Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Okay.. this fanfic is not good.. i mean its a little crazy..
Correct me of i am wrong but edward just speakes the f-word in every damn sentence.
I was intrigued at first but as i read further, this fic just stopped making sense..
And bella like totally HATES edward..and whats not to hate, u havent shown anything good in him..instead of solving the situation in a rational way, he instead drops f-bombs on anyone who trys to understand what the shit he is doing..
And alice just start helping her when the end of her '3 months' were approching, i mean wt the hell was she for the damn 2 months..
And it doesnt make sense that bella had only Jacob as her friend, surely she would have more friends as she was happy and healthy 3 months ago!, where did those friends go?
Nope, sorry, didnt get this fic..
Abbey chapter 2 . 8/15
Hey, found your twitter and am so excited about 'Constant'! I read Hit By Destiny years ago. I think I'm gonna head into a re-read, as I've been coming back to a lot of favorite books this summer.
I used to write Twilight fanfic myself (though never to any success or competition) but I've started writing again this summer- without borrowing any names from Stephanie Meyer. I would love to help you edit 'Constant' or be a beta reader. Obviously, I'm a complete stranger to you, but I thought I'd offer! My twitter handle is abs_ent100 if you'd like to get in touch. Either way, thanks so much for writing this wonderful story.
twilight HATER chapter 1 . 6/25
I would love this story except for the premise, the characters, the plot and the fact it was Twilight. If you changed those minor details, I think you'd have a banger on your hands. pls some accept constructive criticism: be nice. plant some trees. save the environment unlike twilight. these are the kind of important messages we should spreading, instead of this. this, ofc, is a message, just not an important one or one that people should read. however i did read all of it. i spent frteen hours strate reading it and at one point my aunt asked me why i was crying. i said i did not know because i did not want her to know i was reading twilight fafiction. all in all, great job! :)
Wow. Very few stories had made me re reading, I have just finished and I think I should start again, all the story was
He’s still had his diseased, skanky cock up hundreds of holes, so no, he isn’t good enough.
This girl is stupid. She has a phone, a recording device and doesn’t use it. * rolls fucking eyes!
Odeveca chapter 6 . 6/8
oh god this is terrifying
No Edward, you don't deserve better than having her suicide on your conscience. Kids all over the world have killed themselves because of the bullying you and your people put girls like Bella through, everyday.
This asshole is really annoying the shit out a me. He's a skanky lowlife who up until now has cared for nobody but himself, in fact he's trodden on anyone he comes into contact with and treated them like garbage, and he whines that nobody trusts or believes in him? He has absolutely nobody to blame but himself. Bella is a pushover who is coming across as a bit retarded. In fact none of your characters are appealing or worth getting behind.
And just like that, the skank is forgiven? *rolls eyes!
So take the car and everything else away from the little wanker until he does realise what a twat he’s been.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 6/5
At the moment my dream is to pick up a story that isn’t virgin Bella, skanky Edward. *Rolls eyes.
Seems it’s impossible on this site.
Aboutthosecullens chapter 20 . 4/30
Well someone finally showed a bit of humanity...
Aboutthosecullens chapter 11 . 4/30
That Edward, what an asshole
Aboutthosecullens chapter 8 . 4/30
I kind of feel bad for Alice, she’s just trying to be nice. Also did Renee try to sacrifice her own daughter? Fucking wild
20,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »