Reviews for Hit By Destiny
kneon chapter 57 . 6/29
This has been on my list to read for a long time, but it was on A Different Forest's read along so I thought why not. I am so glad that I finally got the chance to read it.

I have never found a story that I could really relate to one of the character's so much. Your Bella (minus all the ritual bonding stuff, cutting, & drinking of the blood) but the emotional, verbal & some of the physical abuse she endured by her mother(Renee) & the betrayal from her father (Charlie) for taking her mother's side was my life until I finally walked away & into my own Edward's arms.

I have to say at times it was really hard to read parts because you really hit close to home to some of the feelings that I had to deal with, but at the same time I have always wanted to write a story like this showing how abuse from a mother can really damage a daughter. It really is so much different than abuse from a father. It do a great job in showing this on so many levels.

Again thank you for writing & sharing this story.
i absolutely love love this story.
AnatheDeath chapter 31 . 6/22
Edward just friendzoned himself. Wow.
YellowDaisyPen chapter 1 . 6/10
Just wanted to stop by and say I have loved this story since I first read it. It's AMAZING! Thank you.
LittleEmz chapter 18 . 6/6
Grrrrr I so want to slap Edward - knock some sense into him. Such an arrogant piece of s**t! In saying that tho - bella is none too likeable either! Liking the story so far, loving Emmet. Can't wait to see what happens next x
NuDo chapter 59 . 5/26
Wow.
Thank you for writing .You really did good job .
I hope you are alright and I hope you are doing okay ,you know since most what people do here stays here .
Take care and good luck !
Wowww that"keep your window open for me" line made this chapter. Well written
blazemaster chapter 37 . 5/8
damnn this is so gay
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 59 . 5/8
WHAT?! That's it? Where's the rest of the story? This was such a good story and we still have like... A long way to go and now it's done?! Is there a sequel?
Bella is so f**king stupid and pathetic in this fanfic.
vampiregirl93 chapter 57 . 5/2
This is still one of my faves 3
juicytreat2 chapter 19 . 5/2
Oh my goodness! Please tell me someone's going to help poor Bella! And tell me Karma gets Renee, Billy & Charlie!
juicytreat2 chapter 13 . 5/2
Oh my goodness! Edward is an a$$hole! I'm not sure I'll ever like him? but I trust you and I will keep reading.
juicytreat2 chapter 7 . 5/2
I don't understand how his parents allow him to talk to them like that? I know he's a teenager...but to me it seems like bad parenting to allow your child to show such blatant disrespect. And you were not kidding about this douch nozzle Edward! He is so repugnant! I really hope he redeems himself. And I'm really feeling sorry for Bella. Really curious to see what happend with her and her mom. Great story...on to the next chapter!
wondersofthessia chapter 47 . 4/29
The last part was fucking adorable
20,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »