Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Cesci chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
All I can say is I want MORE MORE MORE
lotusblomsten chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
A douch taking baby steps, interresting point:), nice and good writen cap btw, finally something is happening
Hakuba Saguru chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
wow. that hurt me alot for some reason
tkeaton1 chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
every once in a while we see a side to edward we all love... but 90% of the time he is a total scumbag! Cant wait to see how you turn him around. :)
beans and cornbread chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
He is such an ASSHOLE! There is no nice way to put it. You can not have that much of a black heart.
celtic mommy chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
At the rate Edward is growing a conscience, this story is going to be a few hundred chapters long. I just have no words for his asshattery.

Emmett's reaction to everything seems very in line with his 'character'. Edward may thinks he's being girly, but I like that he has some compassion in him and has been affected by the accident even though he wasn't involved.

Update soon. This is one story I read as soon as I see the update and then think about it even after I have finished the chapter.
shaheera chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
plz update cant wait 2 see wat happens in school
BeccyRox22 chapter 14 . 11/28/2009
Great story, please please update soon !
InfallibleSerendipity chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Hey,

This story is really good...it made me think and my eyes were watering...It's written exceptionally well (minus the occassional grammar/commonly misused word mistakes, but they dont' really show up enough to detract from the meaning and the impact of your writing) :]

I love your character development with Edward...I mean, fluff from the start is boring after a while, and fluff too fast is too. :] I like it when authors drag on scenes and the player Edward for as long as possible-makes the scene where they finally declare their love all the better.

Haha and good job with the goose name, :] I haven't seen that EVER. :D And I've read too many fanfics to count. Haha.

I'll definitely be keeping up with this story so update soon! 3 Thanks for writing,

Michelle
Josefine chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
I'm loving this story! I'm so looking forward to next edward pov
Old1Account chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME! UPDATE PLZ!
Springclaw chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
Hehe I liked this chap I realy want to see what happens next maby Edward will stop being an ass and try to be nice to her for once :)

luv, Ash
Im Poiosned chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
you write English better than me and I'm English lol good chapter :D
Mrs.Pixie.Cullen chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
Great Story !
Adidasgrl328 chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
just wanted to say really quickly that if bella wants to drop out of school, she can. she's over 16, which is the age at which attending school is no longer mandatory.
20,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,319 1,326 1,327 1,328 1329 1,330 1,331 1,332 1,339 .. Last Next »