Reviews for Naruto The Sly Fox
Animals Rule chapter 11 . 5/18
I can't find the author Kalsifer and her story my golden fox Naruto.
Kage Bushun no Jutsu IS the Shadow Clone Jutsu. I'd you want to use Japanese use it right.
yuyuyre chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Kage bushin means shadow. Naruto can't do the regular clone jutsu, or as it is called in the manga or Japanese bushin
FreshNerd chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
!that was my heart.
FreshNerd chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
iceriver223 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
hey now he can where his headband like kakashi XD
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I am very sad to see this but thank you for writing so long. I wish you luck with whatever you decide to move on to, be if FF or something else!

Good luck and huge heart!

-the house cat
TheInuzuka'sRULE chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
i love the story it is AmaZinG
Piffsheep chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
NOOOO! ...If it is adopted, please put up a note about who adopted it, so I can continue reading. This story is cute! T.T
Tempest S chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
Well if you don't want to write it anymore than you shouldn't. Otherwise the story would just suck. If you're not motivated then you do a half hearted job at best.
FoxDemon1023 chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
Well if someone PM you that they are adopting this story please give us the link so we know who too watch
domo135 chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
please continue writing!
doremishine itsuko chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Please update soon incredible fanfic i love it besides is adorable and moe and naru kun looks so cute please update more often nee _

itsuko chan.

.t. sasuke is a bastard i hope he doesnt hurt naru kun
JuuJuuBee chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Kage Bunshin IS the Shadow Clone... moron. Kage means shadow.

[Just as he was contemplating Iruka said "Okay Naruto this is the final test all you have to do is make three Kage Bushions alright go!"

"Iruka Sensei I was wondering if I could do something else like maybe Shadow Clone Jutsu?" Iruka and the hokage looked awestruck.]
AnonymousShadowReader1 chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
Good job w/ the chapter ~ XD Good luck w/ the next one :)