Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Mrs.Pixie.Cullen chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
Great Story !
Adidasgrl328 chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
just wanted to say really quickly that if bella wants to drop out of school, she can. she's over 16, which is the age at which attending school is no longer mandatory.
Old1Account chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
omg! awesome!
princess michelle chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Poor bella! I'm dying to know what happened with her mom and jacob and billy! I hope we find out soon and I hope edward turns out to be more of a human being then he's proving to be! And alice is so nice I love her! I wish bella would give her a chance!
Wicked Rose Red chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Great chapter!

I'm expecting Alice to stick by Bella when she returns to school, whether Bella likes it or not! And maybe Emmett too; he'll want to make up for Edward's inability to step up and do the right thing...
princess michelle chapter 13 . 11/25/2009
that chapter was so sad how can edward be such a complete fuckingg douchhe! i dont understand! ughh i feel so bad for bella and i cried in this chapter (
sballLuvr5 chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
really great chapter... i cant wait to see what happens when she goes back to school. update soon!

zemmeline chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
You did great considering English isn't your first language. Update soon! -Lola
ColfaxBella chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Another great chapter. As much as this fic kills my heart, I love to read it. I had no idea that English wasn't your first language, so well done! This is one of my favorite fics, and I can't wait to see where you take it next. Cheers!
TotallyStacey chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
this story is awesome i cant wait for the next chapter ]
iamcaraa chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
can't wait to see what happens next! i hope you updated soon(:
An End Has A Start chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
As always, loved the chapter. I really want to see her go back to school and how people are going to treat her. I'm thinking they'll probably be pretty decent about it, or maybe that's wishful thinking on my part. I also want to see how Edward is being treated by the rest of the student body, thinking mixed reactions there. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter and thanks for updating.
Foreverpurple109 chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
Update soon! Good chapter!
starlight90 chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
It is so unfortunate for Bella to be so alone and feel so unloved

She should have someone who she can talk to

Esme could be a little bit more pushy I am sure Bella would have opened up eventually

She just needs to know that someone does give a damn about her.

update soon
lotusblomsten chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
yey, nice vhapter, EPOV next right?
20,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,319 1,326 1,327 1,328 1329 1,330 1,331 1,332 1,339 .. Last Next »