Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Hakuba Saguru chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
i love it!
Beannie69 chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Another tear jerker for me...

I can totally understand Bella's hesitancy in trusting Emmett and Alice-they should be able to understand as well.

I'll be interested in finding out what Edward doodled in his book. Can't wait for another chapter ;)
justjanice01 chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Loved it! The best FF I'm reading right now. It's like a chocolate pretzel, you can't stop at just 1 (chapter). I need more! haha
Songs For You chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Love it cant wait for Edwards POV will it explain what the doodles were? I hope so. I think he is projecting the anger he has towards himself onto Bella.
lotusblomsten chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Bahh, what the fuck did he draw, good chapter btw
edf-k chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Oh definately liked this update. I was waiting to see how the 'reunion' was going to go. Very dramatic and appropriate.
kouki chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
i love it. can u update more often
digbee chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
They may be starting to make progress, but the hurt and pain is so deep it's going to take awhile for them to understand each other and figure out why they are the way they are. Can't wait for the next update.
BlankBlankBitch chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
I LOVE EMMETT AND ALICE!

Edward can die!
Cece86 chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
oh I loved this chapter!

I'm even more happy that it updated! plz don't take too long :( I hope your Beta gets well soon
kickedbckntn chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
i cried...yeah i will admitt it. i felt teh hurt ad pain in this one. i would love to know what he drew.
ChrisRW chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Poor Bella. Too afraid to even accept overtures of friendship from Alice and Emmett. Looks like Jasper and Rosalie aren't "Team Bella" yet though. I'm really curious to know what Edward drew in his notebook. I'm still really curious to know why Jacob and Billy are keeping their distance. Unless they feel guilty for telling Renee that legend. I really enjoyed reading this chapter. (BTW only a couple of minor typos in case you are wondering). Thanks for updating and I look forward to reading more.
Josie chapter 16 . 12/11/2009
really gd story so far
Hailey C. Black chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
No! Gah, how often do you update? I don't want to wait. This story is just so good. Although Edward is a douche. What a fucking retard. I mean he has the emotional depth of a teaspoon, if that! Why can't he just have normal feelings like a normal person? And why does everyone hate on him so much? I mean yeah he's emotionally retarded but don't they realize they're only screwing him up worse? And what about Bella? I just want to know her story already. I mean I can kinds guess what happened but I wanna see what Jacob and billy had to do with it.
mizskitles220 chapter 16 . 12/10/2009
I think that AN at the end of the page is hilarious lol!...I can't wait for the next update cause this story is amazing! I have to say yea this is the douchiest douchward i've ever read lol and he's quite interesting with his bi-polarness. Update soon.

Love ya much,

Mizskitles
20,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,319 1,326 1,327 1,328 1329 1,330 1,331 1,332 1,339 .. Last Next »