Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Arabianwolflove chapter 25 . 3/15
"You're not vermin, Ducky," he chuckled, before looking out into the hallway. He looked both ways before throwing me one last glance and one last smirk. "You're a bird."

-tears roll down face-

that's as far as I have come, but I wanted to say, thank you. I very much feel this Bella, so much that it is hard for me to read. I've never been called a bird or been ran over, but I know what it's like to have your parents ashamed of you when they were the ones to put you there. It will have been exactly 1 year on April 15, wow. My mom was doing a lot of things, but I became best friends with a guy that I had hated and dread a year before. We bonded over the fact that our parents didn't trust us, and we didn't trust them. But I actually did try to kill myself, no one in person knows this. Yet that was one of the things they don't trust me about. I'm not here to whine or tell my story, I'm just here to thank you in the way you portrayed her. My family use to threaten to put me in a mental hospital, and the fear that Bella has is real. So yeah, just thanks
Thank you for sharing this story.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 57 . 2/19
Awesome fic. Loved it.
Unicornsprinkles chapter 59 . 2/19
This is such an amazingly beautiful written story! The twists and turns and the originality of it is brilliant!
Anonymous chapter 52 . 2/16
I have to say, Im not a fan of Twilight (at all!) but your story is amazingly written, well structured, and all around a great page turner. When I first found it, I was hesitant, but I know that a lot of hard work went into it, and I just wanted to say that I appreciated your story. Thanks for an awesome read!
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 44 . 2/14
Yuuuuusssssss
XOXRAY chapter 1 . 2/13
I literally didn't even want to put my phone down when I started reading. This spin on the story, not even the story because while reading it I barely even remembered that it was something based of Twilight, was absolutely 100% amazing. I loved the way you still put lines in there from the book but instead of Edward, Bella said them. This was beyond wonderful and I thank you for writing so that I had the privilege of reading such a fantastic piece.
Vivi H88 chapter 57 . 1/27
Great story :)
tinaheavenhell chapter 1 . 1/18
hello,just want to say i love this story,read it at least 5 times and im about to read it again,like i said it love it... :-)
Late-Night-Luster24 chapter 57 . 1/14
AMAZING! I loved it, I ended up not reading this as a fanfiction but an actual original piece, which in every way it was. This was breathtaking you really have a way with words. I Loved every second of the 5 hours i spent reading this.I honestly wish i could have taken my time but i just couldn't this was just to good, I was too emotionally bonded to the story to actually leave my laptop haha. But really Thankyou so very much for this amazing story!
Maria AlAmeen chapter 1 . 1/13
One of my favorite fanfics around here, I can't remember how many times I've read it! I keep coming back. 3
RetroReaction chapter 59 . 1/4
In this big, humongous (-is that how you spell it?) world of fanfiction, this is one of my most favorite stories ever. Thank YOU, for writing such an amazing story. *download pdf faster than anything ever done in life*
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this story!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
Omg I have cry laugh, I can't get enough love the story so much. Reading it in 2014.
FictionalCrush chapter 57 . 12/21/2014
one of my favourite stories- great job!
20,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »