Reviews for Love at 1st Bite
jk chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
anyone else fuckin hate that bellas all attached to Edward even though she doesn't know him from anyone? I hate when it happens that fast and for no apparent reason
jk chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
I don't get all this bullshit blood business...shes a fucking vmpire that's what they drink what the hell is her problem? she can only drink from carnivores? WHY? that's the fucking question! and what the hell does that add to the story? not much just makes bella fucking weird
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Ouch, my heart. Wow this fic was amazing.
twiclare chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Poor Bella, the pressure has been relentless for her since her change! The honeymoon was a lovely respite for a while!
twiclare chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
It's a huge responsibility to put on Bella but lets hope she can come up with something! Aro was a little more direct than usual!
twiclare chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I think they'll learn to listen to Bella's feelings of dread!
twiclare chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Loving this so far, it's a different twist!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Took me a while to get used to how this story was going. Did like it, though it is sad that Rosalie had to die. Was really happy that Marcus tore Aro's head off. He deserved it. Your characters were as usual different and interesting. James and Victoria were a pleasant surprise. In the end it was fun to read and a very different perspective. Thanks again for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Are they living near the Cliffs of Moher? Such a beautiful and it's rumored, haunted. There is a tower there that reeks of power and things best left hidden.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Similar and different. We've seen Edward change Bella by accident, but not quite like this. Her gift/power is different and I like what you've done there. Like the characters as you've developed them. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Especially since we don't know that Bella will remain peaceably with the Cullen's. Will she want to go on the warpath after she gets a handle on her powers? Alice has seen a battle. What's the battle about?
babesbraves chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Great story please finish! I loved the fact that a lot of the Cullens had much different personalities from the originals
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I... wow... I mean... No words, seriously...

Is amazing.
Reinbeau chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
epilogue?
Sheeijan chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I have to give you major props for killing off Rosalie. It's a hard thing to kill one of the Cullens off. Honestly though, of them all she would probably be most likely to hopefully be happier in death. She always struck me as a tormented soul as a vampire. Not even Emmett could bring her peace. So that makes her worse off than Edward now, and he was like the epitome of tormented vampire.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
I like that Edward and Bella confirmed that they would not be better off with one another.