Reviews for Hit By Destiny
LizziMariaFaye chapter 1 . 5/6
I’m unsure as to why this story needed an apology, however I would like to say this is one of the most well written stories I have ever read on this site. Your plot is expertly developed, your characters are intricate and your grammar/spelling is beautiful (unlike some stories). While I understand that people may take offense to certain things, it’s important to remember intent. Obviously you weren’t out to offend anyone, you were just trying to write an entertaining story. I’m sure if I looked hard enough I could find something to be offended about, but if I knew it was unintentional and I still raised an issue about it that would make me the asshole (pardon my French). You are an amazing writer, and don’t let anyone tell you different.
LittleTwinKiddo chapter 60 . 4/17
This story was incredible.
It was horrifyingly disturbing at times, but also extremely gripping. I love that it shows you how to look at things from different perspectives, and consider things differently. It definitely gave me a lot to think about.
Thank you for writing and sharing this, and I'm glad the Wattpad user who plagiarised this has had her stories and account removed!
Ophelia chapter 1 . 3/23
Why would you apologize for your story? Yes Edward was an ass through most of it but he changed his ways toward the end. If you are going to worry about offending people with your writing, then you shouldn’t bother at all. It’s fair to give potential readers warning about major issues such as rape, abuse etc, but that’s all. If they read and are offended who gives a fuck?
Oh jeez, plagiarism sucks. Glad it got resolved. I really hope you started fresh for Constant. You have a huge framework here to work from, but converting PtPs is a major pain and has many, many pitfalls even if the starting material didn't have the problems you mention in your Chappie 1 author's note. Good luck to you, though. You're clearly a survivor and overcomer, according to your note here, I'm sure you can make something you'll be proud of!
Rogue R chapter 57 . 3/8
Man, the difference in this last 2 chapters is huge. I still hate most of the characters, but you've majorly gotten control of your writing issues since you began! Amazing that you finished, too. I think I would have given up, so good on you there. Seriously cant have been easy.
Rogue R chapter 55 . 3/8
Double ugh.
Rogue Reviewer chapter 53 . 3/8
Ugh. Really?
Rogue Reviewer chapter 52 . 3/8
Oh, and I love how Carlisle, Leah and apparently the freaking POLICE have forgotten that kidnapping is im fact illegal, so anyone they discovered Bella with, who was kidnapped with witnesses, not just disappeared into thin air, would already have broken the law and could be immediately arrested with just cause. Duh.
Rogue Reviewer chapter 52 . 3/8
I think Edward must get his narcissism from Carlisle! What an cold, arrogant, unsympathetic asshole. My. Gawd. He is the worst part of the story and that's saying a lot given this Edward. This, quote, holy shite... he obviously skipped his psychology practicum:

"Dad sighed. "The reason I haven't told you any of this is because I judged it to be unnecessary. All I wanted for you two was to focus on getting better. You were finally giving therapy a chance, and Bella was leaning on you for support. You really think either of you would have benefited from me telling you this?"

Uh, yeah Dad, that's exactly what your kid is saying. Like, he seriously thought living with an active threat and no information would aide along their healing from PTSD. Again, the man portrayed is a terrible doctor and worse father. Ugh!
Rogue Reviewer chapter 48 . 3/8
I think you can edit out the part 1 and part 2 from the chapter titles since you gave them separate names in the first place. It's confusing and looks like chapters are missing. No?
Rogue Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/8
Your updated author's note hits the nail on the head. In fact, it's the only redeeming thing about this story, as far as I've read. Well that, and that it's now complete. It's crazy how much growing up one does in 11 years, huh? I probably would have asked to keep going and please finish back then. Now, I find this story so horribly offensive and disturbing. I skimmed trying to see where the redeeming happened, and if it ended any better. So far, not convinced. At least you gave fair warning!
anglelica chapter 19 . 2/7
this story is pure evil.
NST-96 chapter 1 . 1/30
love loooove this story i think i have been re-reading it for 30'est time
Oldsoul9948 chapter 60 . 1/11
Best fucking story ever written!
knotsoveryou chapter 21 . 1/4
I love how the plot all comes together in this story... except for her being such an outcast and bullied so much. I feel like this level of bullying wouldn't happen unless there was an event leading up to it.
20,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »