Reviews for Bury the Hatchet: Revised
weasleyredhair chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
Love this story it's lengthy, it's got action it's great but harry and Diana Drago is a no go!
Fred's Spirit chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Wow...incredible story! it has such good ron/hermione, and the plot is well thought out! this should be an addition to the actual HP series!

Well done, I really enjoyed reading this!
scsdegrassifan chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
whoo yeah owwwwwww! unh yeah! that was for the cliffhangers hehe
scsdegrassifan chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
review songs wow lol even though this stories old i have to review it was awesome...songs!
Roonil.Love chapter 21 . 9/8/2010
I loved this story(: And, I know I'm going to love the sequel too. But, I think I love the "Review Songs of Old" the most(:
UserPenName chapter 11 . 7/1/2010
i literally had to muffle my laughter with a pillow when hermione sed ghostbusters!

this is such a good story, i can honestly say tht this is the only fanfic tht i like as much as the books
DifferentAsCanBe chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
great job
evil-mastermind666 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Err I guess Charles Griney's the one going to kill Dumbledore instead of the Drago chick eh?
c.j chapter 21 . 1/6/2009
Wow, I'm not sure which was better, the author's notes or the story itself. Both were great!
Pentastic chapter 21 . 11/8/2008
Good story. I almost like this ending better that JKR's.
Sevilla chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I finally got around to reading this and it is as good as I have come to expect from your writing! I don't have time to comment in detail, but I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful contributions to the HP fandom...
saknicole chapter 21 . 8/5/2008
I loved that! Wonderdful story; I am sure you haven't even read my last comment yet; but oh well. I am off to read perfect world now.
saknicole chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
I wasn't going to leave a review until the last chapter; but that review song got to me. Great story, and I love the review songs, poems, notes and threats.
loony chapter 17 . 6/25/2008
Okay, so at first I was thinking, "Wait, but we need Owens' blood to revive Albus, so why is he well now?" and then I realized, "Only the poison needed blood!" Yeah, so it all makes sense.
loony chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
Yep, he's certainly in a , . :)

YES! Finally a song I recognize!
1,316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »