Reviews for I Was Mistaken
paulac45 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was nice, and believably well written.
pgrabia chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This would have been a wonderful route for the writers to follow instead of trying to force some kind of love connection between House and Cuddy that quite frankly has never been there until their Huddy efforts beginning in season 5! I can write Huddy because, well, I have an imagination but it's more difficult to write than Hilson because the chemistry and logic behind it simply isn't there. I'm glad I checked out your profile and began reading through some of your fics!
theletterv chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Very nice. I, myself, wonder what the hell House sees in Cuddy. Like it's been said, to each their own - and the writers obviously think "Huddy" is the best thing since sliced bread, but I just don't see it. At all. House/Wilson has so much more to back it up, and the emotion between the characters is so real, and raw, an full of potential. You successfully wrote a dialogue-only fic and still made it meaningful and portrayed the characters properly. Great job.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Luscious lips...LOL! I loved this it was great!
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Awesome! I would love so much for this to actually happen _
rividori chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
"What have I always wanted with Cuddy?”

Good question. I mean to each their own when it comes to shipping but honestly House/Wilson just makes sense.

I enjoyed reading this. Great job. :)
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
ohh! this nicely done...short and sweet :) thankies lol
MadScientistGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
If only this would happen on the show... Sigh. Glad I could read it here.
Diva In The House chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Very cute. :) You've got these guys down almost as well as the House writers do.
micetea chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
In love with Cuddy? Thats not a mistake, thats mental illness! Now that he's been to Mayfield he can get those sick thoughts out of his mind and go after his true love Wilson. What a terrible rumor to hear I hope you didn't get nightmares from it! I hear ep's 10 and 11 will have Hilson people out dancing in the streets, lets hope")