Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
This charter is just pure blackadder, right?
Lalela144 chapter 1 . 7/6
Loved your stories :)
Juan chapter 38 . 10/16/2017
News flash motherfucker: Bayville NY. Is Real!
Go find a Fucking map of NY.
Warren chapter 38 . 8/6/2017
Bayville New York is actually a real place on the map. Go look on Google Maps and eventually you'll find it .
Warren chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
Mount Everest duh.
Rick chapter 52 . 6/25/2017
Yes. But what about 1 flying over the cuckoo's nest?
Mordenit chapter 53 . 6/25/2017
Now that I have finished your story I decided to let you know about my opinion on your story. All in all it's a pretty decent story, you get the characters pretty well and the flow of the story is alright. However, your need to make everyone connected (by blood or otherwise) is absolutly furiating, one of the core elements of the X-men is the fact that all these random people get together because the outside world doesn't understand them, so they come together and become a family, even though none, or very few, are actually related. You however try to make everyone into a big, happy family with plotholes like "he's my cousins abducted long lost child"?!
I mean like, can't you make people be friends and like eachother by story progress instead of some 'magic' connection. And also, what's up with all the children?
And what about Laurie, the water girl, you could have cut her out of the story and nothing would change. Sorry for ranting, I actually liked the story. p.s. X-23's name is Laura Kinney.
AsunaUki chapter 36 . 8/25/2016
I felt like I was in an episode of Friends... lol oh wait I was! I loved how you used the lives from the episode where their babies are born! I laughed my ass off! btw I have been reading this fanfic for days now and I am soooooooooooooooo hooked. Lol I will be reading the others one shots and the squeal without a doubt!
StarStruckPenguinLover chapter 52 . 8/3/2016
Awwwww I'm sobbing. So cute
StarStruckPenguinLover chapter 33 . 8/3/2016
HAHA THATS FROM CLUE. I LOVE IT
StarStruckPenguinLover chapter 26 . 8/3/2016
Oh my gosh chapter 25 is breaking my heart
StarStruckPenguinLover chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Oh my gosh. I thought I was coming to the end of the story but I looked and there's like 30 more chapters like, yay for there being way more story but also dang it.
StarStruckPenguinLover chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
So far, I LOVE all the relationships in this, romantic or otherwise
Yuksaiii chapter 44 . 4/11/2016
Oh my gosh, these BMW references have just made my day!
Bobby did Eric proud
Avaliona chapter 25 . 1/30/2016
Titan, you're update of the sequel prompted me to re read All's Fair.
I really love this story, and this chapter - heading off to battle Appocolyps and the pyramids ALWAYS makes me tear up. I love your work, it's like an old friend I can always come back to.
Thanks for writing something so amazing.