Reviews for Eternal Nightmare
TDTwifan chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
very sad chapter. curious to see where you take the story.
TDTwifan chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
good chapter, can't wait for the next.
BlossomingStarsAtHeaven chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Ahh! U need to UD!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I love this story. While at first I was shocked and dismayed at the murders of Alice and Edward, I love the way the story is developing.

I love that Alec is a 20-something who wants Bella as his mate. I love the Demetri angle - especially that he is unhappy with the Volturi.

Makes me wonder if he and Alec are going to get Bella out of there or if just Demetri will leave and Bella will stay with them. At the moment, don't know which way I would like it to go, because I like the way you are building the story.

This last chapter was heart-wrenching. What they have to go through - ugh.

I can hardly wait for your next installment!
StinaMarie chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
your story is amazing! I can't wait to read more and see what happens with Bella and Alec, an unusual pairing, but one that I'm excited to read more about!
Amplify. Your. Imagination chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Wow. I loved it. I so hope that it is updated soon. I am dying to find out what is going to happen and if Bella is going to be more powerful than the Voltui gaurd. Ep! I can't wait.
xoxo,
kitkat
highpotion chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
That was sad :( Looking forward to next update.
highpotion chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Looking good so far.
DiamondEnchantress chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
great, please continue i love alec bella and there needs to be more of them, even if it's from the movie point of view
ESHLuckyThirteen chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
I really love this story. It's the only Volturi story I really like and look forward to reading. I'm interested to see how Jane reacts to Bella and Alec possibly falling in love. This Alec is so much more interesting than the one in the books!
Ms. Kaylea chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Great book! This last chapter has me in tears! :( Please update soon! :)
oohapoo chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Great story so far. I can't believe how much this last chapter made me cry. I have a soft spot for Emmett and Jasper and even Rose so that probably has a lot to do with it. I look forward to seeing where you are taking this story. Good job.
WolfGirl26 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I love this story! It's unique and very well written. Please update soon because your very talented and you even made me sob which is believe me very hard ;)
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Totally awesome story. I love the fact that Alec is an incubus its an interesting twist on their relationship and vamprism in general. Although I thought that Alec was a douche at first, the chapter in his POV was quite redeeming. I love the fact that Demetri has taken on the friend role. Will we see Jane any time soon? I am interested in how she feels about Alec/Bella. I can't wait to see what happens next. PPMS! :D
ScarCharlotte chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I do like this chapter following what Twifans know of the saga to New Moon, it's easy to follow it from the previous story line. Where was Bella really? And did Aro actually kill them...it's been a while since I have read the previous chapters. I enjoyed the emotionality between Carlisle and Jasper and can't wait to see just what's in store for retribution.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »