Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Twilight Droplets chapter 55 . 9/8
Dude.. That was A TOTAL HIT ... I mean, for a minute you had me believing that Phil was her actual father... Like seriously, you can't blame me for that after all Bella could actually see her features in Phil!
Kksmum chapter 57 . 8/21
I cannot understand why I like this story. So many of the characters are seriously flawed in a really bad way. Bella suffers so much. Edward is really awful. His family are sadly lacking. For Charlie to be a bad guy goes against the grain! Bella's high school experience, suffering such nastiness, made me think the teachers should all be fired and never allowed near children again. Anyway I have read it twice now and could not put it down. Well done you. Thank you.
Boobert chapter 5 . 7/20
Edward is the nastiest mother fucker, ever. I don't mind how mean he is but him fucking any female is repulsive. This is another "bad boy tamed" story that women all around, romanticize. It is disturbing. In The double digits and he's still in school? How sexy. Why does he have to be this big of a whore for him to change and become better? I just cannot fathom how a man, who has had his dick in probably at least 100 mouths and vaginas, could ever be attractive? Bc your vagina, number 332, is the golden vagina and he falls so in love that he never looks upon another vagina, again. Yeah...so romantic.
Simply amazing
lalamichelle090 chapter 21 . 5/14
This is actually the worst fanfic I've ever read. It's so exhausting with the extensive misogyny, the questionable morals parading as faux good intentions and the insufferable characterisation of... literally everyone. No one is likeable. Except maybe Emmett but he barely makes the mark. God, I don't even know where to start with this mess.

I rarely ever hate Edwards in fanfic but I downright despise Edward in this fic. He's deplorable. I don't blame every other character for putting the shit on him because he genuinely deserves it. When you treat people like shit for a given period of time and then you, for example, hit someone with a car and not expect those people to turn around and be like "wait a minute, you ARE are piece of shit", you're kidding yourself. And no one (besides Charlie) was really mad at him for hitting Bella with his car - it seemed more like they were mad at him for not feeling empathy. Which is pretty understandable. If someone hit my sister with their car and acted like he did? Boy, oh, boy. Edward would be sleeping with the goddamn fishes. It was an accident but Edward's trying to pretend he didn't even hit her with his car. Like Bella magically walked out of the hospital completely cured.

Bella's attitude of "Edward's the most reasonable because he hasn't changed his attitude to me whereas everyone else suddenly cares about me" is so ? Like wat. People are dickheads, yes. That's true. Do they change? In this case: yes. She just got hit by a car and reasonable people do exists, despite what this fanfic implies. Maybe this was the wakeup call that made the more morally coherent population actively participant in making her life bearable. That's not a terrible thing to do. I'm honestly lost at what Bella's trying to achieve by empathizing with Edward. "I feel bad for him because no one loves him even though he's never made a single effort to be a decent person, like ever, and frequently verbally abused his partners, friends, and parents! But like! He's hurt inside and he, for some reason, has no one to turn to - even though his parents and friends and partners are all there worrying about him anyway and continuously asks him if he's okay! But like! angst!" And then Edward gets SO. ANGRY. when people call him out on his bullshit. Fuck, it's like he has no self awareness whatsoever. Not a solitary depth of consciousness - just an ongoing 2D understanding of the world that he perceives.

There are so many things wrong here but I cba to ramble on about it. I should mention that I'm just under half way through. Though I do remember reading this a few years before and thinking "this is pretty fucked up". But now I'm thinking "this is pretty fucked up AND it's genuinely garbage".

In the end, does Edward square up and face the fact that he's the worst? Does Bella grow a spine and understand that she deserves someone who isn't as grievously lacking in basic human decency and probably should be in an environment less exhausting as this one?

Who knows. Not me. I've stopped reading.
lissaboss1993 chapter 12 . 5/1
this story is making me cry its been months since that happened last good job
MysterySan chapter 57 . 4/25
Omg! why didn't I read this fic before? I came across this fic often and ignored it until one author recommended it in one of her fanfics. Let me tell you that I haven't regretted my decision to read it but I'm surely kicking myself for not reading this sooner. Edward was an ass but I loved his ass *coughs* I mean to say I loved him *blushes*. Bella was so strong and courageous, if I had a mother like her I would have peed in my pants at the mere sight of her but Bella fought back with vigour. During the chapters where Bella's mother cuts her my hands were literally shaking while holding the phone. Those chapters were the hardest to read. Though I was a little miffed that Bella befriended Jasper and not Alice at first. Because even though she was a little too much to handle she was amongst the first people actually the only one who reached out to help her. in fact I was miffed with Jasper too and I don't know why. It must be Edward's influence over me as he too disliked him in earlier chapters. I absolutely loved this fanfic and would love to read more of your work. Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
maggiegurle chapter 59 . 4/17
This by far is one of the best stories I've read here. What a great read! Thank you!
Fleur50 chapter 59 . 4/13
Je vais aller jeter un coup d'œil...
Fleur50 chapter 58 . 4/13
Ok
Fleur50 chapter 57 . 4/13
Quelle belle histoire, c'était si passionnant.
Fleur50 chapter 56 . 4/13