Reviews for Hit By Destiny
Anon chapter 42 . 9/13/2015
I seriously feel bad for Edward. And I'm usually a little biased when it comes to this stuff. I'm always on the girls side, but I really feel for Edward. :( /3
Anon chapter 40 . 9/13/2015
Progression! Thank the Lordy!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/13/2015
These kids are little pieces of shit. I did not like the way bella talked to mrs. Weber...what in the hell is she thinking. Dont even get me started on how edward talks to his parents.
Anon chapter 36 . 9/13/2015
Chapter 36? Yeah shit is definitely hitting the fan with 23 chapters left.
Anon chapter 35 . 9/13/2015
Dammit! Carlisle needs to fucking do something that stupid piece of shit!
Anon chapter 34 . 9/13/2015
Aww. He did the right thing. I hope she isn't mad at him for too long. And Carlisle doesn't do some dumb shit that ends her back with her crazy mom
Anon chapter 31 . 9/13/2015
Oh my god, 20 some more chapters of this poor girl getting mentally and physically abused. I just hoping the the ending does justice to her
Anon chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
Their moment was really cute. Had me smiling like an idiot. Especially when she said "yes no to get the other side." It's just brought me back to the moment they have in the movie when he said that to her
Anon chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
This story is seriously taking a toll on me lol. And it's so long! It's written so well that I feel trapped myself until Bella is able to get away.
Anon chapter 26 . 9/13/2015
Oh my goodness. This is so sad. Anything about bad parenting, where they act like there all concerned but then actually just being the reason you're more fucked up in the head always gets to makes me thankful everyday for my amazing parents
Anon chapter 25 . 9/13/2015
I've kind of been hoping since the earlier chapters of this FCC that when they get together, he'll call her bird names as a term of endearment
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
You know bella gets picked on and its so wrong. Edward is such an asshome. I ca even comprehend how much of an asshole he is but bella is no freaking cupcake in this chapter.
FinnMac chapter 57 . 9/9/2015
What's next? Maybe Edward could put the key in the ignition.
FinnMac chapter 56 . 9/9/2015
So long purity!
FinnMac chapter 55 . 9/9/2015
Carlisle sure screwed up. But if he told "the authorities" it would have been Hank. That would not have gone well.
20,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »