Reviews for Hit By Destiny
hoping95 chapter 54 . 2/5
BlueNosedReindeer1998 chapter 12 . 1/22
c
Rose chapter 59 . 1/10
I've absolutely loved reading your story! It took me a while to finish it because of classes and work, but I'm so glad that I did. One of the best stories I've read in a while. The way the characters grow in the story in amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this! Hope to read more of your stories. :)
gypsytrip chapter 47 . 1/9
these kids have so many people in their corner. carlisle, esme, emmett, jasper, and kate to name a few...why are they not trusting them with any of this shit? show them the book, tell them your worries! silly teenagers thinking they can handle life's messes on their own.
jus2read chapter 59 . 1/8
Wow, you weren't kidding with the amount of angst! Thought without a doubt, it was amazing
PeaceOutC chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
"Had she done anything to be even worth the air she was breathing? I thought a fucking piece of shit! I know you said to have faith in you and I also knew that this was the duciest Edward and I decided to read this story anyway but holly fucking shit I swear to god if I could only talk to him for 5 minutes he would not hear the end of it! What a little shit he thinks he is omg. I have no idea how you're gonna turn all of this around but I'm very interested to see it happen. But my god I can't fucking stand him! He seriously needs to reevaluate his whole existence to even be worth I single look from Bella at this point. JESUS (ps how painful it was for you to write such a shady character I cannot even imagine so respect for that!)
twi-fic luver chapter 59 . 12/29/2015
I really loved this story!
It seemed to be very well planned out, and I was figuratively on the edge of my seat the whole time - I couldn't put it down! The basic plotline parallels several stories I have read before, but many specific details, such as Edward's aversion to the piano and Renee taking up with the deluded Quileutes, were novel - so they made for an enjoyable reading experience. (These obviously aren't good things, but they made for a compelling story, which is the whole point.)
I will definitely be rereading Hit By Destiny in the future ... but hopefully I won't feel the need to stay up until 7 in the morning to do so. ;)
Thank you!
Jesstew chapter 59 . 12/8/2015
Just perfect.
Anonkat chapter 59 . 11/17/2015
Ed-sheeran - my little bird... YOU NEED TO HEAR IT ,oh my, it was like it was written for this fiction.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 57 . 11/8/2015
Wow, great story. Thank you for sharing your talent. I read this for 2 days straight, I couldn't stop, it was that great. Now, my dirty dishes are piling up. Hubby not happy. LOL
Leoni19 chapter 59 . 11/2/2015
Hi. I must be honest and say that I've put off reading this story for a good year or two, I just thought I'd never really get into it. But I'm finally glad that I've read this story, I don't know what I was thinking not reading it sooner. It made me frustrated at times,cry and laugh. Just a joy to read. Thank you. X
mscarol chapter 45 . 10/24/2015
have to say that was my favorite chapter.
mscarol chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
wow that was indeed crazy...i bet that's why her dad has such a tough time believing her.
bunnysugarlover101 chapter 37 . 10/2/2015
this book giving me the feels
CanWeTALKAboutBooks chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This is a great story so far!
20,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »