Reviews for Eternal Nightmare
Gu17e7eh2q chapter 1 . 1/6/2022
Deberías continuarla te quedo padrisimo
B4bidden chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
wishing there were more
AliceCullen0629 chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
i would like you to keep it going
Shawna chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
Great one-shot of evil Alec and poor, sweet Bella. Poor Bella! She lost everything at the hands of the evil Volturi! Shame on Alec! He should be ashamed of himself for participating in the murders of Bella's family! And shame on Aro too, for ordering it! If you ask me THEY should be the ones to be torn apart and burned for all THEY did! Lol! Great one-shot! I think it would be cool if you continued this story. I would love to see what happens between Bella and Alec and how she copes with the death of her loved ones and learns to accept the unfortunate life she was given. A life full of misery at the hands of Alec Volturi and the rest of his evil, heartless, pathetic family! Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Please, please, please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
Write more the full story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Only one/1 chapter I want more Eternal Nightmare Alec and Bella and I want to see what else does Alec do to Bella!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Please do continue.
FlowerChild23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Please update soon this is soo good
Elle Swan chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
I would definitely love to see more! Alec-Bella is a shipp that does not have many followers and it really makes me a little frustrated because they are such a great fantasy.
Anyway, great job, it was really interesting.
1nsaneAlice chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
pls continue
HaiiJennybooo chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Please please please continue!
angelus vermiculus chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
you are a horrible human being for starting such a masterpiece and abandoning it..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Please, please, please update! A plot like this is so hard to come by, it would be most unfortunate if you did not continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Yes I agree love Alec and Bella stories. This one was good loved the incubus part.