Reviews for Eternal Nightmare
1nsaneAlice chapter 1 . 9/27
pls continue
HaiiJennybooo chapter 1 . 6/29
Please please please continue!
angelus vermiculus chapter 1 . 5/5
you are a horrible human being for starting such a masterpiece and abandoning it..
Please, please, please update! A plot like this is so hard to come by, it would be most unfortunate if you did not continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Yes I agree love Alec and Bella stories. This one was good loved the incubus part.
kmfulkerson chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Please make this a story! Love it
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
OMG :) I really liked it 3 It story is Great ! :Pleaaaaasssseeeee continue shortly lovely! I Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Please write more on this it's so good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Continue
seriall killer chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
please write another chapter i kno im late but i love alec bella pairings
Aifos Margni chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
If you continued it, I'd read it.
KkNL20 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Continue please!
shorty84 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Continue it please lol
Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This is one of the best written things I've come across and every time i go on fanfic I look to see if it has been made longer. PLEASE continue for my sanity! I love how you twisted the plot yet kept the characters in character- as if this really could be the actual characters in this setting.
Shawna chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Great one-shot about Bella and Alec. Alec is such a vicious, heartless, evil little monster! He's even worse than Jane! He helped kill Edward and Alice and now he expects Bella to love him and become his mate! Poor Bella. I know you did this as a one shot, but could you please continue this story? It definitely has potential to be a full novel. I would love to see how Bella reacts to Alec trying to force her to love him. Will she fight back? Or will she eventually give in? Will she ever escape? Will she ever manage to finally bring out the good in Alec that's been buried deep within him for centuries or will he remain heartless and evil forever? I've given you a few ideas for the continuation of this one-shot and I really hope this will give you the inspiration to continue the story! Please consider continuing it! It feels like I've been left hanging and I really hate that feeling and I want to find out what happens next! Please continue and keep up the good work!