Reviews for Hit By Destiny
God this story hits close to home. My situation a long time ago was very much like young Bella's as a kid. Mine however was in a way a bit worse with the included stepfather raping me however for 13 years AND the crazy in the litteral sense mom who was so far gone she would forget to feed and cloth me. When she did the little she would do I was treated like a doll and stuffed into to small shoes and clothes that eventually lead me to having problems such as the deformed feet I will one day need surgery for. As for the incedent I was near killed from... Mine was my stepfather throwing me so hard out of anger he nearly snapped my neck causeing me life long pain and problems as well as hospitalizing me for 2 weeks because they could not figure out what was wrong. At the time I couldnt even say anything out
Thatartistgirl chapter 7 . 2/20
Dear god... This story hits freaking close to home. You are a amazing w
Is it just me or are they the most selfish pieces of shit on the planet? I cant stand Edward or how he treats other people including his parents. Bella... she is weak snd stupid. Do you know how much it wiuld have helped if she went and told someone what was happening? She caused alot of hurt because she is weak and selfish.
storiesrmyjam chapter 59 . 2/18
Amazing you took it slowly and carefully as well as writing povs for both Bella and Edward ,you included everyone and made each character different , excellent plot and storyline, never would have guessed Renee is a blood sucking cult leader ,amazing twist and climax
this could be a movie,however I wish bella wouldn't be crippled for life but still amazing story and keep it up don't know why u stopped with this one .
Atwiggs chapter 56 . 2/12
Awww, that was so beautiful! These two have been to hell and back and I’m so happy that they re happy! You wrote a beautiful sex scene! It was so wonderful!
Atwiggs chapter 52 . 2/11
It’s about time Edward! Good for you! God I’m talking to a fictional character! Nothing wrong with me! Just having a breakdown. My husband died, I’m broke w/o his income I have so many health issues. There are people living in my house that my sons let live in the basement because they were homeless and old friends and the girl is pregnant. Bthings are shit right now and since had retired, due to illness, I’ve spent over a year in bed with depression... Life sucks! And I just can’t fix it... I’m lost and I read fics all day so I don’t have to think. Oh well, f*ck it!
Atwiggs chapter 40 . 2/10
Oh wow, so freaking sexy! I can’t stop reading this story! Can’t put it down! Are you writing “real” fiction? You should publish this one, you would make a lot of people happy! You are an amazing writer!
Atwiggs chapter 37 . 2/10
Edward has fallen in Love for the first time and it’s beautiful and painful. Just like it has been for all of us...
Atwiggs chapter 34 . 2/10
Omg! I hope Carlisle doesn’t turn her back to them...
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 2/9
That’s right Edward you can man-up for Bella and Bella can help you when she gets her mom, dad, Jacob and Billie killed or in Jail anywhere but The chief’s jailL
She has to tell Edward everything, now !
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 2/9
Finally they are friends!
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 2/8
Aww! Edward is going to draw on her cast...
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 2/8
Awwww! It’s about time Edward!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 2/7
He is an arrogant, nasty guy and he deserves all the hell he gets from this! I hate this Edward but I’m sure he will be redeemed!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 2/7
These kids are evil! I hope Edward turns his life around soon! He’s an ass sometimes!
20,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »