Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Hakuba Saguru chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
WOW. I CAN FEEL THE EMOTIONS. NEXT CHAPTER!
Springclaw chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
HEhe I loved this chap I really can't wait to see what happens next :P

luv, Ash
erinjeni chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
Hey, if you need a beta, I'd be willing. I have a beta profile if you want to look over that. I am also in the midst of writing two Twilight fanfics under this account as well as one other fanfic under my other account, reed4funxeb23. Think about it and if you need me for any beta-ing purposes, I'm here.

-Erin

P.S. I've also read Dreamcatcher if you'd like a beta for that story as well. :)
p chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
AMAZING!
jadeEyre chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
I have to agree with one of your reviews below "I believe she quoted Edward as a "deuschie twat waffle" what an accurate description... Edward is so self absorbed and so annoyingly obnoxious i don't know whether i want to pummel him myself, drag him under my car or just x out the fic - but that is the making of a REALLY amazing author and story! i keep coming back for more because your writing style is just that good!

thank you and keep up the great writing. the pace, the style the character development is phenomenal.
M chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
I can not wait till you post again! I love this story and I jsut want Edward and Bella to meet face to face
xXmidnight.demonXx chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
i love your story. please update faster and i love your edward dotn change him soo fast
Foreverpurple109 chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Update soon! I love this chapter! Edward needs to stop being such a dick and grow a freaking heart...
anonymous chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
I really love your story. But please update quicker!
Im Poiosned chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Yes finally he feels something lol great chapter :D
Jadalulu chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Son. Of. A. Bitch. What the hell? This is so fucking messed up. I'm both traumatized and thrilled. Traumatized because I believe this sis the only time I've ever read a fic where Edward really and truly despises Bella. Usually he outwardly is indifferent to her but internally thinks she's different in a good way or cute or what not. Thrilled...well for the same reason I guess. LOL...I'm glad you're taking this at a realistic pace. It may be causing me to pace tracks into my living room carpet and pull my hair out at the roots, but at the same time, I must bow to you and your ability to keep this intense and real. Good for you. Too may authors rush it and it forces me to lose interest. But you have me OH-SO-HOOKED! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And by the way, kudos to you for literally writing the douchiest twat waffle version of Edward I have ever read. Ever.
Rosaa chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Good chapter, somehow I like reading Edwards pov much more in this story just because than you get to know what the other Cullens thinks about stuff too. Hopes he grows a conscience soon, but otherwise the story gets more dragged out so no worries :P
Livia Bell chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Seriously, can't wait for the next chapter!
Abby chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
yeah well it's F** time

I'm sick & tired of Edward really - grow up damnit
starlight90 chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
A conscience is a good thing

I'm sure it will get bigger when he finds out the true Swan story

Maybe he would actually try to give a damn and go against his nature to listen to someone else.

instead of being so self centered

I know that would be along time coming if it were to happen

update soon your doing a great job
20,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,319 1,326 1,327 1,328 1329 1,330 1,331 1,332 1,339 .. Last Next »