Reviews for Bury the Hatchet: Revised
Tina chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hey Silver Phoenix,

I'm a big fan of your work as you should know your a very talented writer. I'm having trouble locating one of your stories. Its called " Back to the Burrow" I can't seem to find it or access it anywhere. Wondering if you could help me out. I think it's the only story I haven't read yet. Thanks Tina.
Queen Of Bohemia chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Erm, I think the great majority of this chapter got lost in transalation- it looks very odd- I hope it isn't all that vital, as its very hard to make out! anyway... I shall return to reading the rest of the story (which I am re-reading cos its so damn good! :D)
Nicole chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
I hate this Charles Griney Guy He SUCKS!
Nicole Sweithelm chapter 21 . 12/16/2007
lol funny!
holly chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
This story is brillant!

You have captured what sort of things things the characters say really well.

First rate!
christy86 chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
love the story
Marissa Harington chapter 21 . 11/20/2007
it is 2007,yes,and me,Marissa,well, i was wondering if i could use one (or two) of your characters, Roger Ramone and Paul White? i'm writing a fic of my own, so... but i absolutely LOVE your story! (both of them.) :)
EmRosey chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
So you suggested a Bury the Hatched dvd hmm?

Will this dvd include Ron singing Im too sexy? Because then Id like to order 50 copies please! M..

Fic:Great work! Loved it!

So Ive reviewed..

I WANNA SEE RON DO A LITTLE TURN ON THE CATWALK!

RIGHT NOW!
Lady Alinor chapter 21 . 8/24/2007
Marvelous! Simply marvelous! Wish you'd write more
Lady Alinor chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
Oh! Oh! Oh! I was so right!
Lady Alinor chapter 15 . 8/24/2007
The plot thickens. I'm positive Charles has something to do with it...but that may just be a really wild guess.
Lady Alinor chapter 12 . 8/24/2007
I loved loved loved that scene! The trio re-united and Hermione's not stiff and cold anymore.
Lady Alinor chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
You've got me... Oh, what's the Muggle saying? Hook, line, and bait? I'm intrigued! On to chapter seven!
TheaLuthor chapter 21 . 8/19/2007
Oh, man...::wipes tears from eyes:: the author's notes. :) they were hysterical!
TheaLuthor chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
the character commentary is freakin hilarious!
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »