Reviews for Eternal Nightmare
Kfulkerson chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Please continue this story, I have never had a story grab and keep my attention the way your story has
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Vraiment bien. a quand la suite.
Kameo chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I quite enjoyed this story you should write more of it:)
Your Doom chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Please keep writing this. It is super good and there just aren't enough Alec and Bella fics out there
heather chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I would love to read more!
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I think you should continue the story... loved it
cline chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
OMG I'm LOVING the story! After one chapter you have me hooked! I love Alec and think he really is misunderstood. Please continue this story I NEED to know how this will end!
dog-commericial chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Please please PLEASE, continue writing this one. I love Alec/Bella stories so please...
brandy.tressler.5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Please please continue this story it's very good.
wolvelover15 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
are you ever going to make a new chapter
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Man, poor Bella. Aro's a complete douchbag. Weakens Carlisle's covenet while strengthening his. I'm still intrigued with the pairing and what Jasper's reaction to alice's death will be. Write more, please!
almanera chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh my, chérie, that scene is amazing!

Now wonder that there is quite a number of people who would like to see this story to be continued.

Personally, I think that you discovered some extra depth in the characters created by - and "depth" was actually something that the characters were originally lacking.

When I first discovered "Twilight" saga, then all I could say about the series was that "it's fairly pleasant read before going to sleep, but you wouldn't remember much in the morning" - honestly, this opinion hasn't changed at all over the years, even though I enjoyed several back-stories, which had potential and also some of the scenes we later saw in the films.

In this particular one-shot I could sense that there was this "potential" as well - a talented writer could develop and flesh out the characters of Bella and Alec in an amazing way showing Bella's grief and Alec's desire mixed with...perhaps some remorse?

In any case I throughly enjoyed reading your work and hence I'm leaving my review - the very first review ever for Twilight fan fiction.

Bises!
Twizard2013 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was really close to what Meyers style was. But with your twist. Good job
Luna Jane chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Continue please i want to see what happens.
Madzia chapter 1 . 12/21/2012