Reviews for Bury the Hatchet: Revised
Rachel Anna chapter 21 . 2/18/2005
i absolutely LOVE this story. you did a great job, ron/hermione fanfiction love.
Purplereader chapter 21 . 1/17/2005
Go, Ron, go!
Purplereader chapter 18 . 1/17/2005
Whoo! You should become a professional song-writer!

By the way, her middle name's Jane.
purplereader chapter 17 . 1/17/2005
iloveyou
Purplereader chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
Rowan is my best friend's name!
megara chapter 21 . 12/28/2004
Excellent story! I loved it! It's one of those fics you can't stop reading til it's over.
BigDamnHeros chapter 21 . 12/26/2004
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.

There isn't really much else to say!
Forever Tom's Mannequin chapter 21 . 12/23/2004
I guess I could review at the end of the story. Okay, that beats the Dobby song by SO much it's not even funny! I have to be quick, and I guess I'll have to read the sequel some other time (drat!) as it's now two in the morning on Christmas Eve (Happy Chrismas, by the way) and my uncle has put a pillow against my side and is almost asleep, well maybe asleep already. He's talking, nevermind. Wow, that was quite a run-on sentence. The story was great, by the way. Later, then.

Love,

Alexandra.
Forever Tom's Mannequin chapter 18 . 12/23/2004
Dobby's song is the reason I finally reviewed. I decided that that just made your story soo much better. Not that it wasn't great to begin with. I'm not a big Ron/Hermione fan, but I think I could learn to like any pairing you write, even Crabbe/Goyle. Well...Maybe not. But you get the idea. I really like your style of writing. I think it's very unique and clever. I didn't read the original, just the revised, and now I'm going on to read the sequel. Go me! Both stories in one night! Expect a review of that one, as well. When I finish it. It might be tomorrow... It is one-thirty in the morning. Eh, I'm not tired, bugger it.

Laois,

Alexandra
Air of Mystery chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
For some reason, the sentence about Voldemort's dieing smell reminded me of the Matrix.

Hermione: It's the smell...it's sickening, I can't stand it, I must escape it!

Snape: What do you guys need, other than a miracle?

Harry: Wands. Lots of wands.
Time Stands Still chapter 12 . 11/9/2004
omg...i read all of your fics and i love them all!

you are an exelent writer and your canadian so you get props from me and all of my canadian-wanabe-friends!

so thanx for giving me something to do in first block computer class! me and the rest of my classmates salute you :salutes:

P.S and you do write like J.K.
Blandsaft chapter 21 . 10/30/2004
hahahahahaha with a review song like that, how could i possibly resist?

this story is just...AWESOME POSSUM! off to read the sequel...
Blandsaft chapter 20 . 10/30/2004
yay! ronnie's staying! and now i really wanan know what's up with this rowan girlie
Blandsaft chapter 19 . 10/30/2004
come back harry come back!
Blandsaft chapter 18 . 10/30/2004
*gets prodded by dobby's microphone to push the Go button*

yay! they're awake! dobby should stay wrapped up in sheets i think the toga look would suit him
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »