Reviews for Hit By Destiny
vampiregirl93 chapter 57 . 6h
This is still one of my faves 3
juicytreat2 chapter 19 . 15h
Oh my goodness! Please tell me someone's going to help poor Bella! And tell me Karma gets Renee, Billy & Charlie!
juicytreat2 chapter 13 . 5/2
Oh my goodness! Edward is an a$$hole! I'm not sure I'll ever like him? but I trust you and I will keep reading.
juicytreat2 chapter 7 . 5/2
I don't understand how his parents allow him to talk to them like that? I know he's a teenager...but to me it seems like bad parenting to allow your child to show such blatant disrespect. And you were not kidding about this douch nozzle Edward! He is so repugnant! I really hope he redeems himself. And I'm really feeling sorry for Bella. Really curious to see what happend with her and her mom. Great story...on to the next chapter!
wondersofthessia chapter 47 . 4/29
The last part was fucking adorable
ThroughYourEyes chapter 59 . 4/16
I would love to read a sequel to this. a good story I don't mind 're reading after a while
kendall ryan chapter 1 . 4/10
Dear Ocdmess. I know my review for your story is probably late as you might have posted this awhile ago but I felt the need to tell you how much better I felt reading you story.I felt extremely better going in life just after reading it becoz well I looked at obstacles and people a lot differently.I realised that our problems are minor to others who face the greatest struggle in probably wasting your time and space but I thought that you should know that your fanfiction was everything I needed to help me and that it made a difference even if it was only me. Love from Twilightfan
franfiction97 chapter 57 . 4/7
I just reread this for like the billionth time. I finished it in 2 and a half days. Such a bloody good fic. My favourite ever.
NicolaClaire chapter 52 . 4/4
"The point where what they're doing isn't legal anymore" Sweetheart, I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but kidnapping ain't legal. Neither is attempted murder, assault or drugging people.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 3 . 4/2
You wrote in your Author's note Edward was gonna be a major jerk, but by the amount of whining more like an angst ridden spoilt teenager.
Arabianwolflove chapter 25 . 3/15
"You're not vermin, Ducky," he chuckled, before looking out into the hallway. He looked both ways before throwing me one last glance and one last smirk. "You're a bird."

-tears roll down face-

that's as far as I have come, but I wanted to say, thank you. I very much feel this Bella, so much that it is hard for me to read. I've never been called a bird or been ran over, but I know what it's like to have your parents ashamed of you when they were the ones to put you there. It will have been exactly 1 year on April 15, wow. My mom was doing a lot of things, but I became best friends with a guy that I had hated and dread a year before. We bonded over the fact that our parents didn't trust us, and we didn't trust them. But I actually did try to kill myself, no one in person knows this. Yet that was one of the things they don't trust me about. I'm not here to whine or tell my story, I'm just here to thank you in the way you portrayed her. My family use to threaten to put me in a mental hospital, and the fear that Bella has is real. So yeah, just thanks
Thank you for sharing this story.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 57 . 2/19
Awesome fic. Loved it.
Unicornsprinkles chapter 59 . 2/19
This is such an amazingly beautiful written story! The twists and turns and the originality of it is brilliant!
Anonymous chapter 52 . 2/16
I have to say, Im not a fan of Twilight (at all!) but your story is amazingly written, well structured, and all around a great page turner. When I first found it, I was hesitant, but I know that a lot of hard work went into it, and I just wanted to say that I appreciated your story. Thanks for an awesome read!
20,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »