S CUTE!

*squeal* Telink Telink Telink

Zelda and Zale are related? OMGZORS GASP! Although we already knew. -

Aaaaaah, shipmate loyalty leads to Telink fluff X3 X3 X3

I just love how you keep everyone in character. But again with Kirore- OVERPOWERED! I would break down crying if that happened to me, too. T.T

But I LURV TEH CHAPPIE!

Update soon

Fanaticofmanythings
merrygould chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
Interesting, I liked it! Although in some chapters I thought this was gonna be a "Girl likes Boy but Boy meets another Girl and the other Girl likes the Boy as well and later the Boy finds out and doesn't know who to choose" type of fic.

This chapter's romance was a bit rushed, I'd say.

Could it hurt to put a little love triangle in there somewhere?

Anyway, great work! Update as soon as possible!

Sherri
ThePhantomWolf chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
Sorry wolfy, but the last line didn't click it for me, it was the flashback part way through. That was a sneaky trick you pulled there.
Fanaticofmanythings chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
WEE! I WUV BEING MENTIONED IN A/N'S! It's an honor. *bows* n_n

I KNEW IT WASN'T A COINCIDENCE THAT ZALE AND ZELDA START WITH Z!

Shameless Advertising: And I put up... Chapter six! For SotG! Like, a day or two ago! Check it out! If you haven't already. And remember to review this time! - End Shameless Advertising.

I was going to say OMFG KIRORE IS OVERPOWERED! But it was just Farore's Wind. All good. But even being a messenger of the gods, that was still being a little over powered with the no tiring out. Everyone is the god's creations, and Link and Zelda are personally favored by Farore and Nayru because they give the Triforce of Courage and Wisdom to them.

Well, not give, but Tetra is wise... It's just the pirate that makes her seem rash. Heck, look at the end of Phantom Hourglass. Before Link and Tetra go home, she's as calm as hell. When she's back, she's Tetra again. This also supports my Tetra-not-Zelda theory I have going at my story.

Good grammar, yada yada, PWNAGE LINK! *fangirl scream* Done, and aww... Link must make up with Tetra, or bad things happen... To who? You or Link? Muahahahahahaha...

*fangirl squeal* This is how I imagine Link! Childish and dense but has a sense of right! Unfortunately, I didn't get that for the Link in my story. *sigh*

Anyway-

Eriko: WOO HOO! I FINALLY GOT ONTO A REVIEW!

GET TEH !$%& OFF THE REVIEW! *kicks her out*

Anyway, again, YAY LONGER CHAPPY! Me is not satisfied... ANOTHER LONG CHAPPEH! -. Kep writing!

Fanaticofmanythings OUT!