Reviews for Orange And Orange Doesn't Mean Love
"Terribly written Die For My Ship fic that horribly bashes a main character for no good reason"
Shadowprice chapter 16 . 3/10
this is amazing you should make more
dukemarazhl80 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
i have to say between this one and playa playa are some of my favorite you wrote please keep it up
madhype chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I have read a lot of stories on lirotica and about ichigo and rukia. I say this with great pride your is the best.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
I'm sad that the story is over, but what a great story it was and and what an awesome way to end than a lemon. Awesome job, girl and god bless your soul and your skills as a writer here. Peace! *Kiss my right index and middle fingers and brings out the peace sign*
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
Nice filler chapter and Rukia had a swell time with Isshin and the twins by rocking out wi th them as Ichigo was working at the construction yard.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Hell yeah, Ichigo & Rukia confessed to each other and before that, Rukia beat the hell out of three arrogant b*itches with a little bit of help from Tatsuki. Great chapter, girl and we are getting down to the last few chapters of this awesome story.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
The best scenes of this chapter was Rukia embarrassing Ichigo when Ichigo was talking to Tatsuki and Rukia beating crap out of a f'n jerk out on the street. Rukia can do anything and that's one of the reasons why I like her in this story.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
BOOYAH! Hot chapter and the lemon was hot and Rukia found new ways to get what she wants. *evil smirk*
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Cute chapter and the love between Ichigo & Rukia is blossoming one day at a time. Keep it up, guys. Keep it up good.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
YES! Ichigo & Rukia has finally express their feelings to one another and this is the start of a beautiful and wonderful relationship. Ichiriki "freaking" 4ever!
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Awesome night for both Ichigo & Rukia and Ichigo, Tatsuki is totally right that you are in head over heels love with Rukia since she came into your life even you been only her for three days! And not only that, she has opening you up and done something within you in just less than a week that none of your friends had been able done in so many years. So happy for you your orange-hair rascal. That means happy hunting, Ichigo and the same thing goes to Rukia.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Great party for the gang so far and ahahaha, Rukia & Tatsuki not only owned Ichigo & Chad in Saki Bombing, but in a game of Beirut as well. Fantastic games, girls and show the boys that the female race is better than the male race in this party.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Ichigo did his job of protecting Rukia for all the men that checking her out throughout the day and hehe the treatment he got from his family when he came home was hilarious. And I wish both Ichigo-san and Rukia-san to have a great time at the party at the Ishida residence. Good luck to both of them.
ShadowMaster2014 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Another sweet chapter and how cute when Ichigo threw Rukia into the water while he was grabbing her rear behind and so funny when Rukia dunked his head three times for quoting her saying "That is for grabbing my ass, that is for throwing me in the water, and that is for saying 'you wish!" and the third reason was when Ichigo saw how gorgeous she was after Ichigo dunking Rukia into the water. And don't forget Ichigo's plan in the end of the chapter as well. Ichigo is now starting to capture the heart of Rukia Kuchiki. IchiRiki 4ever!