Reviews for Surprise!
goat99 chapter 1 . 4/11
aww that really cute
YouDon'tNeedTo chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Ya know that was a pretty good story
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Yes! I finally found this again! Your's was one of the first fanfics I've ever read and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you sosososososo much! :D
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice story... I really like family fics esp. if it is about Minato and Naruto
One Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i'm glad naruto is getting pay back but he shouldn't have forgiven him all that easy yes he should have enjoyed his party but just because something really good happens at the end of an awful sad and depressing day does not make it a great day it makes it a semi alright day because even that really good event isn't going to change all the pain and sadness you felt that day it's just going to take your mind off it for a while
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hey. I read the main story for this a while ago. I didn't realize there was a side. It's great.
Ennalight chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You had me crying trough the whole story. I know how Naruto felt at first. My dad didn't came when I turned 10 years old. Hehe suprise! It really was à surprise for him.
Firecyclone chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Absolutely wonderful. This is.. SO cute. I love it.

Excellent job. ;)
BlueDemonX chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Nice one-shot, but I suppose you didnt let him use the sword in the "MWOTN"...I still havent finished that fic, perhaps hell use it...
Wavie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was both cute and funny. Somehow it's always the last line that's the best. I wish you would make that a fic, where Naruto surprises his father for his birthday.
cholericDolphin chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was so cute! -squeal- I really love those two and those father-and-son-relationship-fics. (Does that make sense?)

Loved it!
numberonefan chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Trying to be an active target. Cool story, typical Naruto, that we've grown to love. Hoping for more good times as Naruto Grows!

I thought it was cool that he got the sword, certainly fitting for a ninja, but sad too.

Keep up the good work,

Number_one_fan
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
yea a new story :) it was cute, but now i want to see naruto get payback :) making him sad was just mean, he probably hates surprises now.

Anyway i love timetravel fics where Naruto goes back and meets Minato but i seemed to have read all the good ones, just a thought for your next story :)
MinatoNaruto fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Great story! It was really funny and cute! Great job as always.
OrangeFoxx chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
So cute :) I love it I think you used the word 'Blonde' too many times though :P