Reviews for Hit By Destiny
xxKrissiiMayxx chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
O...M...G... Wow. Wow wow wow wow. Love it! Can't wait, going to read the next chapter right now! *jumps in seat* Yay!
xxKrissiiMayxx chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
Lmao! Omg, that was funny! I never thought calm Jasper could pull something like THAT out of his ass! Loving it! Read my story, pretty plz? With a cherry on top?

Love it 3

-Jesse
shaheera chapter 12 . 11/14/2009
where iz da next chap plz update
rubbbbbercond.imeanducks chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
HOLY FUC/KING SHIT!I LOVE THIS! ! UPDATE!
ColfaxBella chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
Hi. Just a quick note to let you know how much I'm enjoying this...in a masochistic you wreck my heart kind of way. :) Every chapter is better than the last. Well done.
Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
wow

this story is so god

i rarely cry however at the end of this chapter i was crying

i swear

plz update as soon as i is possible 4 u P
otaku-freak-16 chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
I am loving this story. Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, laziness has been really hitting me. Anywho, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
asimpledesign chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
Great chapter although edwards doin my head in again... augh you would think that he would have enough common sense like! He even insults her in the hostipal!OMG what an idiot! keep on writing i cant wait until we finally see edwards humanity or what he has left of it!Update soon!
Aimezer chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
That chapter was amazing I really hope you update before friday because I am going camping!
samantamax chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
this one was excruciating.

loved it!

the best so far!
lordbaelish chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
Please update quickly! Not only do I love the plot of this story, but I love you're style of writing. It's fantastically realistic (if you can call reality fantastic, that is)
Rosaa chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
Go Charlie! Finally he stands up for his daughter.

I'm embarrassed to say that I actually liked the cocky and idiotic side of Edward. If Edward was human you would know that's probably how he would be. Let's get real people, if you’re that good looking and have girls throwing yourself after you, you would probably get that personality in the end.

I get more and more suspicious about Renée, what is her problem? Does she suffer from delusions or schizophrenia maybe? She surly can switch from nice soccer mum to something I don't even want to think about.

I hate when your chapters end, I just want to read more!
acw1 chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
don't know what to say except...love this story. Thanks for the great, well written chapter.
Im Poiosned chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
I really hate Renee in this one good chapter :)
kidnurse123 chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
Are we ever going to learn exactly what Renee,and I am guessing Billy and Jacob, did to Bella? I am guessing it is something to do with the legend that was told. What is wrong with Charlie and How come everyone says that it was Bella's fault? I think some clarification is due as well as why Bella is seen as such a pariah by her peers, being unsocial or "nerdy" is one thing, but your story has her peers being downright malicious, is there another story here too? Hope for some clarifications because on the whole your story is good. Edward needs to have his wake up call and a swift kick to his balls to boot. I hate when people think they are better than everyone else because they are "cool".
20,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,319 1,326 1,327 1,328 1329 1,330 1,331 1,332 1,339 .. Last Next »