Reviews for Hit By Destiny
boopgirl chapter 57 . 2/26
Great job, wasn't sure the happy ending would ever happen
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 51 . 2/20
No! NO NO NO NO! Not Jazzypoo
Emily chapter 1 . 2/20
I cried through the first 12 chapters or so. Bella was just in so much pain and I couldn't keep the tears from falling. Thanks for the happy ending. I'm really sad that Bella couldn't reconcile with her dad, it made me feel sick. So much angst throughout.
kayk806 chapter 59 . 2/16
awesome even the outtakes. very very good.
jess chapter 20 . 2/14
you will probably never see this review. but I am reading this story and I cannot believe the feelings you are able to invoke through your words. every chapter has my eyes filling with tears that it gets hard to read. you are an amazing writer with your characters emotions being to vivid.
thatgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/21
MessyBrownCurls chapter 57 . 1/20
When I first started the story I was a bit disappointed because I had to wear the same thing twice but now on this last chapter I have fallen in love with this story thank you for sharing it
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 59 . 12/27/2016
Fabulous, fabulous story! This is the second time I've read it, and I think I like it even more this time. And since I love angst I especially liked that I was teary-eyed through so many chapters.
Mtg526 chapter 57 . 12/14/2016
This was such a good story! I enjoyed every chapter. Thanks so much for writing. Your storytelling is awesome!
Life and Death's Lullabies chapter 57 . 12/7/2016
Hey OCDMess,

Thank you for this amazing story, I really enjoyed reading it !

I must confess, at first I hated it. Well not really, I loved how it was written, but it was so depressing and sad ! I just didn't see how this would ever work, how people could mistreat someone the way Bella was. Her classmates, her family, her best friend. Her life just sucked and I felt so so bad for her while reading.
And then you just blew my mind. What a U-turn, or not so much ? I loved the way it turned out. I love Jasper, it's an awesome character in your story! Anyway, I digress... Thank you for sharing ! I hope to read more of you !
Michaelmas54 chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
Oh! This is so good. Damn the housework - reading on ...
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I read this story a long time ago. Time for a reread.
Guest chapter 53 . 10/31/2016
Okaayyyy, guess I was wrong, and thank God for that,
Guest chapter 52 . 10/31/2016
Why do I get the feeling that on the time of the ceremony, when the police reach Bella and Jacob, something will happen and she will fall over the edge of the higher cliffs, which Renee warned her against , and fall into the waters below? And Bella will probably be in coma or something,then she will wake up, and it will be an HEA...maybe, I don't know...I am gonna read further...solve the mystery and story for once and for all...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016