Reviews for Double X
Discontinued.Fics.NeverReturn chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Perfect, especially that last bit there with Reborn aiming for Tsuna and telling him to learn how to wear a bra with his dying will. Thanks for the laughs!
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Hahaha, tienes que escribir la reacción de Xanxus XD
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ahaha, can you write a sequel? Preferably about the upcoming meeting?
hellzboy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
is there a follow up? hahaha I want to see! XD a whole day of tsuna being a girl while mentally a guy? hahah! and Reborn is Reborn no matter what gender hahah XD love it haha
detrametal chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
i would love to be at that meeting
yumeniai chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Lol, I wish there was more! Would've loved to see Xanxus's reaction to ... well, Tsuna like that. Cause usually Tsuna's really flustered and stuff, but when he's so calm and confident ... how would Xanxus take that sorta thing being shoved in his face? But then again he'd probably laugh it off or ignore it ... kinda like Grimmjow in your other story *laughs*

Probably make a load of lewd jokes as well ... ones that would make Tsuna blink if not blush. AHAHAHAHAHA. The image is hilarious and adorable.

Amazing story! Loved it :D
ShougiKnight chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Where is leon? My vote is that that's why reborn doesn't need to "learn to put on a bra" leon's got it covered (them, lol) XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
"Being stuck with a pair of white rabbit ears and a cottony puff of a tail for two weeks had not been pleasant, no matter how manly Gokudera-kun assured him they were"

hahahaha oh i love this fic! And that part... i'm starting to think Gianni did this on purpose... probably goaded by Spanner and his otaku self.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
XD You should do a sequal in which we get to see everyone else's reactions too! XP That would be fun~ :hearts:
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
lol, loved reborn in this!
peachpinksugar chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Epic. Freaking. Win. OMGILU!
Echo547 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
LOL! Learn to wear a bra with his dying will!

That's the best EVER.

Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
*hysterical* I usually don't care much for genderbending unless it's reasonable but I really liked this one. Thought it was funny as hell too.
Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I...have no clue what to say. I'm a bit speechless at the moment...but in a good way, I assure you. This fic has tickled me pink in all the right places. I'm not a R27 fan, but I tend to enjoy most of your other fics, so I thought-"What the hell, let's give this a shot!" ...Now I think I'm going to have to add R27 to my list of ships. Excellent one-shot, madam.
jellybeansprout chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ah, where is Leon? He had wisely vacated the premises before Giannini's masterpiece was set off.

Yay! Another mention of Spanner. I like that guy and all his quirks, and his rivalry with Giannini is perfect. Flying robots and strange explosions of various Vongola technologies would be a great thing to witness.

I really like how different Reborn and Tsuna were as women, just as different as guys. The detailing was excellent. Poor Tsuna though, he had just become a cool customer, only to be again returned to times of great strife for him. Though, he wouldn't be the Tsuna we all love if he wasn't. And of course Reborn would simply enjoy the return to those good ol' nostalgic times.

The hitman's protective of Tsuna's chastity! A good thing too. I can imagine Xanxas blowing a fuse over it, in a good way though.

Another super awesome fic! Great story.

I hope gravity wins!