Reviews for Hit By Destiny
twilight HATER chapter 1 . 6/25
I would love this story except for the premise, the characters, the plot and the fact it was Twilight. If you changed those minor details, I think you'd have a banger on your hands. pls some accept constructive criticism: be nice. plant some trees. save the environment unlike twilight. these are the kind of important messages we should spreading, instead of this. this, ofc, is a message, just not an important one or one that people should read. however i did read all of it. i spent frteen hours strate reading it and at one point my aunt asked me why i was crying. i said i did not know because i did not want her to know i was reading twilight fafiction. all in all, great job! :)
Wow. Very few stories had made me re reading, I have just finished and I think I should start again, all the story was
He’s still had his diseased, skanky cock up hundreds of holes, so no, he isn’t good enough.
This girl is stupid. She has a phone, a recording device and doesn’t use it. * rolls fucking eyes!
Odeveca chapter 6 . 6/8
oh god this is terrifying
No Edward, you don't deserve better than having her suicide on your conscience. Kids all over the world have killed themselves because of the bullying you and your people put girls like Bella through, everyday.
This asshole is really annoying the shit out a me. He's a skanky lowlife who up until now has cared for nobody but himself, in fact he's trodden on anyone he comes into contact with and treated them like garbage, and he whines that nobody trusts or believes in him? He has absolutely nobody to blame but himself. Bella is a pushover who is coming across as a bit retarded. In fact none of your characters are appealing or worth getting behind.
And just like that, the skank is forgiven? *rolls eyes!
So take the car and everything else away from the little wanker until he does realise what a twat he’s been.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 6/5
At the moment my dream is to pick up a story that isn’t virgin Bella, skanky Edward. *Rolls eyes.
Seems it’s impossible on this site.
Aboutthosecullens chapter 20 . 4/30
Well someone finally showed a bit of humanity...
Aboutthosecullens chapter 11 . 4/30
That Edward, what an asshole
Aboutthosecullens chapter 8 . 4/30
I kind of feel bad for Alice, she’s just trying to be nice. Also did Renee try to sacrifice her own daughter? Fucking wild
Calle Vine chapter 41 . 4/23
Fucking Rosalie-ahfjdhi-fucking Edward~why must he put us through this :(
HisLove chapter 47 . 4/3
I’m loving this story and understand it came with the warning of a retched Edward but I was hopeful for some redemption by now. He is still a complete jerk to his parents, friends and even Bella (who sadly doesn’t know how to have a healthy relationship and has/is being emotionally abused by Edward). I’m 10 chapters away from the end and I’m hoping for his redemption.
Side note: Around the 4th or 5th time I said ‘fuck’ in any variation to my parents I would have been in a coma (and that would likely have happened after they knocked a few teeth out the first time I said it). How do teenagers get away with this? Is it because they’re wealthy or white or snowflakes or is it because “everyone gets a trophythere are no losers”?

I’m still loving the story and have a little faith things will get better.
20,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »