Reviews for Hit By Destiny
SP chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
I love this story! I like the direction its taking and I can't wait for more chapters to come! I hope there will be more soon!
TrudyGill23 chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
love the story can't wait for more :)
ooza chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
I love your story, I even love asshole Edward. Can't wait to find out more about the night with Bella, Renee and (?)...
shaheera chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
this chapter was better than the last one

this story is getting more and more intresting day by day

i cant wait 4 da next update

nd i love u 4 updating every day even if its not enough 4 me
Rosaa chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
wow...

I dont even know what to write, i'm just sitting here with my moth open in chock. Edwards pov was much more raw and i almost got chocked when I read the part where he hits her even thou I know its going to happen.

update soon! :)
Abby chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
Oh my

the description about the accident - wow - to much really

Edward really needs his head / mind to be checked !

fucking JERK
Manna1 chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
This is the only "all human" story I have read that I actually like!

I just wish all you fanfic writers didn't have to sleep/eat or go to work/school so I didn't have to wait for updates.

When I get rich I'm hiring you all to work as my personal story tellers - 24/7.
Twilight-Isabella-Always-Yours chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
I WILL SO FUCKING MARRY YOUR story NOW!

Were are the purposal forms?

LOVE this chappy Best one yet!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

PLEASE!
sballLuvr5 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
ok so i have to be up in five hours to take an exam i have yet to study for all because i was hooked on this story. it's going to be a long night. really great story even though i want to punch edward in his beautiful face and i feel so bad for bella. and i'm dying to know the whole story between her and her mom, jacob and billy even though i think i know what happened. anyway, amazing story, update soon. and by soon i mean now! please?

Kristi
LoveForever14 chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
ah i like it! update soon
luvinJazz chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
He says, "I just hit a goose" What an ass. really think you're making his character unredeemable. Can't wait to see how you try to fix that. Plz update soon.
MJ chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
im sorry my review was uncalled for your a fantastic writer and i cant wait to read YOUR story you know how its going to go its your characters and i cant wait for your next update
luvinJazz chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
i really like this story, very interesting. Have no idea how you'll be able to turn it into a B/E romance though because he is absolutely horrible to her.
luvinJazz chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Poor Bella, anxious to see what happened to her. Edward is really an ass. Not liking his character at all.
MJ chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
i like the story i just feel bad for bella, edward calling her a goose so he obviously finds her ugly and uattractive along with EVERYONE else i just idk hes supposed to fall in love with her! i just feel bad for bella where is her prince on the white horse? instead she gets stuck with a manwhore with no decent manners i just dont see a happily ever after for bella hes a total douche so hes going to fall in love with her and what be blinded by love? isnt anyone going to find bella hot and sexy? bella deserves some happieness and ego boost lifting after that renee crap, she goes through that trauma and then gets stuck with a manslut who used to tease her and use to threaten violence with her? honestly she gets stuck with a guy thats not afraid to use violence on women? and gets into death threats over dirty pants! hes an asshole! i love this bella, and she deserves beter! a relationship wih no lust? thats just terrifying, and doomed to failure, or what hes all of a sudden going to find her hot a sexy? please! obviosly shes not a pretty girl, if everyone calls her ugly duckling, so she was cursed with an evil gorgeous mom and with got stuck with charlies looks? cause crap not even mike newton wants to tap that! and dang bella is a freakin virgin waiting for true love? and she gets stuck a guy that sticked his clamydia dick in anything with boobs, that used to tease her, hahaha im just saying cant she ever catch a break! just imagine the future, jeez bellas already insecure now shes with a guy that experienced ALOT of girls, they can all have a slumber party and discuss edwards penis, or edwards side, he broke many girls hearts and instead of karma kicking his ass he gets a virgin that will only ever experience his dick and that will love him devotivally, wow edwards one lucky guy, aw i bet his pet name for her will not be dear, honey, love but will be goose right, he wont lose that right? oh but this is different right their not having sex like all of his other girls their "making love" cue the violens i know im being repetitive through out this whole review but daamn, i just wish edward ends up with one of his sluts or at least works his ASS off for bella, blood sweat and tears. and even then i'll still prbly be bitter. LOL i know it doesnt seem like it but i do like your story i just HATE your edward, with obviosly a passion.
20,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,319 1,326 1,327 1,328 1329 1,330 1,331 1,332 1,339 .. Last Next »