Reviews for Bury the Hatchet: Revised
sammy chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
I have read this all the way through and it is sooooooo good :)
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Wow! Im not sure if you even check these reviews anymore but this story is AMAZING! Its the most in character Harry Potter fanfic I've read yet! Also, the writing style is very similar to the way JK Rowling writes. It's usually hard to capture that while writing from a Ron or Hermione POV. On top of that, you have a GREAT and ORIGINAL plot :) The only thing I can find criticism on is the fact thst you brought back alot of characters from the dead. Otherwise, please keep up the great work!
daisiella13 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
oh my god lol! the last bit with dobby's song was HILARIOUS! and i am proud to say that i sang it out laud (gee, i hope my younger brother won't come and tell me i've woken him up...)
LucyMJ chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Wow...good twist...a shapesifter...btw I really enjoy your story.
LucyMJ chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Omg..I never thought I will hate Hermione...but she is hideous...poor Ron!
arunendu chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Even though it is story of ron and should have included more harry part in the story thats what i felt. Anyway i enjoyed the story you are a great writer please write more stories.
mioneandroonie chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
i will never get over how good this fanfic is:D
D.T. Mars chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
Aha! :D This story is so epic! It has everything: Romance, adventure, humor, and mystery all wrapped up into a story of epicness! :) I loved all the review songs and the reminders of the golden years. You're an awesome writer!

- Earlie Birdie
Littlemissgiggles chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
One of the best harry potter stories I've read for a while all the characters were in character and the plot was like jk Rowling herself wrote it .. Bloody Brilliant as ron would say :)
totallycrazy101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
So, I absolutely fell in love with your stories. So much, in fact, I was so afraid of them accidentally being deleted, that I printed them out and put them in my "Fic Folder" and organized the stories and chapters. Okay, so that might have been a bit overboard, but I just love these stories so much :) Thank you for writing :)
idol269 chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Charles is such a tool. why is Hermione with him? It would have been nice if he had some redeeming quality to make Hermione's attraction more believable. Also, when is Hermione going to lighten up; she's downright unbearable at times.

Your author's notes are the best part of every chapter-they're hilarious!
idol269 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Hmm...Hermione's quite the bitch, isn't she?
weasleyredhair chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
Love this story it's lengthy, it's got action it's great but harry and Diana Drago is a no go!
Fred's Spirit chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Wow...incredible story! it has such good ron/hermione, and the plot is well thought out! this should be an addition to the actual HP series!

Well done, I really enjoyed reading this!
scsdegrassifan chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
whoo yeah owwwwwww! unh yeah! that was for the cliffhangers hehe
1,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »