Reviews for Bury the Hatchet: Revised
"...who ya gonna call?"

"Ghost Busters"

"what?"

"...nothing"

rofl XD. I love this story.
lusciiousx3hsm chapter 21 . 7/24/2007
i love this story.
actress2bjess chapter 21 . 3/4/2007
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT! *becomes obsessed with story* Too...amazing...for words...*keels over*

P.S. I LOVE PAUL

OK bye.
Shana chapter 21 . 1/14/2007
OMG, possibly the most beautiful story I've ever read! Although I'm not English AND 14 the understanding went very well for me... Great Job!

Shana x
Loony chapter 21 . 1/5/2007
*as Ron does his little turn on the catwalk*

I simply love your songs, but why is he too sexy for Hermione and his wand?

Oh yea, and Ron has a REALLY nice deep voice... hahahaha... and I added a little after-thought

"I WILL SURVIVE!" -the dying screams of voldemort as he recalls his hidden horcruxes, but the power of three did what one could not, and he rests in his own bubbling hatred of his father.
Loony chapter 17 . 1/5/2007
God, I love explanations...

Aww no songs this time?
Loony chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
Alright, I don't believe that you actually HAVE a half-monkey half-llama type creature in the shadows of your basement, but I'm reviewing anyway: Good Lord, I hope Charles doesn't think Hermione is cheating on him. There, that's it.
silverjazz chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
I've only just started this chapter, but I'd like to comment before I forget what I want to say. Besides the fact that I already love the story.

So your original characters. Probably the only OCs I can say that I truly love. The boys are fantastic and humorous. Not mentioned too much, and play off Hermione well. And Charles, oh, I love him. He's such a funny, goodhearted fellow. Really, you can't help but love him. I feel no threat to Ron, because Hermione doesn't even like him, but he's such a good guy. Can't wait till I can finish this story.

It's so awkward between Ron and Hermione right now...
dandan chapter 21 . 12/10/2006
OF COURSE I want Ron to do his little turn on the catwalk!

I love him so much!

Thanks for the story!

Me liked it very much!
Becca the fiend chapter 21 . 10/20/2006
That was funny. Heh. 'Ron's.. too sexy for his shirt, too sexy for his shirt.' Heh. Those little author notes were pretty funny. And spastic. It was a good fanfiction, too. Like, you'd think at one moment one person was the culprit, and then it'd change. It was really good.
ConverseGal chapter 17 . 9/24/2006
wow wow wow wow. i really really didn't see that one coming. this is one of the best r/h fics i have read in ages.
ConverseGal chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
This was great!And I'm not just reviewing cos i'm scared of the half monkey half llama, although that thought does terriffy(crap, that's not how you spell it is it? I really need help with my spelling!) me somewhat(hehe love that word!)
ConverseGal chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
DA DA DA!OH! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! EH! O.K, MAYBE I'M just A lil BIT OVER EXCITED. AH WELL!
AmazinglyMe chapter 21 . 7/24/2006
Well, I just read you entire story.

Yep. I did.

And let me tell you something very important.

At first I thought your story was going to be okay. And then I realized that it was not just okay, it was a...

Thoroughly Amazing, Well-Plotted Story

(also known as a TAWPS).

I have to say that one of my fave chapters was the one in which the trio is reuinted. It was just so...*sniffles* AWESOME.

So yeah. I loved it. Big smiles for you.

~ AmazinglyMe
Kail Ceannai chapter 21 . 7/5/2006
Yay! Good job! Excellent plot filled with twist and turns.
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »