Reviews for Orange And Orange Doesn't Mean Love
mackii chapter 6 . 4/20
u r d best fanfic writer
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
How can people read this? I barely got through the first chapter. The spelling and grammar is beyond atrocious, nobody is in character, and the "plot" - if it can even be called that - seems to consist of cliched 'plotpoints' similar to the ones found in Twilight. I honestly hope this is a trollfic, because if not, it is easily one of the worst things I've ever read. Either get a beta, or rewatch Bleach. This is physically painful.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Dude you are doing fine the story is awesome I love it u did a great job keep up the good work
sexmaster chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I keep reading this trying to find the lemon... now I'm just getting to chapter 11 and still no sex...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
"Terribly written Die For My Ship fic that horribly bashes a main character for no good reason"
Shadowprice chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
this is amazing you should make more
dukemarazhl80 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
i have to say between this one and playa playa are some of my favorite you wrote please keep it up
madhype chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I have read a lot of stories on lirotica and about ichigo and rukia. I say this with great pride your is the best.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
I'm sad that the story is over, but what a great story it was and and what an awesome way to end than a lemon. Awesome job, girl and god bless your soul and your skills as a writer here. Peace! *Kiss my right index and middle fingers and brings out the peace sign*
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Nice filler chapter and Rukia had a swell time with Isshin and the twins by rocking out wi th them as Ichigo was working at the construction yard.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Hell yeah, Ichigo & Rukia confessed to each other and before that, Rukia beat the hell out of three arrogant b*itches with a little bit of help from Tatsuki. Great chapter, girl and we are getting down to the last few chapters of this awesome story.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
The best scenes of this chapter was Rukia embarrassing Ichigo when Ichigo was talking to Tatsuki and Rukia beating crap out of a f'n jerk out on the street. Rukia can do anything and that's one of the reasons why I like her in this story.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
BOOYAH! Hot chapter and the lemon was hot and Rukia found new ways to get what she wants. *evil smirk*
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Cute chapter and the love between Ichigo & Rukia is blossoming one day at a time. Keep it up, guys. Keep it up good.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
YES! Ichigo & Rukia has finally express their feelings to one another and this is the start of a beautiful and wonderful relationship. Ichiriki "freaking" 4ever!