Reviews for Love at 1st Bite
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/4
Love at 1st Bite has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in January at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
twiclare chapter 11 . 1/15
That was very moving; poor Emmett. Loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 10 . 1/15
I'm shocked at that loss!
guest chapter 11 . 1/3
I forgot to sign off my previos review just now. Can not sign in on my nook. Grr

Marymary123
guest chapter 11 . 1/3
Never a Rose fan but Emmett he is so full of life and love who wouldnt love him.

Thank you for this story and the others i havebeen reading every spare reading moment I have. You areoneofmy favorite authors
guest chapter 10 . 1/3
Poor Emmett
sue1zide chapter 11 . 1/4
I'm glad that Emmett found some peace.
sue1zide chapter 10 . 1/4
I'm sorry any of the good had to be eliminated
Ellachanted chapter 11 . 1/3
So, I am crappy at reviewing but I thought I should do at least one. This was definitely an interesting twist on the Twilight story. I did like the beginning. Though I wish Bella was a little less weak, I thought they were crazy to fly on a plane so soon.

And though I get a little tired of the "battle with the Volturi", I loved that you changed it up and had Marcus kill Aro.

What I don't get though, is why the friendly vampires weren't put back together. The whole point of burning it to keep them from becoming a whole vampire again. So Rose could have been saved. At least it seemed that way since she was burned by her family.

Overall it was a good story and I will definitely recommend it. :)
Luvntwilight chapter 11 . 1/3
The sun will come up tomorrow. Hang in there Mandy!
MaryMary123 chapter 6 . 1/3
I love the strong polite woman that Bella is in your story. Perfect combination
MaryMary123 chapter 4 . 1/3
I am enjoying this story. Thank you
debslmac chapter 11 . 1/3
:) loved this story
Lisalouise chapter 11 . 1/3
Lisa...Gail Cullen
jmcfall chapter 11 . 1/3
You have such a gift with words and you share it with us so Thank you .for the time and effort you put into something that you are not even paid to do .

Thanks again