Reviews for Hit By Destiny
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Okay that confused me there for a little bit and then some... I love Alice and Emmett oh god they're such cuties and what did Edward draw that made Isabella think he was hurting?!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Why is Edward acting like such an ass! It makes me wanna punch him in the face huh
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
God I could care less and kill Edward! Why is he acting like a douchebag! Hate him... Maybe it's bcz he hit his head? I don't know poor Isabella
kneon chapter 57 . 6/29/2015
This has been on my list to read for a long time, but it was on A Different Forest's read along so I thought why not. I am so glad that I finally got the chance to read it.

I have never found a story that I could really relate to one of the character's so much. Your Bella (minus all the ritual bonding stuff, cutting, & drinking of the blood) but the emotional, verbal & some of the physical abuse she endured by her mother(Renee) & the betrayal from her father (Charlie) for taking her mother's side was my life until I finally walked away & into my own Edward's arms.

I have to say at times it was really hard to read parts because you really hit close to home to some of the feelings that I had to deal with, but at the same time I have always wanted to write a story like this showing how abuse from a mother can really damage a daughter. It really is so much different than abuse from a father. It do a great job in showing this on so many levels.

Again thank you for writing & sharing this story.
Guest chapter 58 . 6/25/2015
i absolutely love love this story.
AnatheDeath chapter 31 . 6/22/2015
Edward just friendzoned himself. Wow.
YellowDaisyPen chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Just wanted to stop by and say I have loved this story since I first read it. It's AMAZING! Thank you.
LittleEmz chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
Grrrrr I so want to slap Edward - knock some sense into him. Such an arrogant piece of s**t! In saying that tho - bella is none too likeable either! Liking the story so far, loving Emmet. Can't wait to see what happens next x
NuDo chapter 59 . 5/26/2015
Wow.
Thank you for writing .You really did good job .
I hope you are alright and I hope you are doing okay ,you know since most what people do here stays here .
Take care and good luck !
Guest chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
Wowww that"keep your window open for me" line made this chapter. Well written
blazemaster chapter 37 . 5/8/2015
damnn this is so gay
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 59 . 5/8/2015
WHAT?! That's it? Where's the rest of the story? This was such a good story and we still have like... A long way to go and now it's done?! Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Bella is so f**king stupid and pathetic in this fanfic.
vampbirch chapter 57 . 5/2/2015
This is still one of my faves 3
juicytreat2 chapter 19 . 5/2/2015
Oh my goodness! Please tell me someone's going to help poor Bella! And tell me Karma gets Renee, Billy & Charlie!
20,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »