Reviews for Love at 1st Bite
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/9
Ouch, my heart. Wow this fic was amazing.
twiclare chapter 8 . 2/23
Poor Bella, the pressure has been relentless for her since her change! The honeymoon was a lovely respite for a while!
twiclare chapter 6 . 2/23
It's a huge responsibility to put on Bella but lets hope she can come up with something! Aro was a little more direct than usual!
twiclare chapter 5 . 2/23
I think they'll learn to listen to Bella's feelings of dread!
twiclare chapter 3 . 2/22
Loving this so far, it's a different twist!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Took me a while to get used to how this story was going. Did like it, though it is sad that Rosalie had to die. Was really happy that Marcus tore Aro's head off. He deserved it. Your characters were as usual different and interesting. James and Victoria were a pleasant surprise. In the end it was fun to read and a very different perspective. Thanks again for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Are they living near the Cliffs of Moher? Such a beautiful and it's rumored, haunted. There is a tower there that reeks of power and things best left hidden.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Similar and different. We've seen Edward change Bella by accident, but not quite like this. Her gift/power is different and I like what you've done there. Like the characters as you've developed them. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Especially since we don't know that Bella will remain peaceably with the Cullen's. Will she want to go on the warpath after she gets a handle on her powers? Alice has seen a battle. What's the battle about?
babesbraves chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Great story please finish! I loved the fact that a lot of the Cullens had much different personalities from the originals
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I... wow... I mean... No words, seriously...

Is amazing.
Reinbeau chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
epilogue?
Sheeijan chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I have to give you major props for killing off Rosalie. It's a hard thing to kill one of the Cullens off. Honestly though, of them all she would probably be most likely to hopefully be happier in death. She always struck me as a tormented soul as a vampire. Not even Emmett could bring her peace. So that makes her worse off than Edward now, and he was like the epitome of tormented vampire.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
I like that Edward and Bella confirmed that they would not be better off with one another.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
I am sorry, but it is getting annoying that Bella relies on Jasper in her most trying times. Edward gets hurt over and over waiting for her to share her heart with him. I am glad that he has learned that he does have a soul and that he shared his rebellious period, so she knows that he can relate. He does need to learn to be more honest with her or he will exacerbate her trust issues. It's a shame that Bella's health is deteriorating with her emotions since her slip and leaving her needing the family close at all times.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
I like that Bella seduced Edward under the cliff for their first time.

I was surprised that Liam would push his agenda to tempt Bella when his mate was close friends with Carlisle. Bella handled herself really well in telling Liam off.