Reviews for Eternal Nightmare
Please, please, please update! A plot like this is so hard to come by, it would be most unfortunate if you did not continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Yes I agree love Alec and Bella stories. This one was good loved the incubus part.
kmfulkerson chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Please make this a story! Love it
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
OMG :) I really liked it 3 It story is Great ! :Pleaaaaasssseeeee continue shortly lovely! I Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Please write more on this it's so good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Continue
seriall killer chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
please write another chapter i kno im late but i love alec bella pairings
Aifos Margni chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
If you continued it, I'd read it.
KkNL20 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Continue please!
shorty84 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Continue it please lol
Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This is one of the best written things I've come across and every time i go on fanfic I look to see if it has been made longer. PLEASE continue for my sanity! I love how you twisted the plot yet kept the characters in character- as if this really could be the actual characters in this setting.
Shawna chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Great one-shot about Bella and Alec. Alec is such a vicious, heartless, evil little monster! He's even worse than Jane! He helped kill Edward and Alice and now he expects Bella to love him and become his mate! Poor Bella. I know you did this as a one shot, but could you please continue this story? It definitely has potential to be a full novel. I would love to see how Bella reacts to Alec trying to force her to love him. Will she fight back? Or will she eventually give in? Will she ever escape? Will she ever manage to finally bring out the good in Alec that's been buried deep within him for centuries or will he remain heartless and evil forever? I've given you a few ideas for the continuation of this one-shot and I really hope this will give you the inspiration to continue the story! Please consider continuing it! It feels like I've been left hanging and I really hate that feeling and I want to find out what happens next! Please continue and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Very good, hope you continue with it.
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Great Alec/Bella story. Please continue this story! I love what I've read so far and am dying to find out what happens next! This story has a lot of potential and still has lots of room to work with as a novel-length story. The way you ended it also leaves a lot of unanswered questions that are in dire need of answers. For instance, Alec told Bella that he's not a completely heartless monster and that he's not as evil as she thinks he is. Dose this mean that Alec has a soft side hidden somewhere deep inside just waiting to come out? Could Bella be the one to bring it out of him? Can Bella's presence change him from evil to good? If he did change to good, how would the rest of the Volturi (Jane especially,) react when they find out she had changed him? Would Bella and Alec eventually fall in love? How would their new love for each other effect the Volturi? If they do fall in love, would their be consequences? If so, what would they be? Would it mean death for them both? Would escaping the Volturi be the only way they could be together? If they did escape, would Aro send out search parties to find them, forcing them to be constantly on the run? Would Alec and Bella be forced to over-throw the Volturi?

Or, for a different twist, what if Alec attempted to bring Bella over to the dark side? Would she resist as hard as she could? Would she fight him? How would Alec react to her resistance? Would Bella eventually give in to his evil desires or will she continue to fight? How would Alec fight back? Would he bring Jane into the mix as a fierce reinforcement to try and force Bella's hand? If so, how would Bella fight against the two of them? Would she even be able to? This story has soooo much potential and there are sooooo many different directions this story could go! I HIGHLY suggest you consider continuing to write this story! It's really, really good and I want to read more! Please don't stop! Keep going! This story has been born and is desperate to grow into something great! Keep up the wonderful job!
TwilightRocks22 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015