Reviews for Good man in a Storm
auggy1984 chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
Jubi129 chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
That was wonderful! :D
callmeCarter0807 chapter 13 . 2/13/2010
aw! seriously, it takes something really sappy or sad to make me cry and im fuckin bawling right now
calzonabailey chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
YAY! More of this story is always welcome! I'm sad that it is ending soon though. :( Update soon! Don't you just hate when real life intrudes on fanfics and Grey's!
rachael chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
i think you handled that really well. callie needs to know and arizona needs to tell her, not just because of trust etc. but because i think something like that would eat at them. ari would feel guilty about not telling her and callie would feel insecure because of her her trust issues. despite all that ari talking about it and callie hearing it is really hard so i don't think there would be much detail. ANYWAY that's just my opinion. Great job, I was excited to see more of this story.
auggy1984 chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
SGAFirenity chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
Hmm..interesting story. I was a little worried at the beginning but now that they are back together and going strong I'm not worrying anymore. However I wonder what happened to Arizona in college and I wonder if she is going to tell Callie? I'm sure if Callie asks, she'll tell her just because they were having the trust issue and all earlier. Anyways, great story, I can't wait to read more. :D

Oh and by the way just a helpful correction to your spelling. You've been spelling a certain word like this: "blond" but the actual spelling as an 'e' on the end like this: "blonde." Just thought I'd let you know. Other than that, I think everything else is good. :D
hopelessxlove chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
i pretty much just read all of this, its really good. i hope you update soon.
apathyempathy chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
Great update, love Arizona's banter with Mark :)
auggy1984 chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
really good
calzonabailey chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Yay! A new chapter! And it was, like always, a good quality one! Sad for Arizona and Jessica, but I have a feeling it will be even sadder when we hear Arizona's story. Hehe, I love that Mark started the fake rumor! So long as it doesn't get circulated! I love that their relationship is good and that Callie isn't really pissed at AZ for not telling her about the rape, though she doesn't technically know that's what it is. I love that Callie just understands that it's not something that is brought up in a relationship unless something happens to make it come up. I really hope AZ doesn't lie to her, though I think Callie might be a little mad at Arizona for lying. So my preference is for her to tell the truth so that Callie can get to comforting her and helping her through this! I also of course want to see more Jessica, maybe having Ari be a sort of mentor/peer for each other to talk to about it. Anyway, these are just my thoughts. For all I know you could have the entire story all done! So, great job. Keep the chapters coming!
greens2828 chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
U are continuing to do an amazing job w/ this fic. It is seriously one of my all-time favs. Can't wait to read more.
giocab chapter 10 . 11/26/2009