Reviews for Hit By Destiny
:-)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/6
Oh shit!
turntoPaige394 chapter 57 . 3/31
Wow. JUST WOW. You have such a way with words. I laughed, I cried, I did everything in between Over the last 56 chapters. This was such a wonderful AU for Bella and Edward and this is forever one of my favorite stories. I'm so glad you didn't skip over their therapy and the fact that they were unhealthy mentally. This was beautiful and I want to thank you for sharing this with the world. ️
boopgirl chapter 57 . 2/26
Great job, wasn't sure the happy ending would ever happen
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 51 . 2/20
No! NO NO NO NO! Not Jazzypoo
Emily chapter 1 . 2/20
I cried through the first 12 chapters or so. Bella was just in so much pain and I couldn't keep the tears from falling. Thanks for the happy ending. I'm really sad that Bella couldn't reconcile with her dad, it made me feel sick. So much angst throughout.
kayk806 chapter 59 . 2/16
awesome even the outtakes. very very good.
jess chapter 20 . 2/14
you will probably never see this review. but I am reading this story and I cannot believe the feelings you are able to invoke through your words. every chapter has my eyes filling with tears that it gets hard to read. you are an amazing writer with your characters emotions being to vivid.
thatgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/21
MessyBrownCurls chapter 57 . 1/20
When I first started the story I was a bit disappointed because I had to wear the same thing twice but now on this last chapter I have fallen in love with this story thank you for sharing it
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 59 . 12/27/2016
Fabulous, fabulous story! This is the second time I've read it, and I think I like it even more this time. And since I love angst I especially liked that I was teary-eyed through so many chapters.
20,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »