Reviews for Bury the Hatchet: Revised
MontmarayRoyal chapter 21 . 7/18
I always resisted reading this, as I generally hate au fanfics. this however was amazing and funny. I loved it so much!
guiltyxpleasures chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Ah! Ah! So! Funny tale. I read this story many, many years ago (the original, I believe). It quickly made its way to my list of favorites... in fact, probably the best fan fiction I've ever read.

Fast forward a few years to just a few months ago. I had decided to reread all of the HP books (of course) although it had been QUITE some time since I'd last done so. I got to the end of Chamber of Secrets and was BAFFLED, absolutely BAFFLED, I tell you. Where was the scene in which someone brutally murders all of the Mandrakes?! I was quite convinced I had gone absolutely mad as I knew I remembered that scene vividly. And yet it didn't appear in the novel OR in the movie!

Fast forward again to today. For some unknown reason Bury the Hatchet surfaced in my mind, and I couldn't resist the urge to reread my very favorite fan fiction of all time.

I get to the end of chapter 9 and then, WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES SHOULD APPEAR?! THE BLASTED MANDRAKE SCENE! I actually laughed out loud. Your story is so $%$&$ good that I had inserted your scene into the ACTUAL Harry Potter novels. I had at one point asked a friend of mine if she remembered that scene because I was so lost. She looked at me as though I had 14 heads.

I'm so glad I'm reading this again - if only to know I truly haven't lost it. Yet.

Xoxoxo much love to you and this story... the very reason I became addicted to fan fiction!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
I like it.
sammy chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
I have read this all the way through and it is sooooooo good :)
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Wow! Im not sure if you even check these reviews anymore but this story is AMAZING! Its the most in character Harry Potter fanfic I've read yet! Also, the writing style is very similar to the way JK Rowling writes. It's usually hard to capture that while writing from a Ron or Hermione POV. On top of that, you have a GREAT and ORIGINAL plot :) The only thing I can find criticism on is the fact thst you brought back alot of characters from the dead. Otherwise, please keep up the great work!
daisiella13 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
oh my god lol! the last bit with dobby's song was HILARIOUS! and i am proud to say that i sang it out laud (gee, i hope my younger brother won't come and tell me i've woken him up...)
LucyMJ chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Wow...good twist...a shapesifter...btw I really enjoy your story.
LucyMJ chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Omg..I never thought I will hate Hermione...but she is hideous...poor Ron!
arunendu chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
Even though it is story of ron and should have included more harry part in the story thats what i felt. Anyway i enjoyed the story you are a great writer please write more stories.
mioneandroonie chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
i will never get over how good this fanfic is:D
D.T. Mars chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
Aha! :D This story is so epic! It has everything: Romance, adventure, humor, and mystery all wrapped up into a story of epicness! :) I loved all the review songs and the reminders of the golden years. You're an awesome writer!

- Earlie Birdie
Littlemissgiggles chapter 21 . 6/12/2011
One of the best harry potter stories I've read for a while all the characters were in character and the plot was like jk Rowling herself wrote it .. Bloody Brilliant as ron would say :)
courtney22n chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
So, I absolutely fell in love with your stories. So much, in fact, I was so afraid of them accidentally being deleted, that I printed them out and put them in my "Fic Folder" and organized the stories and chapters. Okay, so that might have been a bit overboard, but I just love these stories so much :) Thank you for writing :)
idol269 chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Charles is such a tool. why is Hermione with him? It would have been nice if he had some redeeming quality to make Hermione's attraction more believable. Also, when is Hermione going to lighten up; she's downright unbearable at times.

Your author's notes are the best part of every chapter-they're hilarious!
idol269 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Hmm...Hermione's quite the bitch, isn't she?
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »