Reviews for Hit By Destiny
JasmineDragon22 chapter 57 . 2/19
Awesome fic. Loved it.
Unicornsprinkles chapter 59 . 2/19
This is such an amazingly beautiful written story! The twists and turns and the originality of it is brilliant!
Anonymous chapter 52 . 2/16
I have to say, Im not a fan of Twilight (at all!) but your story is amazingly written, well structured, and all around a great page turner. When I first found it, I was hesitant, but I know that a lot of hard work went into it, and I just wanted to say that I appreciated your story. Thanks for an awesome read!
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 44 . 2/14
Yuuuuusssssss
XOXRAY chapter 1 . 2/13
I literally didn't even want to put my phone down when I started reading. This spin on the story, not even the story because while reading it I barely even remembered that it was something based of Twilight, was absolutely 100% amazing. I loved the way you still put lines in there from the book but instead of Edward, Bella said them. This was beyond wonderful and I thank you for writing so that I had the privilege of reading such a fantastic piece.
Vivi H88 chapter 57 . 1/27
Great story :)
tinaheavenhell chapter 1 . 1/18
hello,just want to say i love this story,read it at least 5 times and im about to read it again,like i said it love it... :-)
Late-Night-Luster24 chapter 57 . 1/14
AMAZING! I loved it, I ended up not reading this as a fanfiction but an actual original piece, which in every way it was. This was breathtaking you really have a way with words. I Loved every second of the 5 hours i spent reading this.I honestly wish i could have taken my time but i just couldn't this was just to good, I was too emotionally bonded to the story to actually leave my laptop haha. But really Thankyou so very much for this amazing story!
Maria AlAmeen chapter 1 . 1/13
One of my favorite fanfics around here, I can't remember how many times I've read it! I keep coming back. 3
RetroReaction chapter 59 . 1/4
In this big, humongous (-is that how you spell it?) world of fanfiction, this is one of my most favorite stories ever. Thank YOU, for writing such an amazing story. *download pdf faster than anything ever done in life*
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 1/2
I love this story!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
Omg I have cry laugh, I can't get enough love the story so much. Reading it in 2014.
FictionalCrush chapter 57 . 12/21/2014
one of my favourite stories- great job!
Camarada Arlette chapter 44 . 12/18/2014
Sometimes this story makes me feel like it will never end :(
Camarada Arlette chapter 42 . 12/18/2014
Holy crap. I can't believe that Bella could be so stubborn. I mean, obviously Edward needed some help but at the same time I don't think that she was doing the best thing when she tried to break him apart. Simply not. He was so cute (at least the most cute that he could be) all that time and she just threw him away. Bella makes my patience disappears. Sometimes I hate her.
20,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »