Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Sahar1125 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
I suck at reviewing but im loving your story!
insolentelittlewolf chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Aw! Poor Edward.

Can't wait to see what happens next, so post more soon kay?

Happy Writing!

xoxo

Ashley

~~
Neta chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
LOVE AND PIE! LOVE AND PIE!

I can't wait for the next chapter O_O I love this. You have one of the douchiest Edward's I've ever read and I really fucking adore it.

It's pretty funny how excited I get about these things haha. I hope you post at least thirty more chapters.
ooza chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
I love it! What's in the notebook? What's in the notebook? I can't wait to find out. And I love that he called her Goose to her face when she apologized even though I feel bad admitting it. Yikes!
K-cullen13 chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Loved this chapter :D Bella had alot of courage for her so go back to school !

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, The chapters just get better and better :P

I love Emmett and Alice they are soo awesome :)

Looking forward to see what Edward was doodling, im DYING FOR THE NXT CHAPTER :D

PLEASE UPDATE SON :P cant wait !
jkrowlingrox chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Oh come on! What did he draw?
DayDreamer077 chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
People never notice the extent of other people's pain because they are busy with their own. I feel bad for the both of them. Poor Bella and Edward.
mjwpg chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
I took a lot of guts for Bella to go back to that school! I just love Emmett he's such a sweetheart :-) So is Alice, they have to understand that Bella used to being the brunt of so many jokes and humiliating experiences that she isn't going to be very trusting and they'll just need to be patient with her.

I can't wait to find out what Edward was doodling.

Awesome chapter!
Snaps4Prongs chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
PIE. LMAO. No this was freaking amazing and i actually love dusche bag Edward. It gives him a sort of fierce lion sex appeal. HAHAHA Rawr.
Roses chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
A very beautifully written chapter. It's good to see the conflicting emotions come out in all the characters. Keep up the good work. Waiting for more :)
mauralee chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
It would be so easy for both of them to loose themselves to the bitterness they feel. Very curious to see how Bella deals with Emmett and Alice, and how she reacts to Edward.
Night Orchid chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
So much pain..physical and emotuonal for both Edward and Bella.

Don't just wish life came with a rewind button?
Jadalulu chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Fuckin A! I'll wire you any amount of cash you desire if you'll post the next chapter like...now. I'm gonna obsess over whatever the hell E drew for as long as it takes you to post. Thanx for that. Appreciate it. I have a kid to raise ya know! But of course I jest because you kick ass and I have rapidly become a hot mess searching my inbox every five seconds for this update. And fuck me twice on Sunday if Edward isn't an even bigger asshat than he was before he pulled his smash-n-dash on Bella. You've totally raped my good judgement with this fic. I can't decide whether I want to bitch slap Edward or throw him onto the hood of his busted up Volvo and ride him til he says he's sorry and promises to play nice. Maybe a bit of both?...Don't judge me. You're all thinkin it. And the kicker is that you haven't written a single lemon but Grouchward simply owns my tsk ocdmess...I have a feeling that the lingering ride up the track of this asshole roller coaster ride you're taking us on, is one big ass setup for a fucking epic angsty drop once Shitward comes to terms with how he's feeling. And you can find my ass in the very front row. Til next time...keep it comin you fuckin genius you...
berdb chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Good God, she is a glutton for punishment.

She is going to be crippled and suffering pain throughout her life and she is still feeling bad for him?

I would have hit him over the head with the crutch. What a dick!

&

Her father is nuts to believe Renee. The woman volunteered to go in the mental hospital for what a vacation? There was obviously a real reason. But he still wants her when his daughter is hurting so much.

I would love for Bella to completely tear him down with the truth and to tell him that if he brings Renee back into their life, he will lose her forever the first chance she has to get away.

Charlie needs a reality check. He's not a good people reader, especially with him being a cop.

I can't wait to read more.

Update soon.
ampb chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
Freaking post again already! LOVE it!
20,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,319 1,326 1,327 1,328 1329 1,330 1,331 1,332 1,339 .. Last Next »